Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New home, new adventures (Furry princess x Ladydark)

Kate smiled as he mentioned her sweet tooth. "How can I resist?" As he bought up getting ice cream with it she seemed to be lost in thought, it took her a few minutes to snap out of it and when it happened her ears and tail shot up straight too before relaxing as she called over the waiter. "Can we have...a strawberry cheesecake with umm..." She was really struggling to run the sentence now, her memory and focus feeling the strain. "Vanilla ice cream. and umm a cherry cheesecake with uhhh..." She looked to Dylan with a panicked look on her face unable to remember what he said.

"Dark chocolate raspberry ice cream..." He gently answered her, picking up his beer again and having a drink, he smirks lightly. "So excited you can't even remember what to say... You're too cute..." He was finishing up his burger as the waiter nodded and left to start filling their orders. He knew now that he had his answer, the pheromones definitely worked, his next question was which one to use next.

About 15 minutes later their dessert arrived, the diner dishes were taken away, and they started to eat again. "Well... How is it?" He looks over at her as he eats his ice cream first "I can't find this ice cream anywhere else... Want to try a bite?" He holds his spoon out to her.

As she suffered through the embarrasing moment Dylan gave Kate an out but she could only laugh nervously "Yeah...excited." She was never like this what could be wrong? She was only able to think on it for a few seconds before finishing off what was left of her food and soon after it was replaced with dessert, her eyes lighting up as if she hadn't ever seen anything as beautiful as her cheesecake and ice cream and with no thought to how she looked to others began to dig in. "Oh my!" Their desserts were perfect, amazingly sweet with a lovely texture both the ice cream and the cheesecake, when Dylan offered her some of his she didn't wait to answer instead simply licking it from his spoon. once again without thought to how it would look. "They are so good!"

"Aren't they..." He smiles and continues to eat his own, enjoying her happiness, he picks up his beer and has another drink. "So... Shall we head home after this... Or would you like a short tour of the area?" He was hoping to keep her in the car longer, long enough to allow him to plant a few suggestions. He clinks her beer and tips his own to his lips "We'll leave once you're finished..." He smiles at her again.

She barely took notice as he drank more of his beer, her focus devoted to the sweets that she was very quickly running out of, she finished it soon after he asked the question, Kate the little fox seemed confused by the question and struggled to find an answer for Dylan as he waited patiently for her. "Uhh, a little tour, I think I need to sleep...theres something up with me tonight." Kate said while looking around the restaurant, her ears flicking randomly towards any apparent sound.

Dylan smiles and nods "Alright... Just a quick tour of where things are, just so you can get around... Then you can rest on the way home..." Once finished, he pays the bill and helps her to the car "You just must be tired... You've had a busy day..." He helps her in and gets in himself, starting the car up, he pulls out and heads towards home, showing her the places she'd need. "There is the shopping centre... Bank and Post office... Go up that street and you'll find our small Mall..." When he notices her starting to nod off, he slows the ride a bit and turns on the warm air low to help her relax more. "Kate... Kate can you hear me..." He glances at her.

Kate shot the waiter a nervous smile, the memory of her struggle to speak still fresh in her mind as Dylan paid, soon the two had gotten back into the car, it wasn't long before she found a comfortable spot and even as he labelled off landmarks that she knew was important she simply couldn't focus on them enough to make a lasting impression and instead soon found herself on the edge of sleep, her head and eyes feeling heavy Dylan fiddled with the car air conditioner. "Hmmm? Yeah?" The young fox answered with drooped airs and a still tail, her eyes only half opened as she slumped against the edge of her seat.

He smiles at her "Feel free to relax... But listen closely..." He waits a few more minutes, "You enjoyed yourself tonight... You enjoyed my company..." He reaches over and softly brushes his fingers over her ear "Think of me tonight..." Then her tail, even holding her hand lightly a nomant like he did at the restaurant. He let those thoughts sink in, repeating them a few times in a different orders so she would think it was a different conversation. Once they were back home, he parks the car, she was lightly sleeping by then, he pulls a small spray bottle from the glove box. He looks at her and sprays her once in the face, the fine mist lightly setteling on her skin, this one had little to no scent, but the pheromone in it was said to cause heat like moods.

He quickly gets out of the car and gently helps her up "Alright Kate... You're home..." He helps her to her door, smiling softly. "Have a good night..." He waits until she's inside before walking away.

