Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New home, new adventures (Furry princess x Ladydark)

"Mmm..." He holds her closer and kisses her deeper, slowly twisting her tongue with his, he slowly pulls her into his lap and slowly pulls away from the kiss. "We'll go as slow as you want..." He rubs her cheek and smiles, then reaches up to her ear and scratches it softly. "You're so cute..." He begins to pet her tail again as well "So... How does that feel?"

Kate didn't stop him as Dylan pulled her onto his lap instead she wrapped her arms around his neck before he pulled away leaving the breathless Kate a chance to finally fill her lungs with much needed oxygen, her eyes slightly glassy as he began to speak and scratch her ear, it wasn't until he asked how it felt that she found her words. "Good...scary..." Despite the fact that her nervousness wasn't playing much of a part anymore she knew that there was something still wrong, something frightening and unwell about this, she wasn't sure what to do next, whether she should say that this was enough for today, she didn't want today to end in sex if it was to go further, but part of her did, that deep lust filled animal that now lived in her.

Dylan smiles again "It can be scary... But I won't hurt you... And you only have to say stop..." He slowly slides his hand up her side and softly cups her breast through her top, he was still scratching her ear. "Have you ever... Done anything yourself..." He smiles softly at her blush and continues to gently touch her, his thumb lightly rubs over her nipple.

Kate's head was swimming, his scent, the new powerful feeling of his lips still so fresh and this urge to go further, to push more. "O-okay." She answered to him telling her she had control of the speed they would go, her body shifted as his hand slid up her side to finally hold her breast, the two warring sides in her ever present as he did. "Y-yes..." Kate seemed uncomfortable with the question, it wasn't something she ever thought she would discuss, and just as embarrassing was the knowledge that she only had started due to him being around, as he reached further with his thumb her hand instinctively jumped to his and slid it back down to her side, it was best to slow it down or else she wouldn't be able to stop herself, instead she moved her head to rest in the crook of his neck taking a big inhale of that powerful scent, her hands tightening on him as she did and following it she let out a meek little moan into his neck.

Dylan smiles as she stops him just holds her close as she snuggles in, he goes back to rubbing her ears and petting her tail, lightly scratching now and then. "Try and relax... You're all tensed up... I was just wondering how far you'd gone yourself... If you knew what you liked..." He smiles as the little moan and kisses the top of her head. "It's ok... We'll explore together... Ok.." He relaxed and just held her, petting her softly until she chose to do more.

Kate was slowly beginning to lose herself in the moment, this intoxicating smell, his touch on her furry ears and tail not to mention the thoughts running through her head and the desire in her loins, to feel his hands brush against her bare skin, she wanted him to take control without being rough, her hands began to move, softly pulling at his buttons until the top 3 of his shirt were undone before realizing what she was doing. "No!" With that she jumped to her feet and moved to the center of the room. "T-thats enough f-for today..." Kate wanted to continue but knew she wouldn't be able to hold herself off him for any longer. Her breathing was still heavy as she looked away from him as best she could, her body quivered and she still tasted him on her lips.

Dylan had stayed still and allowed her to do as she wanted, he was smiling when she started to open his shirt, then blinked as she was suddenly gone. He looks up at her, she was so close to folding, she was panting, her face was red, she couldn't look at him. He stands up and moves to her slowly, he gently turns her to face him once more, he smiles. "Are you sure... We've barely done anything..." He cups her cheek and leans closer, he tips her chin up "Ok... Then just say stop..." He kisses her again, slowly pulling her closer as he licks her lips once more, hoping to change her mind.

Kate knew what he was doing as he stepped forward and placed his hand on her cheek once again, her pride and self control wanting to slap him away but she couldn't as her senses filled with him again and she became unfocused, simply melting into him as Dylan placed a kiss against her lips and she allowed him passage, her arms and hands which had been tense and balled now slowly relaxing and falling to her side as she gave in.

He continues to kiss her, feeling her finally relaxing and giving in, he cups her other cheek and slowly deepens the kiss until she's returning it. "Mmm..." He smooths his hands down her arms slowly, one gently moving to her breast again, he squeezes gently and rubs her nipple again. He pulls back just slightly and smiles "Just let me do this for you..." He kisses her again and leads them back to the couch, helping her straddle his lap, then hand moves under her shirt to actually cup her breast. "How's that feel..." He pulls bck to watch her a moment.

