League of Heroes........Guardians of Earth (Darkkitten9389 & CrimsonMaster)

The skill she had was far more then something a first timer should have. Yet if she had seen anyone doing this before was only known to her and it didn't appear as if she was about to tell anyone if she had any time soon. Perhaps at a later time she'll tell someone if she had. But for now, she was enjoying pleasuring James with her mouth and hands. She wanted to make him moan more and that's what her actions did. He was moaning and she could see the lust burning bright in his eyes as they gazed at each other. Angel heard his groans getting deeper and longer as her other hand moved down to play with his sack, letting her know that she liked it.

Angel liked that he kept calling her his Cum Angel and he told her that he loved having his balls played with while he got a blowjob. That he enjoyed feeling her soft hands upon them made her fondle them a little more. She was working hard for her reward of his cum, doing everything she could to make him cum. It wasn't too long before he told her that he was getting close. With her new instructions on what he wanted her to do, Angel pulled back and kept just the tip of his cock in her mouth, suckling and licking on the tip while her hand began jerking his cock faster. While she did this, she had tasted a little bit of his pre-cum on her tongue and soon she heard his groan, followed by the first shot of his hot cum coating her tongue. This was followed by several more as he began filling her mouth with more and more cum.

As his cum filled her mouth, Angel was about to swallow when he told her to collect it and savor the taste before she did so. It wasn't much longer that her mouth was full and a little even escaped the corner of her mouth. Once he was done cumming, she continued to suckle ever so gently and she licked him clean before she pulled back. The woman had a mouthful of his cum and she knelt there next to him, her blue eyes wide as she did as he told her. Finally she slowly swallowed as he had told her and she licked her lips, her tongue catching those glistening drops that had escaped the corners of her mouth and she swallowed them as well. Her pink lips were a little swollen from sucking on his cock and they glistened a little from his cum and her saliva.

Angel had given James a lot of pleasure with her mouth. The winged woman was no stranger to sex. Despite not having any since she came to Earth many centuries ago. No doubt, there had been some men who tried to capture her for sexual reasons. Those men failed and Angel remained free and without sex until she finally decided to give herself to James. This meant sex would be added into her life at the manor. Not with just James, but with everyone in the family. Angel was ready to take her place among the family and join their sexual adventures. James smiled as he watched Angel collect his cum in her mouth. She held it there, then swallowed it all down. Cleaning her lips and a few drops which escaped her mouth. She may look like an angel, and she may even be a real one. There was no doubt Angel was made for the sinful pleasures of sex.

James rose up after Angel swallowed his load. His smile spoke of how happy she made him. He then pressed his lips against hers. James could taste his own cum inside her mouth. This wasn't the first time James had tasted his own release. James had Alexandria & Tina give him blow jobs in the same way Angel did. James asked them to collect and then swallow his load. " My little Cum Angel......You have made me so happy. " James spoke after breaking the kiss. He looked deeply into Angel's pretty blue eyes. " You have one more hole for me to fuck.......Your tightest and most forbidden hole.....The other men in this house will want to fuck your sweet ass......And I will open the pathway for them. " James spoke with a lustful tone in his voice. As tight as her pussy had been. James knew Angel's ass would be even tighter. His 9 inch cock would stretch her ass, even more then it had her pussy. James explained that anal sex had become a part of everyday life at the manor. He said Alexandria loved having all her holes filled with cocks. Tina started taking cocks in her ass after joining the family. James told Angel, she had such a beautiful looking ass, it would be a shame not to stick a hard cock inside of it. He warned Angel about the pain. Saying it would happen quickly. James then spoke of how the pain would blend and mix into the pleasure she was getting. Making the experience even better for Angel. James then told Angel to get on her hands and knees. He suggested that she keep her upper body as close to the bed as possible. It would allow him to sink deep into her tight little ass.

In the past, Angel had been sought after and even hunted by men because of what she looked like. Many wanted her because they thought she could control magic and when they found out that she wasn't a magical being, they would hunt her for sex. Most of the time they believed if they captured her, the could make a fortune selling her body to men to let them fuck her. Several times she had almost been captured, but she always eventually managed to elude her hunters and their sexual desires. Now she was willingly giving all of her body to James and would welcome the rest of the family to take pleasure in her.

After she swallowed his load and sat up onto her knees, James rose up as well and she watched him smile while he spoke and she smiled back until he pressed his lips to hers and she softly moaned into their kiss while she returned it, one of her hands reaching out and running over his neck before their kiss was broken and he told her that she has made him so happy. This made her giggle and smile brightly at her lover. However, the mention of her having one more hole for him to fuck had her blushing and squirming on the bed again while she listened to him before she nodded, showing that she understood.

The woman knelt there as he explained about anal sex being a part of everyday life in the manor and that Alexandria and Tina both enjoyed it. The mention of pain made her look down at her lap for a moment before she looked up at him while lightly biting her lip. "I trust you James." she softly murmured. "I know that you wouldn't have me do something that would truly hurt me. If you say that the pain from this would mix with the pleasure and it would feel better, I believe you." She smiled at him again and leaned forward, softly brushing her lips against his before she was told to get onto her hands and knees with her upper body as close to the bed as possible.

With a nod, Angel pulled away from him the rest of the way and turned over onto her hands and knees once more. On her hands and knees, Angel lowered her upper body to the bed into the same position that she had ended up in when he was fucking her pussy. In this position, he could see her glistening pussy and thighs, as well as her ass. While she was sucking on his cock, the wetness of her pussy had run down between her ass cheeks. This would act as a natural lubricant for him. Once in position, Angel reached back and ran a hand over her ass. "I want you again James." she told him. "I want your cock deep inside of me again. I look forward to you fucking me everyday."

