Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New home, new adventures (Furry princess x Ladydark)

Dylan focused on giving Pearl her treat and smiles at hers and Judy’s reactions, then finishes his dessert and smiles. He takes their dishes out while Kate takes Pearl and sees Judy to the door, he meets them at the door and smiles. “Glad you enjoyed yourself and you’re welcome any time...” He hugs Kate from behind and leans around to kiss her cheek “We’d love to visit your place sometime... And I’ll be back to work before you know it...” He waits until she was gone, then holds her a bit tighter, nipping her neck slightly. “At least someone was a good girl tonight...” He then lets go and steps back towards the kitchen, he gets a cookie out for her while he waits for her.

Kate's entire body shook as he nipped her neck, causing her to carry Pearl in both hands. "Y-you took it to far~ W-we had a deal that your in charge IN the bedroom, outside while people are around...you have no idea how close I got in front of Judy." She said as he walked off, a little bit of bite to her words and a soft glare that turned into captivated interest as she hard what was undoubtedly a cookie jar, her eyes and ears focused as she held Pearl to her chest softly and poked her head around the corner. "H-how many more do you have hidden away?" She asked, slowly stepping closer as if wary of traps.

He turns and looks at her, holding the cookie up just out of her reach, he smiles “It was a large batch sweety... I wasn’t going to let you eat them all at once...” He smirks “I wanted a little fun outside the bedroom... And if you got that close... You must have enjoyed it somewhat yourself...” He steps closer and makes sure she’s holding Pearl with both hands, then holds the cookie before her face, but away from Pearl. “Tell me it excited you... And you can have this...” He knew she had liked it at least a bit and she loved these cookies, it was a win win.

Kate's eyes focused on the cookie, going cross-eyed as he held it in front of her face. She attempted to grab a bite but he pulled it away. "I...Fine I l-liked it a little bit b-but we can't do stuff like that in front of people. I might get caught! And you can't exactly play off a moan, it doesn't sound like anything else! E-especially if I came..." She hoped that would be all he needed, that she wouldn't have to jump through more hoops

Dylan watches her and smirks slightly again “You can learn to tame those down... And you don’t always cum like a wild animal...” He grins and lets her have the cookie, he figured she’d have enough time to get Pearl ready for bed before it started to affect her. “Why don’t you get her cleaned up for bed... And I’ll do the dishes... Some need a bit to soak...” He leans down and kisses her slowly but deeply to distract her from their little ‘fight’ over the toy and guests. “I’ll see you upstairs...”

"Easy for you to say!" She bit back with a soft glare before taking the cookie, happily nibbling on it as she nodded softly when Dylan suggested putting Pearl to bed, she quickly pushed the whole thing into her mouth before climbing the stairs to get Pearl ready for bed, swallowing it just before reaching Pearl's room. "Okay sweetie, bed time. Let's get you changed and into your PJs." Kate quickly changed her and her diaper, cleaning up little Pearl before chucking on some little feetie pyjamas decorated with cute little rabbits and carrots. "This one always seems a bit mean to dress you in, undoubtedly cute though." Kate spoke to herself mostly as she laid Pearl in her crib and covered her before clicking on her mobile and night light. "Night sweety~" Flicking off the light before closing the door.

"Probably won't be long till she falls asleep, Judy wore her out I think." Kate said with a smile, forgetting what they were arguing about before now that Pearl was on her mind, even as a warmth started to creep through her.

Dylan was taking his time as he washed up the kitchen and dishes, there wasn’t much to do but he wanted his love nice and ready for her punishment. He was setting the last pot on the rack to dry when he heard her entering their room, he dries his hands and starts for the stairs. He walks up slowly, going to kiss Pearl before heading to their room, he enters normally, heading to the bathroom like normal. He had also stashed a few things in there for tonight if things didn’t go as planned, he wasn’t sure how ready she was just yet.

Kate began to blush showing at least a little bit of an obvious symptom, although she still didn't realize exactly what was happening as she looked up towards the bathroom. "Seriously though from now on if we have visitors I'm not wearing anything like that!" She said as if some form of order would last.

“He peeks back out of the bathroom and chuckles “Never say never foxy... It might be your idea one day...” He steps back inside to finish cleaning up, then comes back out in only his boxers, moving to the bed and sitting down. “So where did you put it by the way...” He sets a small towel down beside him, things hidden inside.

"N-no I won't!" She said with conviction although there was certainly something behind it, a tip in her voice showing the growing warmth as she finally stripped and prepared to slip under the covers, the fox refusing to let him win this one by joining him in the bathroom.

He watches her as she removed her clothes and walks to the bed, he could see her nipples were a bit pointed and her face was flushed. He carefully sets the towel on the ground and pulls out another cookie he had brought upstairs. He lays on the bed to face her, smiling softly “I’m sorry foxy... I just really thought you’d enjoy having fun with a little danger tossed in...” He holds the cookie up for her to easily bite “Forgive me...” His other hand starts to slowly trail his fingers over her skin under the covers, hoping to ignite the fire that was slowly burning.

Kate had turned her back on him for the moment, although hearing him speak in a soft voice did reflexively make her feel a little better, turning over to see him she spotted the cookie, her attention instantly moving to it like a junkie for their next hit as she quickly took a bite of it. "Okay~" She said with a smile and cookie still in her mouth as his hand began to wander and while she giggled and rolled her eyes she continued to softly eat, unconciously spreading her legs just a little bit and pushing her chest towards him.