Consciously the words Dylan didn't link together as a sentence that made any sense, she was tired enough that she simply thought she was missing parts of the conversation even his touch didn't illicit any real response and soon she drifted to sleep entirely only waking as he opened her door and helped her to the front door of her house. "Thanks...I'm so tired." She uttered as she opened the door and slinked inside, using the wall to make slow progress towards her bed before face-planting on the cushioned surface, her mind was already starting to clear now that she was away from Dylan but was quickly being replaced by something else, her body starting to become warm and Kate's hair beginning to stand on end. "It's so hot!" Kate almost tore off her clothes, exhaustion passing as excitement grew within her.

Kate had never gone through anything like this, her only experience with sex was once getting to second base with her ex, she was never drawn to the idea of sex like most people her age, viewing it as something to be shared with someone special, but now those thoughts were being tested, her hands both sliding down between her legs. "Wh-wha-" Her inexperienced hands tried to find a way to stop the spreading warmth, rubbing and clumsily fingering herself, Dylan's face flashing in her mind as she did, during her attempts she began to thrash on her bed unable to find a position that helped her soothe this burning need, one hand even pulling away out of frustration, gripping her pillow tightly, throwing the blankets around as she thrashed, acting like an animal as her fingers thrust between her legs quickly hoping it would be enough.

Dylan slowly made his way back to his own house, a grin on his face, he was getting excited just thinking about what his little fox might be doing. Once inside he strips his clothes and heads into his room, he flops on his bed and pulls the tube of lube from under his pillow. "Here's to hopefully my last few nights alone..." He grins and starts to rub, thoughts of his little fox on his mind.

The next morning Dylan wake nice and rested, he tosses the sheets and sits up, stretching, then heads to the bathroom for his morning shower. He wouldn't be able to check on his young fox today until later, he had work and couldn't miss it. He absently thought about her as he washed off, taking care of his morning friend, before getting out to dress.

Kate didn't have such a relaxing time, her body contorted as she tried to cure this but it only got worse, thoughts of Dylan now changing as well, the thought of riding him filling her head, her animalistic thrashing was having an effect on her environment as her pillow began to unthread itself while her free hand tore at it, her feet tearing the blanket and soon she was in a sea of cotton, her bed looking like someone took a knife to it, she didn't get what she wanted, orgasm didn't come to her inexperienced hands and exhaustion won out, one hand still buried between her legs as she laid on her stomach.

She awoke confused at first, recoiling away from her bed to see the destruction she had wrought it was if a dog had shredded the bed, little remained intact apart from thankfully her mattress. "What was wrong with me!?" Kate was angry, not just because of this, how she acted while out with Dylan and even once she got home, she had never, EVER thought lust could overcome her like that, even worse now her body was pent up, she could feel desire in the back of her mind which she could always ignore in the past but now not so much, angrily she stomped off to the shower, quickly cleaning herself before redressing, a pair of jeans along with a purple top that did well to hide her assets. "I have to apologize." Kate said, unwilling to let Dylan think of her as a bumbling fool, she walked next door in a pair of black flats and knocked on his door, a clear air of frustration and impatience surrounding her.

Dylan was just pulling on his shirt when he heard the knock, he blinks and moves to window to see who it was, he saw Kate. "Well well... Guess I will get to check on her..." He goes to his dresser and pulls out the bottles, he picks one up and sprays himself a few times. This one was supposed to calm her make her happy "We'll see... Coming!" He grabs his socks and heads downstairs, pulling the door open "Hi... Good morning... Come in, I'm just getting ready for work..." He moves to sit on the stairs to put his socks on.

Kate had begun to tap her foot as she waited, her glare burning a hole through the door as she stood, her furry ears and tail puffed up, although as he opened the door Kate for just a few moments faltered, memories of the thoughts she had of Dylan popping into her head before she came back to. "Morning." Her voice was cold, but she took his invitation and stepped in. "I just wanted to apologize about last night, I don't know what was up with me, it was fun so whatever you do don't misconstrue my actions, I really did enjoy it and I wanted to thank you." As she talked her body language changed, angry and closed off slowly changing to more relaxed, a smile even beginning to push through that frown as she sniffed the air. What is happening to me? I turn into an airhead yesterday around him, then...last night now my anger is just melting away. Kate attempted to act as if nothing was bothering her but her questions about her activity and the occasional strike of desire pushing thoughts of him into her head made her eyes dart around the room whenever they appeared.

