League of Heroes........Guardians of Earth (Darkkitten9389 & CrimsonMaster)

Anna was still pretty green to street life. She was also naive and didn't get Alexandria's smile and her look as having a double meaning. " Yes.......Aisha and I have been riding together since I graduated from the academy. " Anna was very bubbly and polite as she spoke with a bright smile on her face. She spoke of having graduated seven months ago. Aisha just shook her head. She saw the look Alexandria wore and the smile on her face. Aisha understood what Alexandria was asking. " We also fuck because we live together. " Aisha was cruder as she spoke. However, her words made Anna's mouth drop open. " AISHA!.....You know how the departments feels about partners who feel as we do. " Anna chastised her lover. Slapping at her hand. Anna knew how close Alexandria Reed was with the chief. She didn't know if Alexandria could be trusted with their secret. If Alexandria was a bad person, she could use such information to her advantage. " What Aisha means is that we do share an apartment with our own bedrooms. " Anna hoped to throw Alexandria off, but her hopes were in vain. Her words made Aisha scoff. She held one up finger and mouthed the words "one bedroom".

Aisha continued checking Alexandria out. She was a fine looking woman. " What type of fun do you enjoy Miss Reed?......Do you swing both ways? " Aisha asked, a sly smile formed acrossed her pretty face. She knew Alexandria would understand her questions. She wasn't as innocent as Anna was. The dress Alexandria wore, the way she walked and presented herself spoke of how worldly she was. Aisha just wanted to find out how worldly Alexandria truly was. She wanted to know if New York's Queen of High Society could be as open as she appeared to be. Aisha knew looks can be deceiving. It was possible Alexandria was all show and no action. How Alexandria answered would tell Aisha a lot. She would know if the other woman was trying to bullshit her, or sharing the truth.

Anna's naivety was quickly shown by her answer to Alexandria's question, but Aisha quickly showed her that she wasn't naïve in any way with her next comment. Aisha's comment about them fucking because they lived together made Alexandria snicker and she covered her mouth politely, forcing herself not to laugh loudly at the crude, sudden answer. What made it even funnier to Alexandria was Anna's reaction to her partners crude comment. Alexandria continued to chuckle as she watched the two women interact with each other, with Anna chastising her lover and trying to throw Alexandria off. She glanced over at Aisha as the woman scoffed and held up one finger while mouthing the words 'one bedroom'. "Don't worry ladies. I think we can keep this between us girls." she told them.

Alexandria stood before them, one of her hips cocked out in a relaxed but sexy stance with her clutch tucked carefully under one arm while her glass rested loosely in her long slender fingers. She raised an eyebrow when Aisha asked what kind of fun she enjoyed and if she swung both ways. "I don't just swing both ways, officer. I swing any direction offered to me." she told Aisha before smirking and raising her glass slightly and 'sipping' from it. "As long as the person swinging with me is willing."

Aisha listened as Alexandria answered the question. There was truth in what she said. Aisha spotted that truth. Alexandria Reed was no typical rich woman. She could get down and out do the best whores in the city. Aisha was starting to see Alexandria in a new light. There was a nasty party girl inside of Alexandria Reed. This party girl loved being with guy and girls. That was something Aisha understood and fully respected the older woman for. Alexandria wasn't like the other rich bitches who come to these functions. She wasn't just here for a photo opp. She really cared about the men & women in blue. Just as she cared about the firefighters, EMS and military personnel. Alexandria was also here to have a good time. She planned on packing in as much fun as she could in one evening. She would have sex with certain officers, that she picked. She was working on her first pair with Officers Connors and Rollins. The two pretty women, now sharing their table with Alexandria. It was one of the tables without chairs, so the women were standing.

Alexandria hadn't hinted at what she wanted. However, Aisha was getting a good idea. So much of Alexandria was speaking without her saying a word. The looks on her face, the smiles she wore, the way her body was positioned. Aisha could tell the older woman wasn't here to just talk. There was more coming. Alexandria just hadn't gotten there yet. Anna wasn't as good at spotting such things as Aisha was. The young woman was still clueless to Alexandria's real intention. " I love a woman who swings anyway she wants.......That's a woman who knows she has power and isn't afraid to use it........Powerful woman are very sexy.......Just like those sweet innocent types. " Aisha spoke, her eyes were on Alexandria, then shifted towards Anna. The two woman were total opposites, but loved each other deeply. " I'll bet a powerful woman like you knows how to treat the sweet and innocents ones.........I'll bet you love being in control of them. " Aisha added as her gaze returned to Alexandria. " So have you come to our table for some salt n pepper action?.......Looking to spice up your evening right and start your fun with some hot pussy? " Aisha asked in her usual crude manner. This young woman would make a fine detective one day. What she gathered from just watching Alexandria would impress the older woman. Aisha's crude words made Anna blush a deep red while she one again chastised her girlfriend for speaking that way in front of Alexandria Reed.

Alexandria answered the question without a change in her demeanor other then a wider smile as she gazed at Aisha. Over the years, Alexandria had proven that she could be quite the party girl, having had plenty of partners and taken just about any opportunity to enjoy herself. She was unlike any other woman in the world. However, over the years she had tamed her partying ways by a certain extent. Where she used to fuck just about any and everyone she could because her instincts had driven her to do so, she had become a tad more selective. But she still took the opportunity when she could. Like now. She was focusing on Officers Connors and Rollins for her next set of lovers. She was currently sharing a table with the two pretty women, all three of them standing around the table.

