Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New home, new adventures (Furry princess x Ladydark)

Kate seemed to fight the movement backwards more then his hold on her, it didn't matter to her where they did it as long as it happens but soon she found herself shoved onto the couch, kneeling on it with her arms and head across the back of it, she moaned as he commanded before suddenly feeling his cock fill her. "YES!" She screamed with delight as he finally gave her what she wanted eyes lighting up like christmas trees and as he tugged on her tail she screamed in pleasure while starting to thrust back to match him, her ears turned to focus on him as best they could as each thrust made her scream in pleasure and only made her more wet.

"Nnn... You like it rough Kate... Nice and hard..." He uses her tail to help himself thrust into her deeper, his other hand moving under her to rub and tease her clit. "Nnn... Such a naughty little vixen... You wanna cum Kate..." He groans and moans as he continues to fuck her, feeling her grip and squeeze him with each thrust.

His hand tightened on her tail as he began to use it as a tool, allowing him to push even deeper into her wet hole, her hands began to grip the couch and threaten to pierce the material with her claws as he moved his hand between her legs now helping her get even closer with each thrust, she couldn't answer him though utterly lost now to pleasure, her body gearing up to explode whether he told her to or not.

"Nnn... Naughty little vixen... I'm gonna make you cum so hard..." He starts to speed up more, noticing how lost she was to it now, he grins, it wouldn't be long before before she was his. "I'm going to make you mine Kate..." He groans as he gets closer, then he feels her starting to clamp down, he thrusts deep once more and cums with a loud moan, his hand pulling her tail.

Kate was losing her mind, the arousal of the cologne still filled her head and nostrils and his forceful fucking drove her body wild, with ease her screams would be heard outside, she began to cum and squeezed down on Dylan more with each thrust until finally he pushed in and came with her, the feeling of his cum filling her led into another orgasm before she had a chance to recover and for a minute she was turned into a drooling pleasured mess, her body left aquiver as she came back and a few more of her faculties returned. "Keep going! You can do more can't you? Please more!"

Dylan grins down at her, panting hard, he pulls out of her and spins her around, he stares into her glossy eyes. "Stop denying yourself my pleasure..." He lifts one leg and slips back into her, never looking away, hoping to make his message stick. "You need me Kate..." He starts with slow hard thrusts "You'll see me every time you close your eyes..." He was starting to pick up the pace, fucking her hard and fast "You belong to me Kate... You belong to Dylan..." He starts to quickly rub her clit, wanting her to hit hard and fast "You belong to Dylan!" He almost growls at her, wanting the message to stick, he groans as she suddenly clamps down on him again, he thrusts a few more times and cums again.

It was obvious from the look in her eye that she simply couldn't understand the string of words he was using, far to complicated as he moved her into position but subconsciously they were each having an effect finally though he began to pick up the pace her body craving more and more each time he thrust into her, her brain was turning to mush each time he sped up and especially as he rubbed her clit, her body tensing tightly as he did it and quickly she hit her limit again and came. "AHHH!~" Her hands and legs latched onto him tightly as she and he came, her body felt like it was going to collapse from the hard fucking, exhaustion was starting to set in from her bike ride and the activity until as she reached up to grab him her arm seemed to turn to jelly and drop to the couch. "M...ore..." She said weakly.

He watched her as she rode out her next orgasm, then slowly pulls from her as she grows weak, he smiles slightly at her last plea for more. "Alright little vixen..." He moves to kneel by the couch and turns her and spreads her legs, then leans in and starts to lick and suckle her. Her body was so worked up and exhausted, he didn't think it would take much to push her over the edge again and make her pass out. He skilfully licks and teases her clit, suckling it when she twitches, he holds her hips so she can't move away from him and slowly brings her to another peak. He then stands and lays her across the couch again, legs spread and hand between them, he fixes his pants and moves to find her toy. He enters her bedroom and noticed the shower still going, she must have been about to take one when it it her. He soon finds her toy by the bed and returns to her, he lays the toy on the floor by the couch and gathers his torn shirt. "See you soon..." He says softly before leaving once again, he gets the treats from his truck and heads inside to shower once again, he needed to be ready when she came by.

