Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New home, new adventures (Furry princess x Ladydark)

Her entire body reacted readily to each movement he made, coiling and uncoiling as well as rising and falling as she arched up with each touch of her gspot, whether she liked it or not she was his plaything and that couldn't be much more obvious the right now as just a few minutes passed and her body began to tighten, breathlessness becoming more obvious as she panted and tried to thrust towards him.

‘That’s it baby...’ He thought silently as he slowly pushed her to the edge, he could feel her body stiffen and see her eyes rolling back as he glances up at her. He keeps his pattern, wanting her to slowly fall off the edge, then speeding up slightly after she does, trying to blank her mind. He was trying to put her deep under tonight, try and suggest a few things.

Kate's body was fighting her, she was so close, so very close, an explosion welling up in her that simply didn't come. Desperate and pathetic moans and whimpers leaving her lips. "D-dylan p-please!" She called his name begging for him to push further, finally she came but Dylan refused to let it happen all at once, over a few minutes her screams died down to moans again as her body rocked against him, mind dulling second by second as all the training he forced her through over the past week had a compounding effect on her.

He keeps it up until she is only softly moaning, then slowly pulls back, he looks up at her and smiles, she was in a state of near constant bliss. “There’s my little vixen...” He spoke softly so as not to distract her, then helps her up and over to the Sybian, sitting her on it. “Just a bit more love...” He kisses her and turns it on to low, letting the toy buzz and shift inside her. He keeps her looking at him as the toy starts, waiting for her moans to even out.

The movement was a blur, even as she took each step with his help, the world only coming back into a sharp image as she felt the toy fill her before being turned on, making her fall foward, her hands either side of the sybian as she rode it, even on low it was enough to make her sensitive body struggle as she lifted her head, looking up at Dylan, eyes pleading for him.

“I know baby... But just relax... Then you can finally have me...” He kisses her again to allow her mind to slip once more, then pulls back to watch her a moment. “Ok foxy... I want you to think more about teasing yourself... When you’re alone... Or just with me...” He runs his fingers over her body slowly “You’ll feel excited... Like it’s completely normal...” He lean in and licks and suckles her breasts softly. “A subconscious feeling you can’t help...” He slowly turns the toy up “Growing in you... Feel it foxy...” He moves her hand to her own pussy and lets her run as he turns it higher, only to switch it off as she came, hoping she’d think it was herself.

Back
Top Bottom