After she answered, Aisha commented that she loved a woman who swung anyway she wanted. The wealthy woman smiled while setting her glass down on the table while listening to Aisha before her gaze drifted towards Anna as well at the mention of those sweet innocent types. "I do find the sweet innocent types.... quite fun." she admitted with a chuckle before looking at Aisha once more. Alexandria folded her arms on the table in a relaxed manner while looking at Aisha, her eyes bright while she spoke of Alexandria coming for some salt and pepper action. To this, Alexandria nodded slowly. "I am indeed." she slowly told Aisha. Alexandria was rather impressed with Aisha's mannerism. Alexandria was about to speak when Anna once again scolded her lover and she chuckled gently. "Anna, it's quite alright. I've heard and even spoken worse." she told Anna. "Even my brother, who seems oh so charming, has had his moments of terrible language. He can actually be quite crude himself." She grinned and wiggled her eyebrows at the blonde.

Aisha wasn't worried about Anna. She knew her girlfriend was only trying to keep their relationship safe. The department didn't approve of partners who become lovers. It was felt, such relationships would cause trouble if the partners were that close. Partners were naturally close when they rode together during their shift. Despite how different they were. Anna & Aisha felt a connection between them. This connection led them to becoming lovers and sharing an apartment. Aisha took care of Anna on the streets. Anna was very green and needed someone who truly care for her to watch her back. After a few years of seasoning. Anna wouldn't be so proper. She just needed sometime and be around the right people. Aisha thought Alexandria was a good person Anna could learn from. Obviously, Alexandria liked women and men. Plus, Aisha wanted to see just how Alexandria would handle the innocent Anna.

Aisha reached out and placed her left hand onto Alexandria's arm. She had her arms fold on the table. " Since you came here to get some hot pussy.......You picked the right table.......I love the taste of rich pussy......A rich woman like you must get all kinds of sweet slits to eat......You'll love my chocolate pussy. " Aisha spoke, Anna was mortified that her girlfriend was speaking to Alexandria Reed in this way. She couldn't understand why a woman like Alexandria would want to be with them. They were just beat cops, who rode around all shift in their patrol car. " Miss Reed......You are a great woman who has done a lot for the emergency services of the city.......Wouldn't rather have someone else? " Anna asked. She was giving Alexandria a chance to back out. It just seemed crazy that Alexandria wanted to have sex with them. " Nonsense......If Miss Reed wants to eat some street pussy.......She came to the right place.......I hope you have a room waiting......My pussy has already soaked my panties and I want to take them off. " Aisha spoke as she moved closer to where Alexandria stood.

Anna would learn that Alexandria could keep their secret and that they had nothing to worry about from her knowing about their relationship. She didn't think that ones job should have any sway on a persons relationship, or the other way around. Unfortunately there were many jobs that did try to have a say on someone's relationship if they worked together. Alexandria believed that as long as a couple were able to maintain a professional attitude at work and didn't let their work and private lives intermingle, they should be allowed to do as they pleased.

She felt Aisha's hand come to rest on her arm and she smiled at the dark skinned woman as she spoke to her. She told Alexandria that she'll love her chocolate pussy and Alexandria chuckled. "I do enjoy chocolate." she said playfully in return. Alexandria was completely at ease with how Aisha spoke to her. She wasn't phased by the way Aisha was talking to her. If anything, she was glad that the other woman was so relaxed with her. So many others were much like how Anna acted, that it was refreshing in a way. Anna then began asking about her rather having someone else, obviously giving Alexandria a chance to back out of choosing the two women.

Alexandria didn't have to insist because Aisha told Anna that if she wanted to eat some street pussy, that Alexandria came to the right place. This made her shake her head slightly with a smile before telling Aisha that she did indeed have a room reserved. "I planned on getting laid at least once during this ball." she bluntly told Aisha. "I have my eye on someone else later this evening." As she said this, her gaze slid over to Officers Cooper and his partner, Officer Montero, for a moment before she looked at Aisha again. "I'm afraid that I've gotten rather greedy and I like things that come in pairs." As she spoke, she had carefully opened her clutch and slipped out one of her keycards and she slid it across the table to Aisha.

Casey had connected the manager of the Ritz, and arranged Alexandria's private bedroom. This was a service the hotel gladly did for the wealthy who would be visiting. On this evening it was the Police Officer's Ball. The hotel manager then sent Alexandria's keycards to Reed Enterprises by private messenger. Alexandria had her cards when she walked into the hotel ballroom. A room on the first floor was set up and ready for her. The room was hers for the entire night. If she wanted more then one encounter that evening. She just needed to call the front desk from her room, the cleaning staff would come, and fix her room up for another round of fun. Alexandria knew she wouldn't be needed until the ceremony where the checks were presented to the chief & commissioner. That wouldn't happen for a while. This was the time when everyone was mingling. The ceremony would happen before the ball started and people began dancing.

Aisha liked Alexandria's style. She was different then most people who had money. Most of the people here, came for a free meal and a nice photo with the mayor or someone dressed in uniform. They could then show others how they supported the police. Though, they gave a few dollars to get inside. None of the wealthy gave as much as the Reed Family. The checks Alexandria & Eric would be handing out were both in the millions of dollars. Aisha was amused when Alexandria spoke of getting laid at least once this evening. Alexandria could get laid as much as she wanted this evening. No one in their right minds would turn her down if she wanted sex with them. Anna was silent as she watched Alexandria slip her keycard to Aisha. Never in her wildest dreams, could this young woman have thought, a woman like Alexandria Reed would be wanting sex with a couple of beat cops. Female ones at that. " Well since you enjoy chocolate......I guess we'll have to visit your room and deliver some hot chocolate and sweet vanilla pussy........Special room service of course. " Aisha said as she took the keycard. There was a wicked gleam in her eye as she spoke. Since Alexandria had slipped them the keycard. Aisha expected her to leave first. The two female officers would follow in about five or ten minutes.