Kate felt like a posable doll, she couldn't find the control necessary to stop him or the strength to take control like she did in her dreams, her only strength was dedicated to holding herself up on her feet, her moans began to escape her lips, her pride and confidence seemingly struggling to reach the surface as she bit her lips and legs began to quiver, she felt like she lost time as his lips pressed against hers again before suddenly finding herself straddling him on the couch, her mind was lost to the explosion of her senses, each touch felt like a shock that awoke her, the smells that broke down her resistance, the taste of him on her lips and tongue, the sounds and sights of them intertwining bringing back memories of her dreams, she couldn't answer him instead leaning forward to plant a hungry kiss as she softly ground against his crotch with her own.

"Mmm..." He kisses back and continues to massage her breast, he rubs her nipple as she starts to rock against him. One hand slowly moves to her hip and guides her in rocking against him a bit faster, he kisses to her neck as she starts to moan. He licks and nips her soft neck, then leans her back slightly and lifts her top, she was grinding on her own again. "Let me please you..." He whispers softly and leans down to gently take her nipple into his mouth, he suckles softly and twists his tongue around her nipple. "Mmm..." He switches nipples and moves a hand under her skirt, softly rubbing his finger over her clit through her panties.

Kate's mind was drifting away, lost to her senses and her only thoughts were focused on the fact that she didn't know what to do in reply, for now her hands raised until she held her own face as his hand pulled up her top and his mouth pulled at her nipple. "AH~" The rest of her moved on it's own, her hips grinding against him, her upper body thrust against him, for some reason she wasn't prepared for his touch against her crotch and she seemed to crumple like a house of cards as his finger brushed against her hard clit through the material of her underwear, her hands reached past his head to grip onto the fake leather of her couch, as his finger brushed by again the sound of the material being punctured filled their ears, her claws digging deep to get a grip, her head dropped so she could take in his strong scent as it mixed with her own, a low lust filled growl coming from her. "I've never...been with anyone..." Embarrassment was overshadowed with desire as she spoke, her eyes begged him to continue.

He pulls back from her nipple with a soft pop and looks at her, his hand still teasing her, and smiles. "I'll be gentle... I won't hurt you..." He waits a moment and returns to her breasts, licking and flicking her nipples with his tongue before suckling them lightly. His hand pushes her panties aside slightly to rub her bare clit slowly, rubbing in tight little circles, he pulls back and stares at her. "How's that feel... Can I continue..." He wanted her to feel like she was in control, even though he held all the power.

That animal inside wanted to take over, her body hungered to be taken, to have his rough hands grab her while the rest of her wanted to maintain some air of control, the two slamming together to simply make her needy but indecisive. "D-d-don't stop, please don't stop." She begged now without shame as she looked into his eyes, for the moment she leaned in and planted a hungry kiss on his lips, her tongue invading and wrapping around his own, her claws digging ever deeper into the couch as she thrust onto his hand.

Dylan smiles and continues "I won't... Mmm..." He kisses her back but doesn't speed up his actions, he pulls away enough to move to her neck, kissing and licking it. "Easy Sweety... Relax, I'm not going anywhere..." He moved his hand with her so he wasn't pressing any harder or speeding up, he wanted her to have a slower build, even knowing that's not what her body wanted.

Kate really was struggling as the animal of desire inside her raged, how could Dylan drive her so crazy? She had always been the well behaved one in her group of friends and yet here she was utterly controlled by her urges, her hands moved to wrap around his head, holding him to her neck. "S-stop teasing!" Her voice a mix of begging and a growl of need. "I can't wait...you have to stop it."

Dylan smirks slightly and gently pulls back from her hold and smiles at her, he speeds his movements up just slightly. "Ok baby..." He leans closer and starts to kiss her, licking her lips and soon twisting their tongues in time with his movements, trying to distract her slightly. He slips a finger into her and curls it slightly as he pumps it, he could feel her getting closer and couldn't wait for her reaction. As she gets close he pulls from their kiss to watch her, smiling softly.