Dylan looks up at her as she starts to talk, still putting his socks on "Apologize... For what? You were tired... And hungry, two states of mind that can make people do strange things..." He smiles "I know you enjoyed yourself... It's ok, I understand" He gets his socks on and stands up again, he steps closer and smiles again. "Now... Was there anything else?" He smiles and reaches up to lightly tweak an ear softly, then moves to get his shoes. "What are your plans for today? I have work until 4 today..." He turns to face her again, his coat in his hand.

Kate's grumbly mood was almost completely gone as he said he understood, he was so nice and understanding that even her irritable mood didn't seem to even phase him, she was however taken aback as he stepped towards her, another flash in her mind from the previous night. I need to get this under control. I'll get something after I leave." "Uh no no no Nothing else." She quickly uttered, a blush colouring her face as he touched her ear. "Umm nothing really! Just shopping, and on that I should probably go! Thanks for being understanding!" With that she quickly left, running back inside her house, closing the door and leaning against it, heart racing. "What is happening to me?" The calming effect of the cologne having an effect just no where near as powerful as her embarrassment. "Anyway I need to stop this. I'll get a toy, yeah that will stop it and I won't ever have to worry about it again. Must just be nerves..." Kate hoped she was right as she pulled out her bike, waiting to hear Dylan leave before opening the door.

Dylan smiles at her still "Alright... Glad I could clear somethings up for you, have a nice day... Maybe I'll stop by after work?.." He watches her go, she was clearly nervous and frustrated, "Maybe she didn't have the luck I did last night..." He heads out to his car, then gets an idea, he glances at her house once inside his truck, then starts it up. He pulls out of his driveway, but only drives a few houses down and parks behind some bushes, waiting for her to ride by.

After a few minutes he sees her riding by on her bike, he waits until she's gone before heading back to her house. He hops out of the car and heads to her door, bottle in hand, he holds it up and sprays once at about her height. "Let's see how you feel later..." He wanted to make sure whatever happened, happened inside her home, that's why waited till she left, so she'd smell it when come into back. He hops back in his truck and takes a different way to work to avoid her seeing him.

By the time he mentioned stopping by after work she had already left, once she heard Dylan drive off she opened the door and began to ride, so utterly focused on getting to the mall she didn't notice his truck in the bushes, she barely took notice of anything around her as she pedaled as hard as she could. It didn't take long for her to get to her destination and lock up her bike, quickly she ran through the mall searching for any store that may sell what she was looking for, as discreetly as she could for a fox girl she bought the toy and made her way back home. "And now everyone who was looking even vaguely near that store thinks I am some sort of sex crazed animal...Fuck!" She was becoming irritable again but thankfully found herself home and pushed open the door, the sudden motion filling the air with the spray on the door and she began to feel that same warmth spread through her. "Oh god not again!" She slammed the door hard enough that it didn't have a chance to latch and came back slightly ajar, but the damage was already done, the scent had filled her nose and spread throughout the hallway.

She quickly ripped open the packaging on the small vibrator she had bought and dropped her jeans, Kate no longer caring where she was in her house just that this burning needed to stop, turning on the toy she placed it against her pussy and recoiled in pleasure, it was so much better then her fingers could ever hope to be even as she only rubbed it softly against her lips, the scent was persistent though and showed no signs of letting up and soon she found herself pressed against the hallway wall rapidly thrusting the toy into herself, screaming with pleasure as orgasm after orgasm hit her, she was covered in a sheen of sweat and occasionally threw herself into another position, rolling onto her back or onto all fours, her mind completely clouded as release was the only focus of the moment.

Dylan worked hard that day, trying to keep his thoughts off his foxy neighbour as much as he could, but still having to 'take care' of himself on his lunch break. He pulls into his driveway and turns the car off, he takes a deep breath and sighs, it had been a long day. He was thinking of going to shower before checking on Kate before her looked to her house. "Why... Is her door open..." He quickly puts his stuff down and gets out of the truck, locking it, he heads over to her place. "Kate? ... Kate are you ok?" He moves closer and slowly pushes the door open "I'm coming in... Your door was open..." He wasn't shouting, but knew her hearing was better then most, he gently closes the door and looks around.