Some time before the ball, Alexandria had mentioned being interested in having a room of her own for that evening so that she could truly enjoy herself. So Casey had contacted the manager of the Ritz and made sure that Alexandria had a private bedroom all for herself. It was very rare that someone like Alexandria herself requested a room at a hotel in the city since she had her very own penthouse at the top of Reed Towers, but tonight was special. So the keycards for her room had been sent by special courier to Reed Enterprises who delivered it to Casey, who in turn, made sure that she got the cards.

Many people here wanted a photo-op with the mayor or an officer, so that they could brag about donating money to the officers or that they had met the mayor personally. But Alexandria was here to donate a sizeable amount to the two charities they were honoring that evening and to show her support of the officers. As she slid the keycard across to Aisha, she was told that since she enjoyed chocolate, Aisha and Anna would have to visit her room and deliver some hot chocolate and sweet vanilla pussy, via special room service. "I look forward to that delivery." she told Aisha after she took the card. With a grin, she looked at Anna and winked before she pushed away from the table. "Till later ladies." she said while picking up her glass and she turned. Moments later, she disappeared into the party goers that were milling around the room.

As she moved through the ball room, yet again she drew plenty of stares from others. She managed to find her brother and after a brief whisper in his ear, she left him again. The woman once again disappeared into the throng of people and it was then that she left the ballroom and head to her private room to await her two soon to be female lovers.

Aisha & Anna watched as Alexandria walked away from their table. As if she were some kind of spirit, Alexandria disappeared from view. Swallowed by the crowd inside the large ballroom. Anna still couldn't believe a woman like Alexandria Reed. A woman who could have anyone she wanted. Anyone inside this very room, would want to be with them. Two regular beat cops who didn't make in year, as much as Alexandria made in an hour of work. It seemed like some wild fantasy someone would have. Yet, it was playing out and Anna was apart of this crazy play. The two women finished their drinks while talking. Anna spoke of being unsure of what was going to happen. Aisha told her girlfriend that everything would be alright. She spoke of all the good Alexandria and her family did for the police department. Aisha said, Alexandria wasn't the type who would use cops as pawns. Alexandria had enough power to sway people without using a couple of beat cops. There were others in the ballroom who would use cops for their own gain, but Alexandria Reed wasn't like that.

After about 10 minutes. Aisha moved around the table. She took Anna by the hand. Aisha promised her they would have a great time. The two woman then left the ballroom. They found the first floor hall with numbers which matched the kaycard. Aisha & Anna walked slowly down the hall until they found Alexandria's room. Anna was about to knock, she was stopped when Aisha held the keycard up. " Really? " Aisha asked. Anna then smiled and started to blush. The keycard was slipped into the door. There was a slight click as the lock opened. Aisha then turned the handle while pulling the card out. Neither of the two women knew what to expect from here. They didn't know how Alexandria would greet them. She could still be dress, or already undress and ready for some action.

After reaching her own room, Alexandria closed her door and she began to get ready. While she waited, she carefully unzipped her dress and slipped out of it, hanging it up on a hanger before hanging it from the closet door. With her dress off, her high waist thong was soon to follow and she tossed them onto a chair that sat near the closet. Because of how her dress was designed, she didn't have to wear a bra, so once her high heels were off, Alexandria was completely naked. Stretching with a smile, she ran her hands down over her perky breasts with a happy sigh before she moved over to the bed and she crawled onto it, stretching out on the bed before resting her back against the head board and she waited.

It was about ten minutes later that she heard the click of the lock telling her that the door was being unlocked by a keycard, followed by the handle turning and the door opening. When the two women entered, Alexandria was lounging there, completely naked. She looked one of those carvings of the Goddess Aphrodite. Sexual and seductive as she gazed over at the door where the two women now stood. "I've been getting a tad impatient." she told them playfully with a giggle, her eyes glittering in the light of the room. "Please, join me and remove your uniforms. I should like to see those sexy bodies hidden beneath."

The door slowly opened, Aisha & Anna moved into the room. Being street cops, they took careful steps, even when they knew there was no danger. It was force of habit to enter a room with caution when you're a cop. Part of their training which was shining through. It took a moment before they saw the large bed Alexandria was stretched out on. Alexandria made sure the hotel manager understood that she wanted a bed big enough to hold at least three to four people, comfortably. This bed was from one of the hotel's larger suites. The beds had been swapped out that morning. The hotel even provided Alexandria with a special gift basket. It was on the dresser, filled with new sex toys. Just in case Lenara had special tastes which she wanted to indulge in. Like inviting other women to join her in some fun.

