Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New home, new adventures (Furry princess x Ladydark)

Dylan smirks as finally frees himself and feels ready enough to take over, he flicks the toy off and tosses it up on the bed. He then pulls off his shirt and moves over her, rocking himself against her slowly, and angling himself with her entrance. "Such an eager little vixen... Is this what you want..." He presses himself into her slightly, testing her tightness, he groans, "So hot... No wonder it's called heat..." He grins down at her and leans down to suckle her nipples, starting to press in more, careful not to hurt her, even in this state.

she let out a grunt as he pulled the toy away and finally line up with her, her hands reaching up to claw at him and pull him in until finally he pushed into her, just enough to give her a taste of his girth, she screamed out in pleasure as he slowly pressed deeper and suckled at her, but she was eager for more, her legs wrapped around his hips and tried to press him in. she needed him to fill her, to fuck her, not slowly test the waters.

As her legs wrapped around him and her hands starts to pull at him, he understood, slow just wasn't going to cut it. He looks at her and grins "You asked for it..." He quickly thrusts into her fully, then pulls her closer, he was still just long enough for her to adjust before he began to move. He braces his hands beside her on the floor and starts to rock his hips, pulling almost completely out with each roll before slamming back into her. "Nnn... Fuck..." He stares down at her and picks up the pace until he's at his max, he drops his head between her breasts and licks and nips at them. He soon reaches up with one hand to rub and scratch her ear.

That animalistic need was finally being satiated, each thrust buried inside her completely, the smell of his manly musk filling her nose along with the cologne that made her like this, the only sounds that came from her were yowls and moans of pleasure as each thrust rocked her body to its core, her hands now wrapped around him and pulled him close her body open to his assault on her, those lovely tits loving his attention, the way she was acting it was hard to tell what was the start and end of her orgasm but it didn't seem to bother or stop her as she hungrily took him in, her pussy begging to be filled by him.

He groans and starts to lick and suck her nipples, even nipping lightly now and then "Nnn... Damn..." His one hand holds her hip tighter and starts to thrust harder and deeper, he moves up to kiss her roughly. He looks down at her "You like this little fox..." He kisses back down to her breasts, licking and nipping them again, he moans against them as he gets closer himself. "Nnn..." He rolls hips, using both hands to pull her hips closer "Fuck..." He thrusts deep hard and fast for a few more minutes "Ahhh..!" Then thrusts deep once more as he finally fills her, he falls against her lightly, panting.

Every touch against her body only encouraged the fire, that tough grip on her hips, the feeling of his mouth on her tits and the taste of him in her mouth, and with each and every thrust she could feel him getting ready to explode inside her, her extremities started to twitch with how hard she was holding onto him, starting to lose feeling in her toes and fingers until finally she heard him yell out and felt that final deep thrust and his balls empty inside her. "AHHH!~" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she finally had the orgasm she had been craving, that feeling of his cum inside her starting to satiate her heat, leaving only a fucked senseless fox beneath him, her brain empty of thought as she twitched beneath him eyes glazed and rolled back.

Panting slightly, having calmed a bit, he slowly pushes himself up, looking down at his little Vixen, she looked beautiful. He pulls from her slowly and sits up, he reaches up and pulls the toy off the bed, he looks at her again. He didn't want her waking up just yet for he turns it on to low and slips it inside her, the light amount of pleasure should be enough to keep her in her high. "Now... What to do with you..." He thought about cleaning her up a bit and letting her think it was all a dream, but remembered his scent was still in the house, he moves closer to her head, pulling his jeans closer. "What do I have..." He mumbles and empties his pockets "Hmm..." He had the suggestion spray, he wondered what a full dose to her face would do, she was already pretty out of it. He continues to think and starts to rub her ear.

The young fox was conscious but her mind clear and empty, only reacting to physical stimuli, such as when she was pulled onto the bed her body convulsed, the touch of the discarded fluff rubbing on her skin felt like electricity tickling her but as he Dylan pushed the vibrator into her she tightened her legs, begging for it to stay in, her toes scrunched and fingers digging into her bed once again. chest heaving as she looked out emptily.

Dylan watches her for a few more minutes before deciding, her mind was clear and open, the pheromones would only help lock in his suggestions. He sprays her once in the face and tilts her head to look at him, he waits a few minutes more to let it sink in, he rubs her ear. "Kate... When you wake up... I'll be all you can think about... You'll need me..." He teases her with the toy slowly, "Only I can help you..." He teases it a bit faster "You need me Kate..." He gives her ear a light scratch before removing the toy and moving away from her, he moves to get his clothes. He slips his jeans and jacket on and heads for the door, looking at her once more before leaving, letting her brain process and wake up. Once home he heads to his shower, wouldn't be good to smell of her and sex when she came over, hopfully having her forget that his scent was in her house and on her.