Kate's grip softened as he gave her a reprieve, telling her he would start, finally as his lips pressed against her her arms fell aside only to tense to her chest as his finger pushed into her, for a few moments she forgot to breathe as he forced her closer, finally he pulled away, her eyes glazed before suddenly her legs slammed together, tightening on his finger, a moan mixed with something that sounded like a purr. Her tail and ears began to twitch. But it didn't take long for her to recover and she couldn't wait anymore, she almost jumped off the couch and moved onto all fours, displaying her ass to him, tail standing high. "You have to...I can't wait! I need it..." Her legs spread to reveal the lines of her juices running down her legs, one hand meekly moving between her legs and rubbing her own pussy, she was submitting to him, she wanted to be taken by him, an animalistic desire to be marked as his.

Dylan continued to watch her and move his hand until she was on the floor, he turned to watch her and just slightly holds back his grin. He watches her a moment longer before slowly moving onto the floor behind her, he locks his eyes with hers. "Can't wait for what... You need to tell me what you want baby... I need to hear you say it..." He kneels and begins to open his pants, letting her see just what she'd be begging for, he strokes himself slowly a few times as she looks at it. "What is it you need little fox..."

Kate's sexual frustration was starting to drive her crazy, even now with him so close he still teased her, he could thrust into her in just a single moment yet he tortured her with forcing her to humiliate herself, she could only look back, eyes utterly focused on his cock as he teased, her pride fighting for her not to give in but soon she lowered her upper half to the ground and waved her ass back and forth trying to entice him as the words flowed from her lips. "Fuck me Dylan! I need you to fuck me...please god I can't wait!" Her hands and toes began to scrunch as she waited and some yowls escaped her as if she was once again in the throes of heat.

Dylan smirks and moves up behind her as she finally gives into her needs, he rubs her ass lightly and slightly. "Alright baby... No more waiting..." He gets on his knees and positions himself, then thrusts in fully with one thrust, he scratches down her back softly. "Mmm... Such a tight little fox... Nnn..." He moans and starts a quick pace, thrusting deep with each roll of his hips.

Kate's ass shaking grew faster as she felt Dylan move closer, her eyes opening as she realized the moment of release grew closer, she heard his words but it wasn't until he thrust in the she truly believed them. "FUCK YES!" She screamed, her claws scratching at the floor trying to secure her as his quick thrusts threatened to shuffle her across the ground. "Don't stop!" She begged, each thrust in granting her a moment's release from the heat like state, she could only look ahead as her her top half laid against the ground, her tail still standing high allowing him unhindered access, unlike the last two times she was able to enjoy this properly with her mind relatively intact and it felt so much more intense. "Your so fucking big!" The toy simply couldn't compare to the feeling of Dylan inside her.

Dylan smirks and grips her hips, then using one hand, he grips her tail and uses it to help him thrust into her harder. "Nnn... You like it big... Don't you little vixen..." He smacks her ass with his other hand and rubs it slowly "You're mine now Kate... Say it little fox..." He thrusts fast and hard, pulling her tail and tail and thrusting deeper.

The little fox's moans began to form loud squeals of delight and unbridled lust as one hand fell to her hip and the other pulling her tail so Dylan could thrust even harder into her, she wasn't sure how to reply to his comment about her liking it big but even so her answer was interrupted by the smack that sent a shockwave of pleasure through her, the girl beginning to learn of her own masochism as his hand rubbing over the mark felt like it made electricity surge through her and as he let off a command she began to answer even before she understood the question. "I'm yours! I'm SO FUCKING YOURS!..yours!" She began to softly ramble in between breaths. "I'm going to c-cum!" She was so close but she was so sensitive now that she simply didn't know when the push would come, her body feeling weaker as it drew ever closer, promising to be one of the biggest she had so far.

"That's right little fox... You belong to me..." He smacks her ass again and rubs it, he hears her muttering and felt her starting to relax, but her pussy was still holding strong, she was close. "Nnn... That's right little fox... I'm making you cum... Your body is mine... Now cum for me little vixen!" He smacks her ass once more as he thrusts harder, rubbing the red mark now on her round bottom. "Fuck..." When he feels her starting to crumble, he thrusts deep and cums himself, filling her tight hole with his seed and pulling her tail to hold her in place.

Back
Top Bottom