Aisha was grinning as her eyes moved over Alexandria's naked body. Anna stood there, her mouth hanging open. There was Alexandria Reed. The most powerful woman in New York City. Laying on the bed, naked and wanting the two female officers to join her. ' I'm gonna eat me some rich pussy. " Aisha spoke as he removed her hat. The hat was placed on a nearby table. Aisha then began removing her dress uniform coat. The coat was toss on a nearby chair. Aisha then took off her backup weapon. All police officers carried a weapon when not on duty. It was normally a backup weapon to their normal service weapon they carried on duty. The pistol was placed on the dresser. Anna finally snapped out of the haze she was in. She noticed Aisha was moving. Aisha was stripping off her uniform. Anna started blushing even more. She slowly removed her hat. Placing it on the dresser. Anna then started taking off her coat. Aisha was far ahead. Her white, dress shirt was gone and laying on the chair. Aisha then unhooked and removed her bra. Exposing a healthy set of tits. Aisha kicked off her dress shoes, then undid her pants. She then removed her pants and panties at the same time. Pulling them both off and laying them on the chair. She proudly showed off her very fit body to Alexandria. Anna placed her coat on the dresser. Her pistol also ended up there. Anna then took off her shirt, then removed her pants. She stood there in her bra and panties.

Aisha dropped to her knees, beside the bed. " Does power make your pussy wet Alexandria? " Aisha spoke with a seductive tone in her voice. The darker skinned woman moved closer to the bed. Still on her knees, like she was worshiping Lenara as a Goddess. " Do you get a thrill from know you could have anyone in this hotel?..........You could have any of the men who work here.......You could have any of the women who work here.....You could have anyone attending the ball right now.......No one would turn you down......Everyone.....,Man or woman would want to fuck you.......Does that make you hot for sex? " Aisha spoke as he began kissing and licking at Alexandria's feet. She then started sucking Alexandria's toes while moaning. Anna listened to her girlfriend speak. She then took off her bra, and slipped off her panties. Anna's pussy was hairless, giving her an even more innocent look.

As Aisha and Anna entered the room, Alexandria watched them with a smile on her face as they took careful steps into her room. She thought it was curious but she could recognize that it was an instinctual act from their training as cops. Both women had promising futures ahead of them and Alexandria thought that they could even be detectives one day if they kept this up. Alexandria was pleased to have such a big bed. It had been stressed that she wanted a bed big enough for several people to lay comfortably one, at lease three or four at once, and they had come through, making sure she had what she wanted. They even gave her a special gift basket filled with sex toys just in case she had special tastes which she wished to indulge in. She saw several toys that she might want to use that night.

She knew the moment Aisha laid eyes on her as a grin formed on the womans face while her gaze roved over Alexandria's nude form laying stretched across the bed. At the same time, Anna stood there staring at her. A soft laugh escaped Alexandria lips as she spoke of eating some rich pussy and she smiled at the woman as she began undressing. She watched with a lustful gaze at the two women undressed, Aisha several steps ahead of her partner. She was undressed first and she dropped to her knees next to the bed and she asked Alexandria if power made her wet and she tilted her head at the mocha skinned woman in a curious manner while watching her move closer to the bed. "Power? No. Not power." she said softly. "What makes me wet, is the thrill of breaking the high society rules." She gasped softly as Aisha began kissing ad licking at Alexandria's feet, sucking on her toes while moaning. This actually surprised Alexandria a little, the woman having never really had someone do that before. After a moment, she cleared her throat.

"No, I get a thrill out of knowing that the blue-bloods that attend these functions would be scandalized to know that I'm fucking someone out of their social circle." she told Aisha. "I've come to enjoy breaking every social rule that I'm supposed to follow, according to them." She glanced over at Anna, watching her remove her bra and then her panties. "I'm normally hot for sex. Doing this just makes me even more so." Alexandria smiled as she looked over Anna's bare body. One of Alexandria's hands was absently stroking over the swell of her breast, her pointer finger occasionally dipping lower and running over her hardened nipple. "Anna, please, join us." she softly told the other woman.

Aisha continued kissing & licking Alexandria's feet, while also sucking on her toes. Though, this was something new for Alexandria. Aisha wanted to make a good first impression on the rich and powerful woman. She wanted Alexandria to always remember her time with the female members of the NYPD. Alexandria carefully picked her lovers. Her reasons for certain people, depended on her mood at the time. How she was feeling and who caught her eye. Aisha was pulling out all the stops for this encounter. She knew if there would be another time with the Queen of New York's High Society. Aisha & Anna had to prove they could please Alexandria Reed, every which way possible. So, Aisha decided to start with her feet and work all the way up. Anna slowly approached the bed after she was told to join them. She looked every bit an innocent catholic school girl, without the uniform.

Anna climbed onto the bed. Her eyes never broke away from the sight of Alexandria's naked body. Anna's cheeks blushed a deep red while she moved closer. Aisha had left Alexandria's feet. She began kissing up her leg, on the inner part heading for Alexandria's pussy. " You're beautiful and sexy Miss Reed........You have an incredible looking body. " Anna spoke softly while her eyes moved over every inch of Alexandria's naked form. The younger woman was more then a little starstruck by Alexandria. Seeing her naked, made that feeling ten times greater. Alexandria may not be in movies, or make hit records. But, she was seen in the same light as Hollywood celebrities and recording artists. Aisha kissed her way up from Alexandria's foot. Placing soft kisses from Alexandria's ankle, to her knee. Aisha then began using her tongue, to lick from the knee, up her thigh and start on to her wet pussy. Aisha smiled once she reached her prize. Using two fingers, she spread Alexandria's pussy lips open. Aisha then went to work on Alexandria's clit. Her tongue swirling around the hard nub, then playfully flicking at it.