Kate awoke sore, her pussy aching from the sex and what had to be hours of masturbation, she looked around her room, seeing the toy that had fallen to the floor and the puddles she had left at various places throughout her home. "Oh god I'm turning into an animal..." As she looked at them memories flooded back to her although she thought they were simply intense dreams caused by her burning needs, Dylan filled her mind, everything from how nice he was when they met to her 'dream' version of him taking her hard and fast on the floor. "N-no I can't be controlled by my baser urges...I won't be like that..." Kate set to cleaning up the horrific mess that had been left by her masturbation, the shredded sheets and pillow along with the puddles but she couldn't help but think of Dylan the entire time, oh god how she wanted it to be real. "He's sweet but I can't think of him like this I barely know him..." Her body had different ideas and it wasn't long before she found herself knocking at his door. "Wait no...I can't do this, I won't be a slut." she turned to leave just a second before hearing the door click.

Dylan had spent his time waiting for her by cleaning up a bit around the house and then watching tv, so he was quite ready when he heard the knock on his door. He looks at her and smiles "Kate... Is everything ok... You look flustered..." He looks concerned and steps aside to let her in, closeting the door after her and moving to sit on the steps leading upstairs.

Kate knew now the door would open, part of her excited and the other part worried, she was changing far faster then she liked, far faster then should be safe, before moving she was a career focused woman who barely had a thought towards men or sex now it seemed to dominate her mind and she couldn't explain why, she turned on her heel to look at him, only having got a few steps away before he opened the door. "I...uh..." As he stepped aside her body moved on its own and took his offer quickly ducking inside. Why did her confidence always seem to vanish the moment he was around? The obvious answer loomed overhead that she was developing feelings, he was always on her mind now, whenever he was around she struggled to think and even worse made her body quiver with anticipation now and he was so sweet and understanding, Kate looked in his eyes with conviction but the moment their eyes met it crumbled away, her eyes darting away and she began to pace hard and fast, her footfalls threatening to put a hole through the ground, her tail fluffed and ears darting about as if scared. "I can't...theres something you..." She slammed her foot to the ground and pointed to him in accusation. "Ever since I moved here! Y-you won't get out of my head!Your ruining my sleep and routine..." her shout died down at the end and her arm shook, she wasn't sure what she was doing or if she was even angry, she was simply confused and a little scared.

Dylan was getting his socks on, waiting for her to say something, he sat quietly as she paced across his floor, she was quite worked up. Then he blinks quickly and stands up as she finished shouting at him "Woah... Woah... Kate calm down..." He was hesitant to touch her just then, but gently took her hand after a moment and lead her to the living room, "Sit down..." He sits across from her on the arm chair "Now... What's wrong... And slowly..." She looked ready to cry, he hadn't meant to upset her, but he knew she liked him, more then liked him, but he had to go slow.

Kate wanted to yell at him for touching her and dragging her to the bedroom, she was ready to rip her hair out but she couldn't find the strength to do it as she stared down at his hand and only moments later found herself on the couch. "I don't know!" She yelled as the anger began to turn to frustration and she came to the edge of tears. "I just..." Kate let out a loud exasperated sigh as she stared at him. "...don't know why, every damn night and day your just there and today I just couldn't stop and..." She realized she may have gone a bit to far just then and began to backpedal eager to gloss over it. "I just can't stop thinking about you and I'm going crazy and I don't know why...I don't know what to do." Kate was far from who she was when they first met, now as tears started to fall it was more true then ever, her head fell into her hands, she was contemplating running like it would solve something.

Dylan was ready when she yelled this time, then relaxed a bit as her tears started, he slowly made his way over to the couch and sat beside her. "Hey... Shhh... Come here..." He gently pulls her closer and hugs her softly, rubbing her back, all she'd smell would be his natural clean scent. "It's ok Kate... You're new to the area... I'm the first person you met... I'm kind... It's understandable that you'd think of me..." He slowly gets her to look at him and softly rubs her tear stained cheeks "What else is bothering you... I know we just met... But I can admit to you that I've thought about you... You're cute..." The slow and sweet when she was 'awake' and the fast and rough when she was 'under' was soon to start meshing together, he'd have to dose her a few more times over the next few days.

Kate was struggling, this kind of tension was something all new to her she was a girl of confidence, perseverance and inner strength but the last few days something about this man had made it tumble all around her, in her mind all the time now, the sudden feelings of heat filled with thoughts of him, now she found herself being hugged by him and her tail began to relax finally the fur that stood on end softening, his voice soft and soothing to her stressed ears, his hand even wiping away her tears as she looked up at him, her eyes filled with confusion as she stared into his still trying to figure out exactly what was happening with herself, the opened further as he admitted he had thought about her even calling her cute, his face was so close and her breathing quickened tail fluffing, that dream flowing back to her but a moment after she began to lean forward she recoiled away, jumping to her feet. "I...I have to go..." Even though she said it her legs didn't move like she wanted them to, the sensible part of her mind wanting to leave while her body wished to stay with him.

