Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New home, new adventures (Furry princess x Ladydark)

Kate knew exactly why he came to pick Pearl up himself, so he didn't have to turn down this damn toy, leaving her to stew in it as she watched Pearl start to giggle in his care, she was forced back to her seat, this time lowering herself almost painfully slowly. As their conversation continued Kate thought she may have been able to get away for a moment, to at least sneak behind a wall and take the damn battery out of this toy, but the moment she attempted to stand the toy turned up and she nearly drew blood as she bit her lip in attempting to keep quiet. Eyes like a fucking hawk! She whimpered mentally. "I'm surprised Judy, got Pearl sitting right there and you haven't stolen her yet." She laughed attempting to act normal while internally cursing her partners very existence.

Judy looks to Kate and laughs softly “She looked so happy with her daddy... Maybe in a few...” She looks to the food and starts to get her own “This is really good Dylan... And you cooked it all?” She glances at him and he nods “Yeah... Living alone I had to learn... I wasn’t going to live on TV dinners” He looks to Kate and smiles softly “And my little fox just loves my cooking...” He looks to Pearl and smiles, letting her have a little sauce from his finger.

Kate started to eat as Judy did, trying her best to enjoy Dylan's cooking but couldn't help but be distracted by the toy vibrating against her as Judy and Dylan made small talk. "H-how could I not?" She said her voice cracking for a moment. "My culinary talents are in a word, lacking, in a sentence, A danger to the health and safety of myself and others." Kate softly giggling at her own joke as she watched Pearl suckle the sauce off her father's finger and dance happily on his leg, forcing a loud awww from her.

Dylan looks to her again and smiles “You’re getting better honey... I’ve been helping her learn a few things...” He smiles “Actually... Would you mind watching her a few minutes Judy... I need Kate’s help a moment in the kitchen...” He holds Pearl out to Judy who took her without complaint and hugged the little fox girl to her. Dylan stands and walks around the table, gently taking Kate’s hand and helping her up, Judy focused on Pearl, he leads her to the kitchen.

Pearl certainly had no complaints about being handed to someone who was more then happy to shower her with attention, she reached up for Judy's face as her little ears slowly turned to focus on her.

Kate faked a pleasant smile as Dylan took her hand and slowly followed him, once they were out of earshot she whispered under her breath. "I am going to kill you!" Finally she could let out a little moan. "Do you realize how hard it is to keep quiet while this thing is buzzing away!" She whispered angrily again.

He chuckles softly and then lightly pins her to the wall “Of course I do... And that’s what makes it sexy...” He leans closer and also turns it up a bit more, but kisses her to muffle her moan, his free hand cups her breast and pinches her nipple lightly. Then he pulls back slowly and looks at her “You agreed to my little game little love fox...” He massages her breast as he stares her in the eyes, giving her his commanding look for a moment, daring her to deny it.

"W-what are you doing?!" Judy was just in the other room and even as she whispered the angry question it was barely quiet enough not to be heard when he all of a sudden turned up the toy, the beginnings of her moan soon made silent by his kiss and his hand soon roaming her, cupping, squeezing and pinching her. As he finally pulled back to speak she softly shook, staring still at him with a mix now of glare and want as the toy and Dylan played against her masochism. "I w-wouldn't have agreed i-if I knew what the game was a-and if I was in the right state of mind."

He smirks at her and tilts his head slightly “You know you’re enjoying it baby...” He leans back in and kisses at her neck, nipping softy. “Would you like to cum before we go back... Or wait...” He cups her breast again and squeezes lightly, knowing what her body wanted.

Kate hated that part of her was enjoying this, him being in control of her even now had an erotic lustre to it when her baby and his boss were in the next room and as he squeezed her breast again after pulling back from her neck to speak she reacted as she thought she should. "N-no I'm not playing your game! I-I'll show you!" Pride rearing its head as she slipped from his arms and shot him a dagger stare before walking back into the dining room to see Pearl softly sleeping against Judy. "She tucker herself out already hey?" Her tone nothing like the angry and prideful fox she was just a moment ago.

Dylan smiles and lets her go, he steps back into the kitchen and grabs the basket of rolls before returning as well, he looks at Pearl sleeping. “She’s slept a lot today... I hope she’s not up all night...” He sets the basket on the table and kisses Kate on the cheek softly, pulling her close for a hug before sitting down.