The feeling of her feet being kissed and licked was certainly not one she was used to. The most action she usually got involving her feet was when they were rubbed and massaged by either a family member or when she went out to the spa on the rare occasion. But she was very open when it came to sex, so she was willing to see what Aisha had in mind. She watched the woman curiously, a small smile on her lips while she was reclined against the plush pillows on the bed. At the same time, she was waiting for Anna to approach the bed, the blonde slowly moving towards the bed and Alexandria looked at her. She seemed so innocent and shy, almost as she approached and she chuckled softly to herself while watching her climb onto the bed, all the while never looking away from the dark haired beauty laying before her.

She laid still, letting Anna look her over before she told Alexandria that she was beautiful and sexy with an incredible body. She reached out to the star-struck young woman and gently, but firmly, cupped her chin before slowly drawing her closer. "And I want you to touch my body." she said to Anna before drawing her close enough to kiss her. Alexandria pressed a passionate, sensual kiss against Anna's lips with a soft kiss. At the same time, she was feeling Aisha's kisses gradually moving up along her legs. She felt Aisha's lips moving to her ankle and then up to her knee bit by bit. It was there that she began to feel her tongue beginning to lick at her skin.

Alexandria could feel herself getting even more excited with each touch of Aisha's lips and each lick of her tongue against her skin as she licked from her knee to her thigh and then to her pussy. As she went higher, Alexandria parted her long legs for her and when Aisha reached her pussy, Alexandria felt her spread her pussy open using two fingers before her tongue delved in. As her tongue began swirling around her clit and then flicked at it, Alexandria gasped and moaned into the kiss she was sharing with Anna. Her hand that had been holding Anna's chin dropped down, while the other rose up, and she began to touch Anna's breasts. She let her soft fingers move over Anna's skin, cupping her breasts in her palms and she ran her thumbs over the other womans nipples.

Now that the two women were so close to her, they would be able to smell the bath oils and body cream that Alexandria used that evening. The scents were subtle and worked well together. The bath oil was actually one of the first products in her line that she was creating. She wanted to test it out that night, so she had her pheromones under tight control so they wouldn't interfere with what was in the bath oil. The oil had a small amount of her natural pheromones inside of it. It was weaker then what would be in a perfume because it was something to be used in a bath. It had a very light musk and vanilla scent to it while her body cream had a faint citrus scent. Together they blended together very well. However, she noted that the scent sometimes changed a little depending on who was wearing it.

The pleasant scents coming from Alexandria's body, were very nice. Both women enjoyed the sweet smells. Anna was very found of vanilla. She loved the smell. It always relaxed her. Anna had several vanilla scented candles around the apartment she shared with Aisha. She always lit the candles once they got home from work. It was one of the things she enjoyed while unwinding from a hard days work. Anna's heart was racing when Alexandria took her by the chin. The younger woman loved being controlled, told what to do during sex. Alexandria may not get wet from using power. However, Anna became very wet from being on the other end of power. She was a pure submissive. This bridged the gap between her and Aisha. The two women being very different. Anna needed a lover who was dominate. That was something Aisha certainly was. Though, Aisha could be submissive for a woman like Alexandria Reed. Anna closed her eyes when she and Alexandria kissed. Alexandria spoke of the younger woman touching her body. Before Anna could move, she felt Alexandria touching her breasts. This brought such lustful moans from Anna. The moans were muffled by the kiss, but clearly Anna was turned on.

The pleasant scents coming from Alexandria were working very well. Aisha was licking, sucking and kissing Alexandria's pussy, like she was starving for another woman's slit. The darker skinned beauty was ravaging Alexandria's dripping core. Anna was hungrily kissing Alexandria. Her moans became whimpers of pure pleasure. Alexandria would be pleased that her oil and body cream worked so well. Both women had gone from worked up, to hot as hell and want more, in just a few minutes. Clearly her pheromone products worked perfectly. Aisha was licking her pussy like a crazed woman and Anna was putty in Alexandria's hands. Anna reached out with her left hand, placing it on Alexandria's right breast. She then began squeezing the breast. Anna then let her fingers take a hold of Alexandria's nipple. She gave it a sharp pinch before tugging at it. Aisha slipped three fingers inside Alexandria's dripping opening. As she licked away at her clit. Aisha started finger fucking Alexandria, fast and hard. She wanted nothing more then to make Alexandria cum in her mouth. Aisha wanted to taste Alexandria's release.

Tonight was like a trial run for her new line of beauty products. While she could make the company a fortune if she made her pheromones into a drug, she wanted to go for a broader target when it came to who would be purchasing her products. So she had decided on beauty products, such as perfumes, cologne, lotions, bath products and body creams. She wanted her products to be available to the general public. They were going to be just a little on the pricey side, but when compared to similar products being sold by others at three or for times the amount, it was going to be sold at a reasonable price.

As the two women caught the scent of the bath oil and body cream, Alexandria could tell it was beginning to effect them. She kissed Anna deeply, listening to the younger woman beginning to moan while her hands touched Anna's breasts. Alexandria was moaning as well while she kissed the young woman, the sounds of their moans muffled by their shared kiss, but it was obvious that both women were turned on, though from different things. Alexandria had Aisha licking, sucking and kissing her wet pussy. While at the same time, Anna was turned on by the power and control that Alexandria had.