Dylan smiles at her softly and continues to gently hold her hand even as she pulled away when she noticed their position. "Ok... If that's what you need to do..." He slowly stands, running her hands softly, then lifts her hand and kisses it gently, letting her go. "But if you want to talk again... Come by later when I'm home from work..." He leads her back to the door and holds it open, grabbing his bag and keys. "Hey... I'll even bring you some sweets from the bakery..." He locks up and starts towards his truck, wondering what she'd do.

Kate didn't realize his hand still held hers which bought a small blush to her face as she looked down to see it but as he planted a kiss on it that blush took over her face and her body stiffened like a board while all her hair stood on end, she remained silent as he offered his ear again if she needed to talk and led her to the door, her frazzled attention came together for a moment as he said he would bring her home some sweets. "Thank you..." As he began to lock up she quickly broke away, she needed to work off this tension, to feel like herself again and before he even had a chance to start his truck she burst from her front door on her bike and began to pedal like a madwoman she was going to use all of this wound up energy.

Dylan looks over as he hears her leaving her house moments later, boy was she fast, but he grins and moves to her door again, making sure she was gone. He pulls the bottle from his pocket and again sprays the door once lightly, shed find it when she came home. With that done he heads back to his truck and leaves for work, not worried about being a few extra minutes late. He thought he saw Kate turning into the park as he drove by, but he wasn't sure. "Enjoy your ride..."

Kate was out for hours, her body burning by the time she got home, threatening to collapse under her but finally she felt like herself again, her body loose and that worry and desire gone from her, she had explored the area rather well, finding the park and riding by some of the stores around her including the landmarks Dylan had listed while she was out of it in the truck before finally returning home and pushing the door opening, unknowingly filling her nostrils once again with the drug that soon would make her body burn once again, quickly she stepped into the shower after putting her bike against the wall, but as she stepped in her body betrayed her and desire began to take over again. "No...no NO!" She shouted as her hand darted between her legs once again, its ineffectual touches infuriating her until she jumped from the shower, still running and quickly walked to her bedroom, she found her toy and quickly shoved it between her legs, she was kneeling with her body laying across the bed, tail raised straight into the air as her hand quickly flicked the toy on and began to thrust in and out as she screamed in pleasure.

Dylan was at work while Kate was riding around town, he had no idea how long she was out or what time she got back. So when he pulled into his driveway, he had no idea on how long she'd been home alone to frustrate in her unending pleasure. He left the small box of treats in his truck and headed over to Kate's place after locking it, he knocks on the door lightly, it wasn't open this time. He stands still to see if he could hear any sounds from within, if she was out of it like he hoped, he could just walk in and join her.

Kate had begun to cum for the first time as she heard the door, her scream echoed through the house but as she recovered she got to her feet and unthinkingly moved towards the door, while not as animalistic as she was yesterday any idea of sexual morality had still been flung far away, she opened the door while in her state of undress and before Dylan had a chance to really register what was happening she grabbed him by his shirt and yanked him inside, slamming the door behind them with her foot, in her frenzy she shoved him into a wall and reached up to place her hand around the head opening of his shirt and with one quick movement ripped it open. "Fuck me Dylan! DO IT!" At least today she could speak whether due to the fact that the drugging was so recent or she was simply managing it better didn't matter to her.

"He... Woah! Kate!?" Not expecting her to answer the door at all, he was quite surprised when she did and that surprise only grew when he saw her state of undress. "Hey! What are yo...!" He stares at her a minute, then looks her over quickly, it didn't look like she'd bin at this long, the drug only just starting. He reaches up and grabs her hands, careful of her claws, then looks her in the eyes "What was that..." Trying to see where her mind was, he was barely managing to hold her back and he could see her trembling.

Kate fought his hands as best she could but even with her animalistic state she couldn't muster the strength needed to break his grip, instead growls and screams came from her like she was a caged animal. "LET GO AND FUCK ME!" It was clear she wasn't able to have a much deeper conversation then this as he attempted to ferret out just how concious she was. "I'll blow you! is that it?! FINE ILL DO IT! JUST DONT MAKE ME WAIT!" Her voice so loud she threatened to shake the house apart and deafen the both of them as her tail waved back and forth impatiently while fighting his grip, she attempted to drop to her knees but couldn't quite get that low with him holding her hands up so high, she found herself trying to reach for his zipper with her mouth just out of reach.

He fought to pull her up, then looks her in the eyes, he grins "Fine..." He pushes her back lightly towards her couch, he quickly turns her around and bends her over it. "Now... Moan..." He quickly drops his pants and lines up, then thrusts in and sets a fast pace. "Nnn... Fuck you're hot..." He reaches down to lightly tug her tail, wondering how she'd react.

Back
Top Bottom