Once everything was explained to Angel. She started to move into position. James also moved in behind her. He was glad she trusted him. Angel had already earned the trust of everyone who lived at the manor. Alexandria left her littlest cub in her care after all. That would never happen unless Alexandria had full trust in someone. James promised that the mix of pain & pleasure would be unlike anything Angel had felt before. He said it would be a new sensation for Angel. James watched as her ass was positioned for him. A smile came to his face when she saw how wet Angel had become. The traces of her wetness were seen along her thighs and even on her ass cheeks. James teasing ran his finger over Angel's tight little hole. Rubbing her wetness around and even dipping his finger inside of her body. Pushing the wetness down into her opening.

" I going to out my big cock into your forbidden hole.........So that you'll be ready for the gangbang party.......By then......You'll want to have more then one cock using your sexy body my Cum Angel. " James spoke while removing his finger from Angel's ass. He then placed the head of his 9 inch cock against her ass. James said he would go slowly. Allowing Angel time to adjust to having a cock in her ass. James then began pressing his cock against Angel's opening. The large head popped inside of her sweet looking ass. James then held it there. Angel's reaction was as he expected. This was the first time she'd ever done anal sex before. James spoke to Angel how he would fuck her forbidden hole, and make her cum, before he came inside of her once again. Angel would then have his cum in all three of her fuckable holes.

As James moved in behind her, Angel felt the bed shift beneath them. After she ran her hand over her ass, she folded her arms upon the bed and rested her head upon them, adjusting her position slightly so her legs were parted a little and she was more comfortable. As James reached out and ran his finger over her tight hole, she shivered before gasping when his finger dipped inside of her, closing her eyes while listening to him talk about putting his cock in her ass so she'll be ready for the gangbang party, so that by then, she'll want more then one cock using her. A moment later, she felt his finger pull out of her only to be replaced by the head of his long, hard shaft.

The woman nodded slightly after he told her he'd go slow and then he began pressing into her. The woman groaned softly as the tip of his cock stretched her before a soft cry escaped her lips when it popped inside and she squirmed a little at the feeling of him being inside of her. It was a little painful and uncomfortable feeling something going into her there. While he held still, waiting for her to adjust, James told her of how he would fuck her forbidden hole and make her cum before he came inside of her again. "Yes." she breathed. Her cheeks had reddened a little from the new feeling of his cock invading her ass. The vision of her getting her ass filled was even more erotic then that of when James was plowing her pussy. "Will you fuck my ass like you did my pussy?" she asked him. As she was squirming a little, her slight movements caused his cock to slip a little deeper into her.

The tightness of Angel's ass, was amazing. It was just as tight as James thought it would be. His cock head was the only part inside her ass, but she would soon feel more of him. James listened as Angel asked if he would fuck her ass, like he did her pussy. " Oh yes my Cum Angel.......I will fuck your hot ass just as hard as I fucked your pussy.......But only after I get every inch of my cock into your body.......Your ass must be properly stretched to fit the cocks that will be using your body for pleasure.....Just as your sweet pussy needed to be stretched. " James spoke as he waited for Angel to adjust. He felt her squirming a bit. Making his cock slip in another inch. She seemed very eager for more. James would give the innocent looking Angel all she could handle and so much more.

James took his cue from Angel's squirming. He pushed his cock deeper into her ass. Another two inches entered her body before he stopped. James said Angel was almost there. A few more inches and she would have his entire cock into her ass. After another moment for her to adjust. James pressed in further. His cock continued to drill down into her virgin ass. This was the only part of Angel's body which never saw a male's cock before now. In the past, before she fell to Earth. Angel had used her pussy and mouth for pleasure. Those memories were lost to her at the moment. Maybe, someday she would regain those memories. For now, she was learning how to use her body to please those who've become her family on Earth. James continued to move his cock deeper into Angel's tight ass. He groaned out in growing pleasure, as each inch passed into her body. Soon, James had his full length buried in Angel's ass. He placed his hands onto her hips, warning her that he was getting ready to start. James then started pulling back, then thrust forwards. His movements were slow and steady. James began moving faster as the seconds ticked by.

Already Angel felt incredibly stretched with just the tip of his cock in her ass, but he had much more to give her yet and she would get stretched even more. After speaking, he told her that he would fuck her ass just as hard as he had her pussy but only after he had every inch inside of her. This just made her even more nervous, yet eager at the same time. She wanted him. All of him, and in any and every way she could take him. Angel loved James and she felt that giving herself to him like this would show just how much she did love him. After all, she'd learned that this was how the Reed Family expressed their love to each other and she was just doing what she'd learned from the others.

After she started squirming and she felt another inch slip into her, she stilled with a soft squeak. Moments later James began pushing into her some more on his own, adding another two inches to what was inside of her already and she gasped. Over the next couple of minutes, James gradually pushed more and more of his cock into her untouched ass, stretching and filling her body until his hips were pressed firmly against her own. She heard his groans of pleasure as he sank deeper and they mixed with her gasps, soft cries and high pitched sounds of discomfort. By the time he was deep inside of her, her body was shivering a little and her skin was a little damp once again.

As she adjusted to the incredibly full feeling she now had with him buried in her ass, she felt him grab onto her hips and he warned her that he was about to start. "Okay." she breathed before he pulled back. The feeling of him pulling out of her was a little strange, but when he thrust back in, she groaned softly. He did this over and over again, gradually getting faster with the passing seconds. It wasn't long before he had her moaning softly and her hands began to grip the sheets beneath her while she closed her eyes. At first, it was uncomfortable and painful, but as her body adjusted and he continued thrusting, she adjusted and it began to feel good. She even began rocking her hips back into his thrusts a little.

James knew it would take a little bit of time for Angel to get into anal sex. It was something totally new to her. He knew from having been with Alexandria. She once had doubts about anal sex, but once she tried it, she quickly fell in love with having a hard cock in her ass. The bigger the better for Alexandria's tastes. She quickly became addicted to having more then one cock use her at a time. James was sure, Angel would be like that. All she needed, was to given into pleasure and let what pain she felt turn into something better. Once Angel started rocking her hips against his thrusts. James knew his little Cum Angel had taken that step into enjoying of sex in all forms. She hadn't been with another female yet. At least as far as the family knew. Only Angel knew for sure if she'd ever been intimate with another female.