Soon Anna was reaching out and touching Alexandria's breast, beginning to squeeze her breast before she pinched her nipple sharply, followed by a tug. This made Alexandria gasp and moan louder before she felt Aisha's fingers slip into her hot, tight, wet pussy. Her body shuddered as Aisha focused on her clit and began finger fucking the wealthy woman fast and hard. Alexandria was soon arching her back and breathing heavier as her first release of the evening was approaching. One of her hands that was on Anna's breast plucked at her nipple for a moment before slipping lowly and she slid her hand between the blondes legs to caress her pussy.

Judging from how Anna & Aisha were acting since catching the scent of Alexandria's pheromone laced products. The new line of beauty, body & bath products would be a huge success. Both women were already turned on, but it was like their arousal had suddenly burst into a raging fire of want and desire. Aisha was making love to Alexandria's pussy. Kissing it, letting her tongue savor the taste of Alexandria's womanhood. Her fingers were working hard to bring pleasure to the wealthy woman. Three fingers pounding the older woman's core. Aisha could feel the wetness of her own pussy growing. The wetness was running down her dark thighs. Aisha no longer needed to keep Alexandria's pussy lips spread open. She removed that hand, having a better place in mind for it. Alexandria had already responded to the pleasure she was getting. Her pussy was dripping wet. Some of that wetness had made her ass ready for some action. Aisha wasted no time, she pushed two fingers deep inside of Alexandria's ass.

Anna loved being someone elses plaything. She loved it when someone took control over her and forced her to be their puppet. In the back of Anna's mind, she knew a woman like Alexandria Reed would make a great mistress. Just like Aisha. Though they came from different worlds of society. Alexandria & Aisha were cut from the same cloth. Aisha could be submissive for the right woman. A woman like Alexandria Reed. Anna loved the touch of the older woman's hand. Alexandria showed the younger officer, she'd been with other women before. Clearly, she was no rich bitch looking to fulfill a fantasy. Alexandria really did swing all ways possible. Anna felt the hand touching her breast, move away. She wondered where it would go next? Anna got her answer when Alexandria slipped her hand between Anna's legs. The younger officer gasped, her body trembled from the touch. Alexandria's fingers caressed her tender folds. The touch almost made Anna cum, but she was able to hold back. That's how turned on the younger woman was.

At the moment, she was distracted by the pleasure that she was both receiving and giving her two new companions. But later, when she looks back on her time with them, she would definitely consider her products a major success. However, she still had plenty more testing and adjustments to do on it. Alexandria had big plans for her product line. She was even planning a clothing and beauty product line other then what she was already working on. For now though, she was focusing on the woman down between her thighs, Aisha's mouth making the dark haired woman moan louder while she in turn pleasured Anna. She was moaning lustfully as Aisha's fingers thrust in and out of her soaking wet pussy, her walls gripping her fingers tightly. When her dark skinned lover moved her one hand away from her pussy, Alexandria didn't take notice at first, but when Aisha pushed her two fingers deep inside of her ass, Alexandria gasped sharply in surprise before groaning.

With Aisha's fingers fucking both her holes, Alexandria's hips began to move a little. As she was receiving pleasure from Aisha, she was in turn, pleasuring the younger officer. She began with just caressing her fingers over Anna's pussy, feeling how wet she was already before she slipped her middle and ring fingers deep inside of Anna's pussy while the heel of her palm pressed against her clit just right to rub it while she began finger fucking Anna's pussy. When she'd first touched her pussy, Alexandria had heard her gasp and then felt her tremble, making her chuckle into their deep, passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Alexandria gazed into Anna's eyes, her own eyes glittering brightly with arousal. "Do you like that Anna?" she asked softly, her lips brushing against Anna's skin. "Tell me what you want, little one. What do you want me to do to you?" Her voice was thick with arousal, her breath occasionally hitching from the pleasure she was feeling and what she said was punctuated by moans.

Anna was overwhelmed with a growing passion. She'd had sex many times with Aisha, and loved hr partner dearly. Being with Alexandria made this encounter even better for the younger officer. Though, Alexandria was a woman, no different then Aisha was. Who Alexandria was made the encounter so much more intense for Anna. It was like a fan getting to meet and fuck a popular star of the day. Alexandria and her family were very popular people with the men & women of the NYPD. The Reed Family always did more for the police, EMS, firefighters and military then any other wealthy family or person did. Anna felt like she would cum any second. Alexandria's hand felt that damn good. She wasn't content with just touching the younger woman's pussy. Alexandria, soon slipped two of her fingers inside of Anna's body.

Anna again let out a sharp gasp. Her body trembled even more. Pushing the younger officer closer to a release. Anna was trying her best to hold back. She didn't want to cum to soon. Her attention was soon drawn as Alexandria spoke. " Oh......God yes! " Anna answered Alexandria's first question. Aisha was still licking and sucking on Alexandria's clit. Her fingers remained deep inside of the older woman's ass and pussy. Since Alexandria added to swing many different ways. Aisha was sure the wealthy woman loved big hard cocks inside her body. The lovely darker skinned woman didn't have a cock, but she knew how to use her fingers. Aisha wanted to make Alexandria cum very hard before this encounter was over. Looking up from her position. Aisha could see what Alexandria was doing with Anna. The younger officer was putty in the skillful hands of Alexandria Reed. " I want you to use me.........I want to cum for you and I want to make you cum. " Anna replied to Alexandria's second question. Her hips were rocking back and fourth. Riding Alexandria's hand. The younger woman was clearly on the edge of an orgasm. It wouldn't take much to make Anna lose control and cum all over Alexandria's fingers and hand.