Kate no longer had the strength to pull at Dylan or demand more but as he kneeled between her legs and she felt his skilled tongue dance over her exhausted clit her back began to arch, weak moans and screams coming from her until finally she came this time very short lived as sleep took her during it, Kate awoke some time later unsure of exactly how long she had been asleep, her body burned from the gratuitous exercise both in and outside her house, as she looked around the room her dopey sleep filled expression changed to anger it wasn't helped by the reliving of her 'dream' in her head. "WHY?!" She shouted possibly loud enough to be heard by her neighbors around her before beginning to clean, as she did she rushed to turn the shower off, on top of everything she wasted hours worth of water. "Oh I can't fucking wait for my bills!" She was doing her best to dismiss the thoughts of Dylan doing their best to fill her head.

As she cleaned she picked up her phone and called home. "Hey mum, listen I need to talk about something...weird." She listened quietly to her mothers affirming and soothing voice. "Yeah I guess it may be related to the move, just ever since coming here I've been having...urges, hey don't laugh it's not like that. Sort of look they are so intense I'm passing out and acting like an animal Have you ever heard of anything like that? No? Okay if I can't find a doctor around here that knows us well I'll come home to get looked at. Yes I will let you know tommorow. Thanks mum." Kate finally hung up and looked around to get redressed before flopping back onto her bed, stubbornly refusing to leave the house should any awkwardness like this morning happen.

Dylan stayed home after his shower and started on his dinner, if she came over that was up to her, she needed her cool off time. He put the treats in the fridge, he'd share them with her some other time, he sits on the couch and turns on the tv. "Well at least today went well... Only just under and she still took me..." He picks up a slice of pizza and pops open his beer, after having a bit he flips the channel to find something to watch. "Nice... Haven't seen this in ages..." Having found Jurassic Park on one channel, only a few minutes in. "How's this for a lazy night..."

The next morning Dylan woke up late, it was another day off for him, he sits up and stretches, then moves to get dressed. "It's a good day for a run... I wonder if my little fox would care to join me..." He heads to his kitchen and makes some coffee and warms two of the danishes from the day before, wraps them in and paper towel and heads over to Kate's, he knocks on the door.

Kate's night was nowhere near as relaxing, she spent most of it cleaning up the mess from her animalistic rape of Dylan and the rest tossing and turning with the thoughts of him filling her mind, everything from a simple date, a kiss and hug to soft and slow love and a hard and fast fucking, she had barely managed more then a few hours of sleep before she was woken by the knock slowly she made her way to the door, now dressed in very unflattering clothes, a t-shirt a few sizes to large and a pair of comfortable shorts, her relaxing clothes, her hair was a frizzy mess. She looked more like a zombie or someone who had been hit by a hurricane then her normal self, as she opened the door with a grumble and saw Dylan her eyes lit up for a moment, she even took a step towards him with the intention of giving him a hug or possibly kiss before she stopped herself and attempted to smack down that desire internally. "morning." She said quietly in an attempt to be cold and off-putting.

"Good morn... ing... I was gonna ask if you wanted to go for a short run... But it looks like you had a rough night..." He smiles slightly, not being put off by her "go away' attitude, knowing where it was coming from helped. "I did bring you coffee and a danish... If it helps any... It's black, not sure how you liked it..." He holds out the thermal mug and wrapped treat, he smiles softly. "I guess I'll just catch you later... I have a few more treats at home for you... You didn't come by last night... Just wanted to check on you..." He takes a step back as if to leave, getting his earbuds ready and selecting his playlist.