“Ok what...” He smiles, wanting to hear her forgive him, he slowly runs his hand up and his fingers brush over her nipples lightly. They then slowly trail back down to tickle over her inner thigh slightly, he could see her shiver, but acted like he didn’t. He smiles at her “So you didn’t feel excited at all tonight baby?” Finding her nipple again and circling it slowly as he watches her, he trails down once again, his fingers now teasing just above her pussy, then repeats his pattern as if it’s nothing.

"I-i forgive you..." She said trying to downplay the feeling running over her now although that thought passed quickly as his fingers found her nipples. "T-this isn-t fair..." He always seemed to gain the upper hand so quickly, her body shaking as he teased her and wound her up. "T-that isn't it it's just...we s-shouldn't in front of people..."

He ignores her first comment and continues his pattern, watching her eyes closely “So you did get excited... Tell me what excited you...” He smiles at her, he adds softly pinching her nipple to his pattern, still avoiding direct contact with her pussy, despite her legs shifting open. “If they don’t know what you’re doing... How can it be bad to play before them...” He could see her eyes flickering, he pinches just a tad harder, keeping his pattern slow and steady.

Kate shook her head for a moment only for him to start to pinch, a shock quickly running through her. "I j-just couldn't do anything about i-it it wasn't that it was sexy~" She was being genuine, she didn't find the situation attractive but having that toy buzz away against her for so long, unable to do anything for fear of being discovered it was hard to act like it didn't have any effect. "B-because t-they might find o-o-out~" Kate's ears slicked back as she quickly moved towards him, sensually kissing him before pulling back for a moment as she began to pant. "How do y-you do this ever-every time?" Her hands softly scratched down his chest as she moaned, her muscles beginning to coil in her legs and core as she debated just jumping him.

“They only find out if you let them...” He kisses her back and smirks at her softly when she pulls back to speak, he could see her coiling up almost like a snake. “Mmm... I don’t know... Are you complaining love... Becasue I could just stop right here...” The drug hadn’t fully taken hold yet, she could still fight it, but weakly, he would get her on that machine soon. He takes his hands away to show that he would stop, but how far gone was her body already.

"It isn't t-that easy when your the one d-dealing with it Dylan." Her voice for a moment sounding cranky rather then pleasured as he then started to speak about how he could stop, her expression changing from crumbling rebellion almost directly to panic, his hands moved away and without a thought she sprung at him, a bit to hard as they both slid off the bed and with a soft thud from both of them hit the ground, blankets and pillows landing around them as she climbed onto him and roughly gripped his hands guiding them back into their 'proper' positions, one at her chest the other at her begging pussy, her hand let go of the wrist at her chest to reach back, finding his cock and softly rubbing its length, attempting to make some sort of physical trade.

He chuckles a moment, then gasps softly as they go tumbling off the bed, he hadn’t even got his bearings when he felt her under his hands. He looks up at her just as she started to tease him, “Mm... What... I thought you wanted to stop...” He squeezes her breast, but the hand on her pussy stays still, in fact he soon moves it to trail over her sides slowly again. “Forget Pearl and my boss... Did you enjoy your toy tonight... Before removing it...” He had felt how hot she was before he moved his hands and her eyes were getting glossy.

"D-don't be mean~" She purred, her hand quickening and squeezing tighter on his length, pressing it against the flesh of her butt as she did. She was losing herself to this again, her cares evaporating as she licked her lips, he was teasing her so much, to much. "Y-yes~" She moaned weakly as she lifted herself, lining up to slam down on his length, hoping to be faster then he was knowing that he would just tease her more.

He could tell what she was doing, he smirks and quickly flips them over, gently pinning her down, his hand moving to her pussy to tease her lightly. “Ah ah... You know you ride your toy first...” He easily finds her clit and rubs it lightly, teasing slowly. “Tell me you’ll ride it...”

Kate purred as she felt her body flip, Dylan taking place over her with a dominant grin, she bit her lip as his hands pinned her own before one moved to tease her, his next comment making her whimper pathetically "B-but please~" Her body arched towards him, obviously more pent up then she realized. "I c-can't wait for it... I need you~ D-don't make me wait~" She writhed under him, a barely contained sex-hungry fox.

He smirks down at her “Hmm... I guess if you ask like that... Stay...” He gives her a slight look and moves to remove the rest of his clothing, making sure she stays still. “Just a little longer foxy...” He slowly kisses down from her breasts, sucking them slightly before continuing to her sex. “Mmm...” He spreads her legs and starts to lick her slowly, then sucking her clit as he holds her thighs.

Kate whimpered again, being made to wait further it was torture even as his lips finally began to touch her skin, slide down her body, kissing and sucking at her chest before going further down it wasn't enough. "D-dylan..." Her voice begging as he continued to make her wait, finally she felt a soft kiss just above her pussy, her entire body shivering with delight as his tongue ran over her lips before plunging further and making the fox shake and quiver. "Uhn~" Hands darting to his head as her legs attempted to close on him, holding him there.

He softly chuckles against her and continues his actions, his tongue curls around her clit quickly and flicks it lightly before he suckles it again. He shifts one hand to start pumping a few fingers into her, curling them just right to tease her gspot. He gently nips her clit and suckles harder, sliding his other hand up to cup a breast and squeez her nipple lightly. “Mmmm...” He moans against her and repeats his pattern.

Back
Top Bottom