The room that Alexandria had reserved for her use was alive with the sounds the three women were making. Not many could claim that they fucked Alexandria Reed other a few select people, and even a number of them wouldn't be believed. The woman seemed untouchable by the public, yet many lusted for her. She was a sexy, desirable woman who had both wealth and power. This was a hell of a combination which made many want her. And on top of that, she was very kind and generous. Many liked to say that she was perfect because none could find fault in her. She was an advocate for the average person and for the 'under dogs', of society. As Alexandria touched Anna, she was pleased by the younger womans reactions to her and she smiled to herself as the blonde moaned and trembled at her touch. When she slipped her fingers into her pussy, Alexandria felt how wet she was and she heard her sharp gasp as her long, slender fingers slid into her pussy.

She could feel Anna's pussy tight around her fingers as she began to thrust them in and out of her, grinning as Anna responded to her questions. At the same time, Alexandria was breathing heavier as Aisha fingered her, making the woman moan while the officer licked and sucked on her clit. She could feel her own orgasm approaching as she began thrusting her fingers faster and harder into Anna. "All three of us will be cumming before the end of our time together." she purred in Anna's ear, her hot breath puffing against the blondes neck and ear before she shuddered.

When her orgasm washed over her, Alexandria gave a sharp gasp and a brief cry of pleasure before she shuddered. Her pussy quivered around Aisha's fingers, her release covering her hand. Even as she came, Alexandria continued to finger Anna with one hand while the other plucked at her nipple and fondled her breast, though for a couple moments they slowed a bit only to resume while she was cumming. Yet even as she came, Alexandria's thoughts were going to Aisha and making her cum as well once she was done making Anna cum.

Alexandria and her family were very popular in the public eye. Everyone knew how generous the ultra wealthy family was. The Reeds were more popular then any politician, in any part of government and were more popular then many celebrities. The members of the Reed Family did more then just preach about donating money to help people in need. They gave huge sums of money to help everyone. Rich people were often seen in a dim light. This wasn't true for Alexandria and her family. In fact, Alexandria was very respected and could do no wrong in the eyes of many. She'd already decided on posing nude for New York's top adult magazine. Once she'd had her second child of course. Alexandria hadn't told anyone yet. Not even the publishers of the magazine knew she would finally accept their offer. She would tell her family after the baby came. Alexandria knew they would support her decision. Posing nude, would give Alexandria the chance to treat those who would never have a chance to be with her. So many millions, all over the world, would get pleasure from seeing her naked. Alexandria would show, despite being so rich and famous. She wasn't ashamed of exposing her body for millions and millions of eyes to see. It was thrilling to know, she would give so many pleasure just from seeing her without clothing. Anyone who might have a problem with her posing nude, were people Alexandria didn't care about anyway. So what they might think of her, didn't matter.

Aisha & Anna were getting an early preview of Alexandria showing off her beautiful body. The two women were currently involved with a very heated sex scene with her. Anna was on the edge of cumming all over Alexandria's fingers and hand. The older woman was fucking the younger officer's pussy. In return, Alexandria was getting the same type of pleasure from Aisha. The darker skinned officer had three fingers inside Alexandria's pussy and two inside her ass. She was also licking and sucking on Alexandria's clit. Her hard work paid off when Alexandria's orgasm hit. Aisha was treated with the sweet taste of Alexandria's release. Almost at the same time, Alexandria made Anna cum. The younger officer almost melted into the older woman. She screamed out Alexandria's name. Anna's body shook like a leaf on a tree. Her pussy heated up and became super wet as her orgasm flowed. Alexandria knew how to make her new lovers feel good. Anna discovered just how good as she was cumming. The way Alexandria touched her breasts, finger fucked her pussy and even how she lustful spoke into Anna's ear. All brought the young woman such an amazing orgasm. " God.......Your cum tastes so good. " Aisha spoke while she removed her fingers from Alexandria's ass. Her tongue was still licking away at Alexandria's cum dripping pussy.

The Reed Family were well known and loved by many people. Sure, some wealthy families threw their money around like it was nothing and then walked away without caring. But not the Reeds. They gave money to those in need and made sure that those people actually got it. They were so popular that should either Alexandria or Eric decide to run for office in government, they would win by a landslide. Several times they had been told that they should try, but even though Alexandria dabbled in politics, she didn't like them much. Not only that, but she felt that she could reach more people and get more done without being surrounded by tons of politics. However, she was planning on actually doing the photoshoot for that adult magazine. Once her pregnancy was over, she planned to tell the family about it and she was going to do it. The publishers wanted to do a special edition magazine about Alexandria Reed with plenty of photos of her along with an interview and a brief biography about the woman. So not only would she be treating millions of people to glimpses of her naked body, but the money she made from the magazine would be going straight into a charity.

Both Anna and Alexandria were on the verge of cumming as Alexandria got pleasure from Aisha and it turn, she gave Anna pleasure. When her orgasm hit, Aisha was treated to her release before Anna joined her in cumming as well. Even as Alexandria came, Aisha continued to lick and suck on her sensitive clit, making Alexandria gasp and tremble some more. As Anna came, she screamed Alexandria's name and the woman felt her trembling against her and she felt her pussy become even more wet as she came around Alexandria's fingers. "Mm, good girl." she breathed against Anna's neck before stroking softly kissing her.