James continued pushing deeper into Angel's body. Stretching her ass out, making it ready for the cocks to come. " That's it my dirty little Cum Angel.....Take every inch of my cock into your forbidden hole......Make yourself ready to be welcomed by our family.....They want to fuck you and fill you with their cum.......Give in to your sinful needs and embrace lust...Passion and pleasure. " James spoke as he kept fucking Angel. His thrusts were becoming faster and harder. Growing more powerful as every moment passed. James was soon slamming his cock into her ass. Taking Angel just as hard as he took her pussy. The pleasure was building quickly with the older human male. This would be his third time cumming in such a short amount of time. James' ability to keep hard and cum so much, was a sign of the great shape he was in. There were younger men who couldn't keep up with James. He was showing Angel, that despite having gray hair on his head, he still had a fire burning where it counted.

James wanted the woman to give into the pleasures of sex and he was certainly getting his wish in spades. Angel was responding amazingly to him and she was taking both the pleasure and pain in what he was doing to her and enjoying them both at the same time. She was extremely tight around his cock and she was moaning each time James' hips thrust against hers. When the family came together for the gangbang that James was planning, the woman would be more then ready and eager for all of them. James has shown her just how good she could feel being fucked by a man and she wanted much, much more.

As she rocked her hips against his, he continued pushing deeper into her body, stretching her ass more while he told her to take every inch of his cock into her ass and to make herself ready to be welcomed by the family. His words had her whimpering with need. "Yes. Please." she moaned as he began thrusting faster and harder. She could feel him pounding deep inside of her, his hips slapping hard against hers. This caused the skin of her ass and the back of her thighs to begin to turn pink from their bodies impacting. The angel was crying out and moaning as she was fucked, clearly enjoying being fucked again. "I want your cum in me again." she gasped between moans. "Every day I want you to take me anyway you wish as long as you fill my naughty holes with your cum." She was pressing her hips back against his harder, causing their hips to grind together each time he thrust into her.

James really loved hearing the innocent and pure looking Angel speak so dirty. It was a turn on or him and something he knew the family would enjoy. Her use of the lewd words would show her willingness to embrace a life of enjoying sex with the Reed Family. Finally taking her place as one of the family. James also loved knowing Angel wanted him anytime and anywhere he wanted. All she wanted was his cum inside her holes. Angel sounded so needy as she spoke. It was like music to James' ears. He would make sure she got what she needed most. Angel would also have to allow time for the other men of the Reed Family. Each of them would love to fill her naughty holes with loads of hot cum. She would soon discover, Tristan & Adam were a pair of horny young men. Something that pleased Alexandria & Tina to no end. Angel would have to make time for everyone in her new family.

The pleasure was building quickly. Both James & Angel were giving as much as they were getting form their lover. The tightness of Angel's ass, as she gripped his cock with her muscles, brought such deep moans & groans from James. He worked even harder to bring her the same pleasure. His cock pounding hard and fast against her perfect looking ass, Her skin was turning a wonderful shade of red from the impact of their naked flesh. The cries and squeals made by Angel, told the story of how much she loved getting fucked hard by James and his big cock. Most women would have a hard time getting fuck by a man so large. They would have passed out by now. Angel showed she could take everything he was giving and still want more. She was like Alexandria in this way. Alexandria could fuck for hours, as long as her lovers could hold out. James maintain his forceful taking of Angel's sweet ass. His cock used her like she'd been bought by him for him pleasure. Angel was getting plenty of pleasure in return. James was grunting. Her ass had tightened around his cock. Making James work even hard to keep pounding his Cum Angel. James groaned out, that he was almost there. His climax was at the breaking point. The release happened quickly. James began unloading his cum deep inside of Angel. Pumping her full of his hot cream. " You're ready to become the prefect slut for our family........You'll get so much pleasure from them......And you'll give them even more pleasure in return. " James spoke as his fingers caressed over the fair skin on Angel's ass.

The words spilling from Angels lips seemed so much dirtier because of how innocent and pure she seemed normally. From looking at her, one would never be able to tell that she was such a dirty, naught slut underneath that perfect exterior. Though she had never taken part in the sexual activities of her family, Angel knew how eager the men of the family were to fuck the women. Tristan and Adam were extremely horny young men eager to fuck their mom or sister at any time. Now that Angel was becoming sexually active, they would soon be coming after her. This was something that she was actually looking forward to now that James has shown her the pleasures of sex.

The air was filled with the sounds of James moans and grunts while Angel was gasping, moaning and squealing with pleasure. These noises were combined with that of their flesh impacting and the bed shaking slightly. Angel was taking everything that James was giving her as he pounded into her ass. However, her head was beginning to swim from the extreme pleasure she was feeling from his cock taking her ass mixed with the emotions she was feeling from both James and herself. Her hands were gripping the sheets beneath her tightly and her cheek was pressed into the bed as she gasped and moaned. She could feel her orgasm building quickly, making her ass grip his cock even more.

This in turn made him fuck her harder. She was getting so close that mere moments after he announced that he was almost there, she came and she came hard. Her entire body tensed and she felt her breath seize in her chest. The strength of her orgasm actually made her see stars before she finally gave a loud cry as she came, her body shaking hard in James grip. Eventually James began cumming as well, pumping his cum into her ass while she gasped. Angel's heart was pounding in her ears and she continued shivering as James finally spoke and told her that she was ready to become the perfect slut for the family and she'd get so much pleasure for them, just as she would give them pleasure in return. The feeling of his fingers caressing her ass made Angel mewl softly. Her entire body felt sensitive and she was finally exhausted.

It took some time, but finally Angel opened her eyes and looked back at James with a hazy, sleepy gaze. "Mm, will it always feel like that?" she asked, her voice still breathless, though she was slowly catching her breath again.