This damn toy was driving her nuts, especially at the higher setting that she was honestly starting to worry if Judy would be able to hear, she could feel her panties and how soaked they were with her juices, and his kiss and nibbles on her neck left phantom pleasure as she struggled to hold back a moan before shaking her head and snapping back to reality as Dylan kissed, hugged and then sat down. "Y-yeah she had a big day being pushed around and then crawling on the nice warm grass, not surp-prising she's tired." A few stuttered words were thankfully all that she let out as the toy made her struggle. "She'll probably need another feed soon so don't be surprised if she wakes up crying." Kate had still been standing as she spoke and after Judy looked back to Pearl she made as quick while still being covert movement to get into her chair as possible.

Judy looked down at Pearl and was softly rocking her and rubbing an ear, she was so adorable, she looks back up after Kate takes a seat. “I don’t mind... That’s how these ones communicate...” She looks to Kate “Does she... Do you speak to each other in fox at all?” She was curious was all, they were part animal after all. Dylan glances at Kate as well, that was something he hadn’t asked her, he just assumed they did.

Kate's ears flicked towards Judy and a giggle for the moment interrupted any thought of the vibrator against her. "I wouldn't say we 'speak' when we use fox noises, not in the same way but yeah we communicate like that." Kate took a deep breath for a second before making soft squeaking noises, her attention focused on Pearl who slowly woke up, ears flicking around to point at Kate before softly clicking in return, both noises that Dylan would have heard every now and then, although once the squeaking stopped Pearl began to cry, obviously hungry and Kate stood up before giving Dylan a hard tap on the side as she moved towards Pearl, expecting the toy to turn off. "That was me calling out to her, and she was basically replying "I'm here." Isn't that right sweetie?" She whispered to Pearl before gently taking her from Judy and lifting up one side of her shirt and slipping her bra up to let her start to softly suckle.

"Thankfully she makes human noises more then fox ones, it'd be to hard for Dylan to hear her otherwise." She smiled. "Ears aren't really attuned to it and sometimes I need to sleep too." She smiled as Pearl drank happily, although diddn't realize that the other side had begun to leak, forming a small wet patch over her opposite nipple.

Dylan watches and smiles, so that was the sounds he would hear now and again, he hadn’t thought to ask. As she took Pearl, he did relent and turned the toy off slowly, not wanting to make meal time a sexual thing between mommy and baby. He looks back to Judy and smiles “So... How’s your dinner? I hope it turned out ok for you...” He smiles and takes a drink.

Kate let out a sigh of relief as the toy finally turned off and she was able to move around relatively freely, cradling Pearl with a large smile on her face and letting her drink her fill.

"Yeah it's good, your a hell of a cook." Judy answered as she took another bite before looking at Pearl, so obviously contented.

Finally Kate pulled Pearl away and pulled her bra and top back into place before burping her. "Do you want to go back to auntie Judy?" She asked with a smile as Judy nodded and handed her back, thats when her hand brushed by her top and felt the wet patch. "Oh come on." She looked down and spotted the now reasonably large wet patch. Hands balled into fists before she slumped where she stood in obvious frustration. "Well I'm going to go change my top. I'll be back in a minute." She grumbled before stomping towards the stairs, for the moment not thinking of the fact she could get out of these damned panties too.

Dylan smiles as she fed Pearl and watches her hand her back to Judy, little Pearl just curling up close to her and relaxing. He glances to Kate and smiles “Part of breast feeding hun... I did try to get you those bra pads...” He chuckles softly and watches her go, waiting until she was up the stairs before turning the toy back on, he expected it to be there when she returned. He looks back to his daughter “She likes you... Must be the scent of sugar on your skin...” He jokes lightly, with Kate’s sweet tooth and all.

"They aren't comfortable!" She grumbled back before walking upstairs before falling to her knees and hiding a moan behind her hand as the toy turned back on. Which especially with her annoyance from wetting her top was to much, once she got into the bedroom she quickly slipped off the toy and threw it into the laundry basket, going as far to find a hand towel to help dry herself because of how wet that damn toy made her. Finally she replaced her bra and top after she finished leaking and made her way back downstairs, while Judy was paying all her attention to Pearl Kate shot Dylan a victorious look. Not thinking about how his payback would probably be more severe then was worth it.

He hears her come down the stairs and glances at her to see her look, he smirks slightly and turns the toy to max to test if she still had it. He turns it off when there is no reaction and gives her a slight look, they would talk later. He turns back to Judy “So... How’s the shop while I’m gone... I know the guys say it’s fine... But what do you say...”