Feeling Aisha's fingers pull out of her ass, Alexandria looked down at her while she spoke of her cum tasting good and Alexandria slowly pulled her own fingers out of Anna's pussy, bringing them up to her lips and slowly licking them clean, softly moaning while Aisha continued licking at her pussy. "I do believe, Aisha, that it is your turn." she said softly, her eyes glinting as she breathed heavily, catching her breath a little at a time. Reaching down, Alexandria gently pulled Aisha from between her legs before she sat up and in a graceful and fluid movement, she leaned in and kissed Aisha passionately, tasting herself on Aisha's lips.

Anna was breathless as she laid on the bed. Her orgasm was one of the best she'd even had. Alexandria was very talented when it came to pleasing other women. There was no doubts in the minds of the two women, that Alexandria was just as talented in pleasing men. It was clear just how much the older woman loved sex. She enjoyed giving out pleasure, as she was getting it. Anna watched as Alexandria sat up. The older woman reached down, taking Aisha and pulling her upwards. The darker skinned woman was now on the large bed. Almost in Alexandria's lap. They shared deep and passionate kisses. Tongues dancing around, even without music. Moans of pure pleasure coming from both women. Aisha still had much of Alexandria's release on her lips and around her mouth. She loved the taste of her own cum. Alexandria always made sure to clean the cocks of her lovers, after she came on them. She also helped to clean the faces of her female lovers whenever the chance came. Alexandria had that chance.

Anna rolled over and started placing short, sweet kisses against Alexandria's upper thigh. She was kissing her way backwards, towards the upper part of Alexandria's ass. Alexandria was so very sexy. Anna wished she was born with a cock. This was the first time the young woman had wished she'd been born with a cock before. " How will you make me cum?........Will you use your fingers on me?......Maybe you'll use your tongue to make me cum?........Or do you have something else in mind? " Aisha asked after the kissing was broken. The darker skinned woman knew Alexandria was everything she said she was and ao much more. Alexandria was no newbie to sex with other women. No doubt, the older woman had something special in mind. Perhaps something she would do with both Anna & Aisha. She may also have something else for Anna while doing Aisha in another way. Only time and Alexandria could tell.

Alexandria was once again proving to be one hell of a lover when it came to sex. She always left her partners thoroughly satisfied. She wouldn't have it any other way. Not once has she ever been accused of not satisfying someone she was having sex with. In fact, she'd had several marriage proposals been offered to her by people in the past because of how good she was at fucking someone. All of which she'd turned down of course. Pulling Aisha up towards her, Alexandria felt the other womans body against hers as she kissed her, their tongues moving and caressing over each other while they moaned into the kiss. Between kisses, Alexandria would lick off some of her release and then return to kissing her.

She could also feel Anna's lips against her thigh, pressing short kisses along it before she moved towards the upper part of Alexandria's ass. Aisha began asking her how she was going to make her cum and Alexandria chuckled softly. She wished that she could of used her powers and grew a cock right then and there, but she had to keep others from knowing that she had powers. Instead, she would have to make due. "Oh, I have something else in mind." she said. "The hotel left a... special gift basket here, and I believe I saw something that is just right for the moment." She kissed Aisha again before reaching over and petting over Anna's backside.

A moment later, she slipped out of the bed and moved over to where the good sized gift basket sat. The woman stretched lazily, clearly comfortable in her own skin as she moved through the room naked. Obviously Alexandria had done things like this before from how at ease she was with what they were doing. Over at the basket, she looked through it before removing an item. It was a double ended dildo, though one end was slightly more curved upwards then the other and there were straps attached to it. "I'm going to fuck you, Aisha. Until you cum." she told the woman as she turned back towards the bed. With an ease of someone familiar with such products, Alexandria slipped her legs into the straps of the toy and fastened it around her hips. When she slipped the one end of the toy inside of herself, she gasped softly as it entered her pussy. Once she tightened the straps, she stroked her 'cock' while moving towards the bed.

Aisha & Anna would love to have a real cock. They would love for Alexandria to have a real cock and fuck them. The two women would have been shocked if Alexandria showed off her ability to grow a real cock. It would have revealed the older woman to be a mutant, but Alexandria wasn't quite ready to reveal that much about her life, to anyone outside the family. There may come a time when Alexandria did show off for her newest lovers. That time wasn't now. Aisha had seen the basket setting on the dresser, as did Anna. Neither women really got a good look at what was inside. Alexandria had checked it out when she came into her room. She liked the choices the hotel gave her. There were so many wonderful toys picked out for her to use. Aisha & Anna watched as Alexandria left the bed. They loved watching how comfortable the older woman was. The way she moved her body while walking towards the dresser. Alexandria was the real deal when it came to sex. Aisha & Anna didn't doubt that anymore.

Anna's eyes open wide when Alexandria turned around. Showing off what she planned on using on Aisha. The sight of the strap on brought a wicked smile to Aisha's face. She moved onto the bed more. Laying down, getting a better position for what was coming. Anna scooted over, laying at her lover's left side. Aisha spread her legs wide open as Alexandria put the dildo on. Placing one end inside her own pussy. She then did up the straps around her legs and waist. The smile Aisha wore, become a huge grin. She watched Alexandria stroke that beautiful cock while moving back towards the bed. It wasn't real, but it would certainly feel damn good. Aisha was ready for a good hard fucking. " Use me.......Abuse me with your beautiful toy. " Aisha spoke. Her words made Anna smile and giggle. She never heard Aisha speak like that before. Aisha was the dominate one in their relationship. However, she was more then willing to become submissive for a woman like Alexandria Reed.

Back
Top Bottom