Angel's question brought a sly smile to James' face. He told her cock size would change. Some would be bigger and some would be smaller. But, he said it would always be pretty much the same. James spoke of it being even better once Angel starts taking more then one cock at a time into her body. He said taking two cocks, then taking three were different steps into the world of pleasure. James said Angel would take those steps with the family. He spoke of Alexandria as being the one who would continue teaching Angel. From here, what she needed to know, would be better taught by another woman. There was no finer cocksucker, no finer rich slut then Alexandria. Pleasure had been apart of her life for so many years. Alexandria knew all the tricks of the trade where sex was concerned. It aided her in her spy work, allowed her to get closer to targets as an assassin, and became a huge part of her family life. She was voted the sexiest woman in New York for the last two years. A local adult magazine which features hot local women, runs a contest each year. Allowing it's readers to vote who the hottest and sexiest woman in the city is. Alexandria had won that contest since she was first revealed to be Eric's sister. Since then, the magazine has been making Alexandria offers to do a nude photo shoot for them.

After several minutes had past. James suggested that he and Angel get cleaned up. Richard needed to be checked and the family would be returning home soon. Plus, James needed to check on Dak & Tabitha. Dak had put himself into a come like sleep, so his body would heal faster from the trauma he suffered while in the hands of the government. James also had to get the family's outfits ready for the Police Ball & Benefit this evening. He would set the dresses Alexandria & Tina would wear out, as well as the suits the men would wear. James finally pulled his cock free from Angel's ass. He then went into her bathroom to clean up. It didn't take long for then to clean up, but it was easy with both being so playful. There was a lot of love between James & Angel. Once they were done cleaning up. They dressed and continued on with their day. James made checks on Dak & Tabitha, before going to the kitchen. He would make a light dinner for the family since they were going out this evening.

James had the television news on while working. He'd scene two reports of how government agents had gone after superheroes who hadn't signed on with them. Like Scarlet Cat, Raven & Stargirl. There were others who refused to become puppets of the government. Upon any sighting of superheroes who refused to sign up. The government agents would swoop in and try to capture the hero. So far, the government was batting zero in capturing anyone. This was troubling news. Scarlet Cat & Raven wouldn't sit on the sidelines forever. Sooner or later they would put on their costumes and return to the streets. With less heroes guarding the streets. The super villains had become bolder. The government wouldn't even let their own superheroes go after the villains. Those in power wanted the villains to draw out the heroes who were tagged as outlaws. In the hopes the heroes could be captured and sent to prison. President Gates was even thinking of placing a bounty of the heads of those heroes who remained on their own. In the eyes of the current government. These superheroes were criminals for not signing on and becoming agents.

Angels softly asked question was soon answered by James who told her that the sizes of the cock would change, some bigger and some smaller but it would always be pretty much the same and that it would become even better when she began taking multiple cocks at once. The thought of taking multiple cocks at once both excited and made her nervous. If she felt so filled by just one cock, surely she would almost split if multiple ones were inside of her. But at the same time, she knew that James wouldn't suggest impossible things to her. James also told her that from here, Alexandria would be the one to continue teaching her as there were no finer teacher that Angel could ask for when it came to the art of sex. In fact, Alexandria could probably write a book on sex and have it become a best seller.

It was known by the family that Alexandria had been voted the hottest and sexiest woman in New York since she had been revealed as Eric's sister. Since she had first been voted, the magazine had made multiple requests of her doing nude photo shoots for them. One came at least once every couple of months. Alexandria thought it was amusing and she often told them she was flattered but no. Perhaps one day she might, but right now, she was a mother to be and she was usually very busy. Besides, she also had a public image to maintain.

Finally, after a couple minutes, James suggested they clean up and Angel agreed. The family would be home and Angel, as she flared out her powers a little, could feel that Richard was beginning to stir and he would be awake within the next ten minutes. Angel knew that Dak was in a healing sleep, the winged woman occasionally checking on him between her other self appointed tasks around the manor. Tabitha, she wasn't sure of. Last she knew, the girl was still fast asleep. Eventually James pulled out of her well fucked ass, drawing a soft groan from Angel's lips before she slowly moved out of the position she was in, stretching slowly as she rose onto her knees. She could feel James cum escaping both her holes and dribbling down her inner legs. Some even dripped onto her sheets, but she had no complaint about it

Together, they head into the bathroom and began to clean up. It took Angel a bit longer then it did James, but after a little while, they were cleaned up and redressed. While James went off to check on Dak and Tabitha, she moved into Richards room just as he was beginning to stand up in his crib and Angel smiled sweetly at him, her eyes sparkling brightly. Seeing that he was awake, Angel took Richard into her arms and head downstairs to the living room where they spent much of their time when not in the nursery. It was in the living room that Angel settled down. She had a blanket spread out on the floor for Richard and she set out a couple toys for him. They were learning toy that the family had gotten him. This was where she was when the family returned home.

The news reports that James had seen about how government agents had gone after superheroes who hadn't signed on with them had been seen by Alexandria while she was at the office. It had aired earlier on that afternoon. She was less then impressed with the government and this did nothing to approve her opinion of them. That the government weren't even letting their own superheroes go after the villains angered her even more. They were willing to put innocent lives at risk in their man hunt for heroes who wanted nothing to do with them. Personally she wished she could go after President Gates himself like she might of many years ago, but she had to push aside those feelings because that wasn't who she was anymore and it would just make the bastard a martyr to his cause of controlling heroes and others with powers.