"A bit boring if I'm honest, that apprentice baker, Jack, takes up alot of our time and makes it a bit difficult to get everything started in the morning, may have to bring it up in his performance review if he can't start working on his own soon." Judy sighed before holding a finger over Pearl's nose, softly tickling it which Pearl answered by grabbing her finger and softly chewing on it like a teething puppy, thankfully none of the teeth that had begun to poke through were by any means sharp.

"Sorry about that she is starting to teethe...it's going to be a habit that will be damn near impossible to break." Kate looked at Pearl and softly laughed at the sight. "But she will get a full set of teeth thankfully way before human babies do so at least it won't be like 2 years or so of teething."

Dylan smiles and watches Pearl “Maybe I can talk to him next time I’m in... See what his problem really is... I know he has the skills...” He reaches over and lightly rubs Pearl’s ear, watching her relax more against her “I’m sure she’ll be fine... You’ll just have to watch for the fangs before feeding her...” He looks to Kate before moving to finish his food “You started anything new at the shop? I’m not back again for a month...”

"It's just like when I got my pup, god she's so cute!~" Judy cooed over Pearl as she continued to play with her finger, obviously not caring about the actual action being performed. "I mean yeah he does certainly have the skills, hes just not confident in them yet, hopefully by the time you get back that won't be an issue." A few moment's passed as Judy looked up with an almost confused look. "I didn't realize you still had another month. Damn its taking forever." She laughed before trying to think of anything new they were working on. "No nothing that comes to mind, oh and by the way don't think that when you get back to work you get out of showing off this little sweetie. I expect these fluffy ears and tail to be down there at least once a week."

"You can bet on it, I need my sweets after all." Both of the girl's laughed as Pearl finally stopped chewing and started to make a chirping like sound followed by little bouncing movements. "She wants to play, one sec I'll go get her favorite toy." Kate quickly jumped up and walked to the loungeroom, returning with what was actually funnily enough a dog toy, a little butterfly with crinkly material inthe wings and a squeaker in a body. "What? They're cheap and keep her happy." She laughed and handed the toy to Pearl who hugged the toy and began to giggle as it crinkled.

Judy looks at the toy that was brought in and laughs softly “Nothing, but it does fit her... You can’t really give her normal baby toys... They’d break too easily...” Dylan chuckles softly “Yeah... I got her a few human baby toys... She tore them up pretty fast... She’s a bit stronger then humans...” He stands “Does anyone want more or are we ready for dessert?” He was gathering up the empty dishes and headed to the kitchen.

"Yeah when she gets playful she can be a bit aggressive to her toys. Thankfully shes most of the time pretty gentle with us." She let off a joyful little sigh. as she watched the two before turning her attention back to Dylan as he got up. "Oh I'll take dessert!" She shouted obviously joyful at the very thought, even licking her lips.

Judy took her turn to speak now. "I'll pass, I'm stuffed."

Dylan smiles “Well I knew you would foxy... If you’ll excuse me then, I’ll grab that...” He heads into the kitchen and grabs the cherry danishes out of the fridge and the vanilla ice cream from the freezer. He warms the danishes and plates them with a scoop of ice cream, then takes them back out to the dining room. “Here you go sweety...” He hands her the plate and sits with his own, then starts to feed Pearl small bits of ice cream now and then.

“Well I hope you enjoyed dinner... I know Pearl enjoyed seeing you again...” He smiles.

Embarrassingly once dessert arrived her one track mind that focused on Pearl switched to focus on sweets, the fox eagerly digging into her danish and icecream without a word apart from an occasional "Mmmm~"

Pearl was a bit more animated, she loved ice cream on the rare occasions she got it but that was a little hard to tell as she smacked her lips and licked at it with an expression that looked like she had the worlds stickiest peanut butter stuck to the roof of her mouth. Getting a laugh out of Judy as the serious expression stuck to Pearl's face as if glued there.

After all that Judy got ready to head off. "It was fun, we will definately have to do it again sometime, maybe you can come over to my place and bring this cute little kit~" Judy patted Pearl's ear making her giggle. "Bye guys! Look forward to you being back at work Dylan!" She waved with a smile as Kate waved by holding up Pearl's hand and making her wave bye too. "That was fun. And you were such a good girl Pearl~ Such a good girl!" Kate laid Pearl back in one arm and used the other arm to tickle her belly.

Back
Top Bottom