Kate's cranky mood faltered as Dylan mentioned that he bought her coffee and a treat and as she reached out for them she seemed lost for words, despite attempting to act cold to him he barely seemed to care as he did something sweet for her and as she caught his eyes she couldn't help but think to her dreams and thoughts of the sweet and soft embrace that they could share, she held the danish in her mouth so she could reach out to grab his sleeve with one hand, once he stopped she returned the danish to her hand so she could speak. "you...came to check up on me? That's really sweet...thank you." she took another step to close the distance between them before stretching up to plant a soft kiss on his cheek before stepping back again. "I really appreciate it. Thanks Dylan, sorry for being grumpy before..." Kate finally took a proper bite of the danish and almost let out a squeal as the sweet treat hit her tongue, it was just what she needed to help start the day, she seemed to lose herself in the treat despite still standing in front of Dylan in such a state.

Dylan smiles and looks back at her "Of course I did... You were upset yesterday and didn't stop by again... But I'm glad you're ok.." He smiles again when she kisses his cheek and reaches out to rub her arm softly "You're welcome and it's fine, everyone gets grumpy..." He watches her as she really takes a bite of the treat and smiles again "Glad you like it... Now, I'm going for a run... What do you say to me stopping by after, with the rest of those and we talk a bit?" He steps back and gets ready to leave again, waiting on her answer.

Kate finished her bite as he asked about him coming over, she still wanted to push him away but found herself answering before she had a chance to think. "Yeah...I'd like that." She couldn't help but smile at him while internally cursing herself for being weak willed, something about him was breaking her mind and she couldn't figure out what, he was attractive yes but that wasn't it, he was sweet but she knew so many men who were. "Enjoy your run." She waved with her danish filled hand before stepping inside, closing the door and sliding down it as if this was the most exhausting day ever. "Thank god for sweets I guess?" She took another bite while staring blankly against the wall opposite her. "What am I going to do?! Fuck!" She grew more frustrated before digging into the danish and quickly devouring it, she went to add sugar and milk to her coffee and drinking it. "Alright...get dressed I guess." After a few minutes of indecision she found a nice blue frilly skirt and a nice understated button up purple blouse and sat on her couch, waiting for him to come back.

Dylan smiles at her and nods "Alright... I shouldn't be more then an hour..." He waves back and starts his run, heading down the street and around the block, turning on his music. After about 15 minutes he stops for a short break to have his danish and some of his coffee, he smirks to himself. "She looks so lost around me already... Shouldn't be much longer..." He tosses his trash out in a nearby bin and continues on, he had a date after his run and he didn't want to be late. He skipped his next rest stop to get home early, he heads in to change a bit, but not shower, he wanted to mix this next one with his natural scent. This one was to mimic attraction and cause mild arousal, he wanted her to associate those feeling with his scent.

He heads into the kitchen and grabs the rest of the treats from the fridge and heads over to Kate's house, he knocks on the door lightly and waits.

"Why am I nervous?" Kate asked herself still frustrated before finally hearing the knock on the door, her ears pivoting to focus on the sound as she stood and walked to open the door. "Hey Dylan, come in come in." She stepped aside and pulled the door open all the way before taking in a big whiff through her nose, her ears slinking back slightly and tail dropping as she did, making her look smaller, submissive and earnest. "Have a seat!" Kate didn't really notice until she felt warmth rush to her cheeks. "How was your run?" She took in another breath through her nose, smelling that manly smell of sweat and effort that she already found attractive anyway but mixed in with that other scent it was already starting to make her think of more.

He smiles at her and walks in, waiting for her to close the door, then handing her the box of treats "It was good, I hadn't gone for one in about a week, really needed it..." He started towards the living room and sat on the couch, patting the spot next to him softly. "Ok... It's time we talked a bit... Don't you think?" He watches her, she looked so cute as her tail and ears hung slightly, and her little blush, almost like she was drunk. "Now... Why don't you start... Tell me what's going on with you..." He softly runs his fingers over her tail when she finally sits next to him, her tail between them.