Posing nude was a totally up to Alexandria. Other celebrities had done so and not hurt their image. Alexandria's reputation wasn't in any danger either. Those who disliked or even hated her, would still feel that way. Those who loved her for her charity work, wouldn't care. Alexandria might pick up more fans if she posed nude. She would give many a thrill and would show people that just because she was worth billions, she was like anyone else. Plus, the money paid to her for posing nude, could be donated to her favorite charity. By the time Alexandria & Eric returned home, dinner was almost ready. James greeted them at the door, as normal. On this day, he had some great news to share with the couple. Much better then the trash of the day playing on television. James wanted to tell Alexandria & Eric before telling anyone else in the family. He knew how the boys would react. After greeting them, James asked for a moment. They all walked a few feet away from the door. James then explained what happened between him and Angel that morning.

James didn't leave out any details. He told Alexandria & Eric everything that happened from the moment Angel stepped into the hall, to him fucking her tight ass. James spoke of telling Angel that Alexandria would teach her more about blow jobs and how to take multiple cocks. He commented that Alexandria was a prefect teacher. She taught Tina how to become a dirty slut. Eric agreed that Alexandria was the best teacher for Angel. James then spoke of having a welcome to the family gangbang for Angel. That was an idea which everyone would enjoy. James then spoke of having Alexandria's sexy dress ready for the ball this evening. He also had Eric's suit ready. Just then, Tina & Adam came through the front doors. Adam would soon be attending the same college Tina was going too. Tina asked what was up? James replied that he had her dress and a suit for Adam waiting in their rooms. Adam rolled his eyes as he moaned out about the ball. He was still getting used to attending these functions. Dressing in a suit and spending time with people he didn't know. Plus, these people were cops. On the Earth Adam came from. The police were his lest favorite people. On this Earth, the family did a lot to help the police, firefighters, ems and military personnel.

Alexandria would talk with the family about posing after she gave birth with the child she was currently carrying. If she decided to model now, the bump in her belly would be easier to see. It was getting a little harder to disguise that bump as it was and in a couple weeks, she would either have to change up what she wore or start working from home some more. Later that afternoon, Angel was still in the living room with Richard when the family returned home. She heard James meet Alexandria and Eric at the door and she blushed to herself as she sat on the couch with Richard in her lap.

When Alexandria entered the house and was greeted by James, she kissed the man softly before he told them that he had some news for them. The news that he had, was certainly not something she was expecting. Her eyebrows rose when he told her and Eric about everything that had happened between him and Angel that afternoon, from her approaching him in the hall to him fucking her ass. He told them that he had told Angel that Alexandria would teach her more about blow jobs and about taking multiple cocks. "I must admit, I wasn't expecting this." she softly said, a small smile upon her lips after James spoke of having a welcoming gangbang for Angel.

James then told them that he had her dress ready for the ball that evening, as well as Eric's suit. It was just then that Tina and Adam came through the front doors and Tina asked what was going on, to which James told her that he had her dress and Adam's suit ready in their rooms. When Adam moaned about the ball, Alexandria glanced at him. "Remember Adam, things are different here." she gently said. "Here, the police respect you because of how the family supports them." She reached out and touched his cheek with a smile. It was about this time that Angel appeared in the doorway of the livingroom with Richard on her hip, the blonde woman looking at the family almost shyly while she gazed at them. Seeing her appear, Alexandria's smile changed slightly. "Angel, I heard some interesting news today." she said while breaking away from the others and the Angel blushed a little more before nodding slightly, watching as the dark haired woman approached.

Alexandria was taller then Angel and when she reached where Angel stood, Alexandria tipped Angels head back slightly. "Well, I have to say I'm very happy that you took that step." she softly said before softly kissing the other woman. This made Angel blush brighter and a faint moan slipped past her lips during the brief kiss before Alexandria broke the kiss and smiled at her again. During this, Richard giggled softly and Alexandria gently took him into her arms, then kissing him on the cheek.

The family wouldn't have any problem with Alexandria posing nude. Though, waiting until after she had the baby was a good idea. Alexandria would be soon dressing differently. After which, she would have to start working from home. For now, she could still get away with wearing something sexy and tight. It was a good thing the Police Ball was happening now and not a month from now. Once Alexandria had her baby. She would be free to pose nude, giving some a thrill and others a stroke. All while making money for those in need. There was no doubt, a magazine with nude pictures of Alexandria Reed, would be a huge seller. New York's Queen of High Society, baring all for the public eye. And for charity.

Once Angel appeared from the living room, and Alexandria walked over, kissing her. The cat, as they say, was out of the bag. Tina & Adam watched in stunned silence as Alexandria kissed Angel so passionately. If it weren't for Angel holding Ricard. The two teens would have expected Alexandria to take Angel into her arms. It was that kind of kiss. Tina said she felt it getting hot in here. Adam said he could feel something growing in his pants. Eric told Tina to turn the heat down. He then told Adam to keep it in his pants. Eric spoke of what happened between James & Angel that day. He said they would have a special party for Angel, later that weekend. Eric then slapped the two teens on their asses. He said they both needed to eat, then get cleaned up and dressed for the ball. Tristan was staying at the manor. He & Image would keep an eye on the house, and their guests while the rest of the family was in the city. James had prepared something for Tristan to eat when he came up for air. Since he started watching his Netflix show. Tristan hadn't come out of his bedroom. James also prepared something for Tabitha. He left a note in her room, directing her to the kitchen, where she would find her dinner. If Dak woke up. He would also find a note explaining where he could find the kitchen.

James got Tina & Adam moving. Eric joined Alexandria once the teens and James were gone. He spoke of being happy to hear the news. " James said you really enjoyed being with him.......I hope you know how each of us is looking forward to spending time with you Angel.......You'll love our welcome to the family party.......Alexandria will help get you ready for the big night......She's a fine teacher were sex is involved. " Eric spoke as he reached out with his right hand and touched Angel's cheek. His fingers gently brushing over the brightness which now colored her cheeks. Eric had given Alexandria several days to help get Angel ready for the gangbang. She had so many cocks to please. Even Alexandria would have her cock ready for Angel. Eric then put his arm around Alexandria. He leaned down, kissing Richard on the head. The child was so happy. He was surrounded by love and soon there would be more children living at the manor.