Kate barely had enough time to react when she heard him call out, with weak legs she quickly crawled into her room, knocking her bike over in the process her hall was heavy with the scent of her own juices, even a few small puddles were to be found, in a panic she scrambled to her feet but they gave out and she slammed into the ground, burying the toy at full power within her. "AGHHH!~" The guttural sound that came from her a mixture of pain and pleasure as she flopped to the floor, orgasm rocking her as her mind ran away with possibilities, in her state part of her wanted to be found, for him to be overtaken with the same lust she had but he arrived just in time for it to be starting to weaken and the recovering part of her brain wanted him to leave, preferably for him to whack his head and forget this ever happened. For now she just had to wait and see what happened, she was to weak to move or even called out while she recovered, she had her first orgasm today and was followed by so many that it left her weak.

Dylan slowly made his way down the hall, seeing a few articles of clothing and a shredded plastic package on the floor. 'A vibrator?..' He thought absently as he continued on, also noticing the smell and small wet spots. "Kate... Are you ok?" He slowly made his way to the bedroom, her door was open, he heard her moan when she fell, she was in there. "Your door was open... Are you alright... I'm coming in..." He slowly turns the corner and enters her bedroom, the first thing he saw was her bed, at least what used to be her bed. "K-Kate..?" He finally noticed her on the ground, toy still buzzing against her and the floor boards.

Kate could only look up with a mixture of fear and desire as he stepped in, she had never been seen naked by anyone before, let alone a man she had just met and he was also seeing her writhe in pleasure from a sex toy, her normal self would die of embarrassment, but that scent was still playing a huge part in her brain, first she reached out weakly and grabbed his pant leg, pulling herself to him as the toy popped out and her body begged to be filled by something much better, she looked up at him with hungry eyes before what was left of her self control took back over, she threw herself across the floor and grabbed a shredded sheet in an attempt to cover herself, even the soft fabric over her skin made her shudder, she attempted to look at him but embarrassment was playing on her psyche and could only look at his shoes. "I...I...I..." She tried a few times to start saying something but what could she say? Especially since the larger part of her brain was demanding to rip off his clothes and fuck him senseless, a few weak tears escaped her, what had happened to her? It was obvious she was vulnerable but at the same time it would take so little energy to have lust be in charge once again.

He quickly looked down once she grabbed him, he could clearly see the lust in her eyes, then that moment of clarity hit her. "Kate?..' He watches her try and hide, she looked so lost, he slowly makes his way over to her, stepping over her toy. "Shh... I'm not going to hurt you..." He slowly kneels by her and reaches out gently, he wipes her tears away "Relax sweety..." He could see the fight in her eyes still, it having flared up as he touched her, it wouldn't take much. "I'm here..." He gently reaches up and starts to rub her ear, then pulling her to his chest, he had faint traces of the cologne on him from walking through her door.

As Dylan stepped towards her she attempted to move away with little success, it was only made worse as she felt him wipe away her tears, she wanted to bite him, slap him but also jump him, his soft and caring touch made him think of the two of them again, his cock buried in her and now as she sniffed she was overloaded once again with the scent present on his chest and that animal part of her took over once again, speech and any further thought thrown aside as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide ready to receive him, the only sounds coming from her were whimpers and grunts as she was once again put on heat there was no longer any sign that she didn't want this to happen, her tail pressed flat against the floor so it wouldn't be in the way and her ears turned towards him, all of her focus entirely absorbed by him.

It was like a switch being flipped, she was on her back faster then he could blink, he was looking her over something hit his leg. He looks down to find her toy, buzzing against him, he picks it up and looks to her, then smirks and turns it to low. "If you insist..." He wasn't quite ready yet but didn't want to leave her hanging before it wore off, he lifts the toy to her wet cunt and slowly teases around her clit. "That's right... I'm here..." He continues that as he starts to remove his pants with his other hand, flipping it to medium when she tried to move. "Soon my little fox... Soon..." He was getting hard pretty quickly because of her display, it wouldn't be long before she got what she really wanted.

His words meant little to her but his actions were more then worth her attention as she felt her new toy suddenly press against her wet pussy once again, as she saw him fiddle with his pants she wanted to move, she didn't want the toy she wanted him but the moment she attempted to shift she felt the toy turn up and press into her again, her fingers clawed at the boards beneath her as she eyed him like a hungry animal, ready to ravage him for what spoils he had.

Back
Top Bottom