Kate was beginning to realize that this was a mistake every breath she took seemed to make the struggle for self control just that little bit harder and as he patted the couch she gulped. No I can do this. Be strong. She placed the danishes on the coffee table and took the seat that he offered. "M-me?" She asked nervously, she looked towards the coffee table but shot rather unsubtle glances over at him, his patting of her tail also seemed to get a reaction, the start of each making her judder just a little bit. "I...I don't know I think I may be sick...or something. My mother is going to talk to our doctor back home, I'm going to find a new one here." She seemed calm but a bit sad and worried as she spoke, all of that changing as she looked back at him. "B-but it's nothing to worry about! It just may be stress I'm sorry for coming over and shouting at you and everything! I'll be fine I just have to deal with...it..." Her eyes finally found his and for a moment she seemed spellbound, her breathing quickened and she began to lean towards him before she realized what she was doing and pulled away.

He continued to pet her tail as she spoke, loving the reactions he was getting, he looks at her when she said she wanted to see a doctor. Then she looked at him and just stared a few moments before starting to lean closer, then pulls back suddenly. "Wha... Doctor?" He smiles softly and reaches for her hand "Mayne you could answer a few quick questions for me first... Maybe I can help before you see a doctor..." He rubs the back of her hand with his thumb and keeps eye contact, he noticed her breathing quicken just a bit. "Back home... Did you ever have... A boyfriend or someone you liked?" He spoke calmly and softly, watching her close.

Kate's hair stood on end as he softly took hold of her hand and began to rub it with his thumb, she even attempted to look away but his eyes seemed focused on hers and she simply couldn't draw them away for long. "B-b-boyfriend? N-no...I got asked out but ummm I was focused on work and d-didn't have time." Kate began to fidget nervously, her fingers on her free hand tapping against her knee while her leg bounced up and down on the floor, her breathing began to slow but she took deeper breaths, her chest heaving as her face grew more and more red.

Dylan smiles wider then and nods "Well... That makes sense..." He squeezes her hand gently "Kate, you don't need a doctor... You were focused on work or school back home... Never dated..." He smiles and managed a small blush himself, he reaches up and cups her cheek, pulling her closer slowly. "You're a beautiful young woman... Who has never explored herself... And now all your pent up emotions are spilling out of control..." He smiles again "I think you like me... And it scares you..." They were face to face by now "Well guess what... I like you too..." He moves the last few inches and kisses her, not sure if she'll return it if pull away, he stays still and licks her lip lightly.

"It does?" She asked nervously as Dylan's confident tone made her wonder if he really had the answer, the young fox seemed a little sad as he pointed out her lack of a dating life but the tinge of that sadness vanished as he cupped her cheek, her fur and hair fluffing up as he did especially so as she found herself moving towards him both by his hand and her body on its own, despite this she focused on what he said he said it in such a sure tone that she began to believe him and as he pointed out that she may like him and that it scares her she couldn't hide that it was the truth, she wasn't prepared for what he said next and what came after, her eyes opened wide and she found herself frozen as she felt his lips on hers, as she unfroze she moved towards him, fitting herself against him in a hug and returning his kiss, even opening her mouth to french him as his tongue brushed across her lips. "No..." She pushed away and retreated further along the couch. "W-we shouldn't!" The last vestiges of self-control were beginning to panic, she still couldn't look away from him and oh how she wanted to continue, her hand even moving to her lips, her fingertips softly tracing the outline as she still felt his on hers.

The kiss was just about to deepen when she pulled away, he didn't get mad and just watches her, then gently pulled her back with the hand he still held. "Why not... Give me a good reason why... And not just because you're scared..." He relaxes and leans in to try and kiss her again "I don't want to hurt you... Trust me..." He says softly and kisses her again, just as gently.

Kate was going crazy, every rational part of her wanted to jump away this was trouble but she found herself wanting to go further, as he began to pull her back she gave no resistance. "I...I don't know..." She said still fearful, she saw him leaning in and found herself leaning towards him too, her brain still firing in a panic but finally their lips touched together and she felt at peace, that panic washing away finally as they shared another kiss, this time her tongue pushing her way past his lips, her free hand moved to rest on his neck, she could feel how warm he was, she could almost hear his heart beating through her ears with how focused she was on him.

Back
Top Bottom