Angel was blushing already after Alexandria's soft kiss and when Tina and Adam made their comments, the winged woman glanced at her feet sheepishly. It seemed even after having been fucked multiple ways by James that afternoon, the woman still held onto some form of innocence. Luckily, Eric kept the teens in line by telling Tina to turn the heat down and for Adam to keep it in his pants. He let them know that there would be a special party for Angel in a couple days before slapping them on the ass and telling them that they needed to eat then get ready for the ball. Alexandria agreed, telling them that despite Angel having been with James, they were still to give her, her space until the party that weekend. "You don't want to overwhelm her." she told them.

James soon had them moving which left Alexandria and Eric with Angel and Richard. Eric moved to join the two women and Angel finally looked up at him, a small smile upon her lips after he said about her having enjoyed being with James and she nodded slightly. "I really did." she softly said. "And I believe I'm aware of how everyone has been looking forward to spending time with me. I have felt all of your emotions shift when I enter rooms and it didn't take long for me to feel the lust the family feels towards me." Eric told her that Alexandria would help get her ready for the big night as she was a fine teacher when it came to sex and Angel told him that James told her the same thing. She felt his hand reach out and touch her cheek, his fingers touching the bright pink flush that had filled her cheeks and she smiled at him. As he then wrapped his arm around Alexandria, the dark haired woman moved closer to him and leaned into him as he leaned down to kiss their son on his head.

Richard looked up at his father with a giggle. He had grown so quickly and Alexandria was very proud of her son, just as she was proud of the rest of her family. Alexandria nuzzled his cheek and the child hugged her, one of his chubby hands tugging at her hair. Most wealthy women would have a fit over such a thing, but Alexandria had no problem with it. She had missed out on Tristan's childhood, hadn't taken part in Adams and she had miscarried her only child with Thomas. So she was going to cherish every moment of Richards childhood, even something like her hair or an earring being tugged on by the curious child. "You two should be getting ready soon too." Angel finally said after a bit. "And I'm sure Miss. Tina will need some help with her hair." To this, Alexandria chuckled and nodded before kissing Richard on the forehead once again and handing him over to Angel. "You are quite correct, Angel." she said.

Eric smiled as Angel spoke. He could still see that sweet innocents she was known for. Despite having sex that day. Angel was even bit the pure girl she had been. At least with the way she looked and acted. As she spoke, it became clear that Angel was ready to join the family in their sexual lifestyle. Eric did hope Angel would always keep part of her innocents. It would make a fine addition to the way Alexandria & Tina were. After Alexandria handed Richard over to Angel. Eric reached, placing his free arm around Angel. He brought her into a hug with Alexandria. Eric kissed Angel on her lips. Sharing some of the passion he had for the winged woman. " We all love you Angel......And you'll see and feel that love this weekend during the party. " Eric spoke as he let his hand drop. It came to rest upon Angel's ass. Eric then caressed her fine looking ass.

The hug broke up. Angel returned to caring for Richard. Eric & Alexandria went to the dinning room where James was plating the light dinner he made. It didn't take long for the family to eat. With a formal event happening this evening. Most of the family would be busy. Eric & Alexandria were donating two checks. One was for widows and orphans. The other was for the Police Retirement Fund. After dinner, the family went upstairs to get ready. James brought the limousine to the front doors of the manor. Eric & Adam cleaned up, then slipped into their suits. The two men then went downstairs and waited for Alexandria & Tina. The older teen soon arrived, wearing a red dress, low cut, showing plenty of leg and tight in all the right places. It was one of her best, "Come Fuck Me" dresses. Both Eric & Adam spoke of how sexy Tina looked. The teen said even if she didn't get laid at the ball. She was planning on making someone in the house lucky tonight. This brought smiled to both Eric & Adam.

Angel took Richard securely into her arms and he curled up against her chest, snuggling into the womans embrace while he rested against her hip. He was very fond of the angelic woman ever since she had become his nanny. He was thriving from all the love the family showed him and Angel helped to multiply that as she was able to let the others know what was wrong with him should he ever become fussy, whether he was angry, sad, hungry or scared. After she had Richard in her arms, Angel was a little surprised when Eric reached out and wrapped his free arm around her, drawing her into a hug with Alexandria and he kissed her on the lips. Angel's face showed her surprise before she kissed him back. Angel rested her free hand against Eric's chest while leaning into him just a little as he spoke about her seeing and feeling the love that the family felt for her during the party and she nodded before gasping when he let his hand drop and caress her ass.

The winged woman was still blushing when she returned to caring for Richard and the siblings head into the dinning room to eat. The dinner that James made them was light. It wasn't so much to fill them up as it was to keep them from over eating on the small h'ordeuvres and snacks that the ball would have. The Reed family would be donating two checks that evening. One for the widows and orphans of the cities service men and one for the Police Retirement Fund. With dinner finished, the family head upstairs to get ready. Alexandria actually went to Tina's room first to help with her hair before she head into her own room to dress. When she came down last, Alexandria was a vision of sex.

She was wearing a sinful looking gown that was made of a mix of black sheer material over a nude material. It was a strapless number with a floral design embroidered into the black material with Swarovski crystals decorating it, making it glitter each time she moved. With the way the dress was made with the floral design carefully wrapping around her body, starting over her left breast and moving around over her right and then down around her hips, it actually looked as if she was naked beneath that black material at first glance. Along the side was a slit that went all the way up to her hip. It was enough to make others wonder if she was wearing any underwear at all. On her feet were matching black high heels and her long dark hair was pulled up into a French twist with several curls hanging down to frame her face while she was wearing a simple set of black and white diamond jewelry.

Alexandria's appearance, drew whistles from Eric, Adam and even Tina. The dress she wore, was defiantly bold and daring. Tina said Alexandria would have every cock hard at the ball. Adam said his cock was already hard from looking at his mother's sexy body. Tina joked that Adam's cock gets hard whenever the wind blows. This brought a round of laughter from the small group. Eric offered Alexandria his arm. Adam forget his manners and Tina just took his arm. The two men then guided the ladies out of the house and to their car. James was waiting at the rear door of the limo. He wore a wicked grin form how sexy Alexandria & Tina looked. They would be the hit of the ball, but then again, they always were. Once the small group was inside the car. James closed the door, then moved around to the front. He climbed in and started the engine. The limo was soon heading for the city. Tina loved attending these functions. It gave her and Alexandria the chance to show off how hot they were.

The Police Ball was being held at the Ritz Carlton, inside it's wonderful ballroom. James pulled the limo up out front. He then slipped out and opened the rear door. Eric stepped out first, then helped Alexandria to step out. Adam climbed out next and under threats from his sister, he remembered his manners and helped Tina from the backseat. People nearby watching everyone going inside, were stunned at the beauty before their eyes. More whistles came as Alexandria & Tina were led inside by their men. This was more proof that Alexandria posing nude would be a huge success. It didn't take long after entering the ballroom, for Alexandria & Tina to turn heads. Quite a few hoots and whistles were heard, bringing smiled to both Tina & Alexandria. The first to greet the Reed Family, was the Major of New York. He couldn't keep his eyes off Alexandria's ultra sexy dress. Images of seeing her naked were in his head. He would certain enjoy seeing Alexandria posing naked. The next two to greet the family were the police commissioner and the chief of police. It become very clear to Alexandria that both men were already hard because of the way her sexy dress showed off and fit her body.

As her family members whistled at her as she descended the stairs, Alexandria smiled at them. She had gone with a sultry look with her makeup, a smoky eye with a nude shimmery lipstick. As she approached her family, Tina told her that she would have every cock at the ball hard and Alexandria said that was the idea before Adam spoke up. The room was soon filled with laughter after Tina joked about his cock getting hard whenever the wind blows. The woman shook her head in amusement at her loved ones antics before Eric offered his arm to Alexandria and she took it, resting her hand in the crook of his elbow and they stepped out of the house together with Tina and Adam following them. The wicked grin on James face could easily be seen as they approached and Alexandria smiled at him, thanking him for getting things ready for their evening before they got into the limo. Like Tina, Alexandria loved showing off how hot she and Tina were. But she also liked them because it gave her another chance to give back to those who needed it and it also gave her a chance to go on the prowl.

That year, the Police Ball was being held at the Ritz Carlton which had an impressive ballroom. As the limo pulled up, many stopped and began looking to try and get a look at who was next arriving. Many of the rich and beautiful of high society was showing up for the charity, many of them there just to be seen with others of power and wealth. As much as these fancy parties were for charity, it was also something that the wealthy used to try to hash out business deals with each other and to try and feel out competition of other businesses by learning the news. However, that wasn't what the Reeds usually did. Their focus usually was on the reason for the ball in the first place.

The first one out of the limo was Adam, who turned and held out his hand to Tina, helping her from the backseat. Next was Eric who helped Alexandria out. As the two beautiful and sexy women were led inside, whistles could be heard while cameras flashed. Alexandria smiled for the cameras. Not once had a tabloid been able to tear apart the wealthy woman for her choice in outfits and that night was no difference. It had actually become like a quest for the tabloid photographers to try and catch the beautiful Reed women in a bad outfit or during a bad hairday, but neither Alexandria nor Tina had been caught like that as of yet. Alexandria waved to a couple people as she was led inside and upon entering the ballroom in the Ritz, they were greeted by a number of hoots and whistles, making the two women smile before they were greeted by the Mayor of New York. As he looked at her, Alexandria could tell already what he was thinking as she greeted him. Next was the police commissioner and the chief of police, two men who Alexandria had spoken to a good number of times in the past. She greeted them and told each man that she hoped that they had a good night and it was good to see them again. "It's always a great honor to do something for our boys in blue as well as the rest of the service men of the city." she told the police commissioner and the chief of police. "You and your officers always do so much for our city." Her praising words caused a couple of nearby police officers to stand a little taller.

Nearby officers were the only ones standing tall. Many cocks in the room were at attention or on their way to a full erection. Tina & Adam started moving around the room. Eric was pulled aside by the mayor. Though the man had lust in his mind, he wasn't so far gone to miss a chance to speak with Eric about political matters. This left Alexandria free to prowl around the room. Several officers had their eyes on Alexandria. Both men and women. Officers Anna Connors and her partner Aisha Rollins watched Alexandria with lust filled eyes. Not faraway stood Detective Carlos Cruz and his partner Detective Misty Dawson. Alexandria would remember them from the time they tried to arrest Green Hornet & Kato. Near the bar, stood a pair of officers Alexandria would never forget. The two officers who visited Reed Manor after Tabitha tired to steal the family jewels.

Officer Dan Cooper and his partner Officer Tony Montero looked at Lenara like wild animals look at a piece of raw meat. Alexandria had her pick of partners for a fun evening. the last time she visited an event like she. She ended up fucking Alexander Wentworth in one of the special rooms set aside in case any of the wealthy people hooked up with someone they wanted to fuck. Alexandria wasn't just here to hand out checks and honor the brave men and woman who serve the city. She also enjoyed having fun with those who never thought they would ever score with someone like her. It was her way of giving them a little extra. Sharing her body with those who protect the people. It was also a thrill letting these hard working men and women have fun fucking a rich woman like her. Part of Alexandria would love to strip off her dress, lay on a table and take on all comers. However, she couldn't do this. It was the reason why the hotel set aside those open rooms.

After speaking briefly with the mayor and some of the others, Alexandria watched as Tina and Adam began to move around the room while Eric was pulled aside by the mayor. This left the woman alone in the middle of the party. A good many people, both men and women were watching the sexy dark haired woman and she began slowly moving around the party, occasionally greeting and talking with the party goers. As she prowled around, her smoldering gaze moved from one person to another. She saw plenty of people looking at her lustfully, catching the gazes of Officer Anna Connors and then her partner Aisha Rollins before her gaze moved on. She easily recognized Detective Carlos Crus and his partner, Detective Misty Dawson.

But when she saw a certain set of men, she smiled while catching their eye. There was no forgetting Officer Dan Cooper and his partner Tony Montero. They had been the officers who responded to the 911 call when Tabitha had tried to rob the place. They had really made Alexandria feel good by fucking her nice and hard, with one enjoying her pussy while she gave the other an amazing blowjob. Clearly the men remembered it very well also, judging by the way they were looking at her. She had her pick of partners for the night and she even had her own room this time. After the last time she had been there, she had a room set up for her use, much like Alexander had last time and she had the two keycards for the room in the small clutch that she was carrying with her. This way, when she chose someone, she could slip the key card to them and ask them to meet her.

The feral part of Alexandria would of loved to of just stripped off her clothing and let everyone have a go at her right there on a table in the middle of the ball room. There were certainly plenty who would love to have a go at the sexy woman. But that was something she couldn't do that night. So she had to choose someone. Alexandria knew that she definitely wanted to spend more time with Officer Cooper and his partner. Especially with the way the currently were looking at her. But first perhaps something new to start the night off. With this in mind, she looked around again before she moved towards where Officers Conners and Rollins stood and she greeted them, asking how they were doing that evening.

Dan & Tony remained at the bar. They knew the evening was young. There would be plenty of time for some fun with Alexandria. The two men knew she hadn't forgotten about them. The way Alexandria looked at them, told them she knew who they were. Alexandria was looking for something to get her evening started off on the right foot. Something to get things warmed up and running for the night. Alexandria had her pick of New York's Finest. There were so many fine looking officers and detectives around the large room. Alexandria settled on Officer Connors & Officers Rollins. The two pretty women had been partners for less then a year. Anna was just seven months out of the police academy. There was a sweetness about her. She obviously came from a well to do part of the city. One of both of her partners were most likely doctors and or lawyers. Alexandria could smell the body cream Anna used. It was strawberry and made of pretty good stuff. So, her parents had some money.

Aisha was totally different then her partner. She had a rougher look. This woman came from the streets. Not in the same way Tabitha had, but Aisha spent time living in rough neighborhoods. She was from Lenox Avenue in Harlem. The same area which Lincoln Rhodes came from. Aisha was the bolder of the two women. Alexandria could tell by the way the other woman stood. She could also tell these two women were also lovers. They were holding hands while talking when Alexandria was scanning the room with her eyes. She saw the clear signs of them being lovers. They looked deeply into each others eyes while they spoke. And the way they held hands, wasn't how partners or friends hold hands. It seemed Alexandria had found her way of getting the mood set for the evening. The two women were standing at a table when Alexandria approached them. Anna was surprised when she heard someone speak. She pulled her hand away from Aisha's. Afraid that someone might not think the partners should be so intimate. " Oh!.....Miss Reed!.....It's really you! " Anna spoke in a voice which told of how surprised and shaken she was. Aisha stood, not hiding the fact that she was eying Alexandria up. " We're fine......I'm Anna Connors and this is Aisha Rollins......We're police officers. " Clearly Anna was a bit star struck by meeting Alexandria Reed for the first time. Obviously they were police officers. Both women were wearing the NYPD dress uniforms. " You'll have to forgive Anna.....She comes from Manhattan. " Aisha spoke as her eyes soaked up every inch of Alexandria's body. The darker skinned woman wore a smile. She obviously liked what she was looking at. " Are you enjoying yourself Miss Reed? " Anna asked as her bright eyes looked at Alexandria. The young woman was beside herself with excitement.

Alexandria had given the two men a long look, a smile on her lips as she thought of what they had done to her the last time they had been together. The night was still young, so she might have some time to enjoy the two, sexy male officers. However, she had something a little sweeter in mind. She wanted to get things started on the right foot and the two female officers looked like the right choice for her first pick of the night. So she approached them, carefully snagging a glass of champagne from a passing waiter. Because of being pregnant, Alexandria knew she couldn't actually drink it, but she made it seem like she was as she socialized with others. As she approached the two women, Alexandria studied the two women, her years of spywork making it possible for her to pick out different things about the two women.

Anna she could tell was from a more upper class part of the city and as she got closer she could smell the body cream that Anna used. It was a gently sweet strawberry scent to the shifter and she could tell it was an pricy brand which was made of some pretty good stuff. Aisha on the other hand, had a slightly more edgy feel to her. Like someone with plenty of street smarts and had grown up on the not so nice side of town. Another thing that Alexandria noted as she approached was the way the two women gazed at each other. She spotted how they held hands and how they looked deeply into each others eyes while they talked. There was no question in Alexandria's mind that these two were lovers. This would certainly be interesting.

When she spoke up, she saw the way Anna snatched her hand back, clearly afraid of something and Alexandria tilted her head slightly before Anna spoke. She could hear that Anna was surprised and shaken. Her words made the dark haired beauty smile at the young woman. "Last I checked, yes." she said, a slight playful lilt in her voice as she spoke before Anna introduced herself and her partner. "It's a pleasure to meet the both of you." she told the two women. "You two are, partners, correct?" she asked. Her question, to anyone else might seem like a simple one about the two women working together, but the look on Alexandria's face and her smile, made it clear that her question had a double meaning about them being both partners on the streets and between the sheets.

Aisha spoke up and Alexandria chuckled with a slight shake of her head. "Oh, there's nothing to forgive." she told Aisha while the dark skinned officer looked the wealthy woman over. Seeing her smile, Alexandria returned it, her eyes glittering as she gazed at the two woman before Anna asked if she was enjoying herself. "I will be." she told them. "The night is just beginning and there's plenty of.... fun to be had."

Back
Top Bottom