Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New home, new adventures (Furry princess x Ladydark)

He glances up at her and suckles her nipples a bit harder "Relax and enjoy baby..." He teases her nipples with his tongue slowly before starting to kiss down her stomach, licking her navel. "I want you to enjoy me... And the things I'll do for you..." He lifts one of her legs to rest on his shoulder as he kneels, then lifting the other to have her leaning against the wall. He spreads her legs and slowly starts to lick her, making it soft and slow to be sure she enjoys it fully.

Her words really did mean nothing as she breathlessly held herself upright by holding onto the shower cubicle, her sensitive nipples made her quake as his tongue danced over them but it was nothing compared to where she realized he was going. "N-n-no I'm still sensitive don-Ahhh!~" Her body was now only supported by him and her grip on the shower as his tongue pushed against her soaked pussy. "D-d-dylan~ Ahhh~" He wasn't savage as she expected instead allowing her to adjust and enjoy it, the atmosphere changing completely as she gave in to the pleasure at the tip of his tongue.

He rubs her thighs softly as she starts to relax, then runs his fingers through her wet tail slowly, he enjoyed her soft moans and pleas. "Mmm..." He suckles and licks gently, not letting her build too fast, making her enjoy it and also letting her body calm down slowly. He glances up at her once she was fully relaxed and enjoying herself, then slowly speeds up.

One of Kate's hand finally came off the shower wall to run though his hair, his tongue was driving her crazy, every brush of his fingers along her skin felt like electricity running over her, she didn't look down at him instead her head laid back against the shower wall. "D-dylan your d-driving me crazy." Whenever he ran over her clit her legs momentarily tightened on his head. She gasped loudly as he began to speed up, her hand tightening on the shower's edge as she gripped softly at his hair. "O-oh goood!"

Dylan looks up again and smirks against her, he noticed her reaction and waited until she glances down at him. "Mmm..." He starts to slowly twist his tongue around her clit, slowly going faster and faster, wanting to make her cum again. As she gets closer, he suckles on her clit, flicking her clit gently as he does so.

Her look was met clearly with his sudden focus on her clit. "W-w-wait!" Once again Dylan was driving the little fox closer far faster then she was ready for, they had been going so slowly but now she could feel it rushing towards her. "Y-your going to m-make me cum!" But it wasn't until he suckled at her sensitive clit that she was kicked into overdrive and clamped down on him. "Dylan! I'm C-cumming!" She attempted to warn him figuring he would pull away to avoid being coated in her juices not realizing he simply wouldn't be able to with the vice like grip she had on him. "Ahhhh~" Her voice wasn't filling the room as it previously did, this hadn't been a mad rush and there was no explosive force of pleasure, rather she felt as if she was floating in it, it didn't take long before her legs unclamped and felt like jelly, without his help she simply would fall to the ground with her one arm falling limply from the shower edge. "T-that felt so good..."

Dylan didn't stop until she came, then softly licked until she was finished and sated, he helps to move her and sits on the floor. They were sitting with the shower running down his back and over his shoulders, he runs his fingers through her hair slowly. "Good... That's what I wanted you to feel..." He looks for her cloth and soap "How about I clean you up now..." He starts to run the wet cloth over her gently.

Kate looked up at him as he began to clean her, eyes narrowing for the moment. "Then why were you so rough! If you wanted to go slow and be sweet you could have slowed down when I asked!" The little fox began to grunt and crossed her arms even though she knew that she was partly responsible by her heat induced neediness.

Dylan looks at her and smirks slightly "Are you going to tell me you didn't enjoy it..." He nuzzles into her neck softly and wraps his arms around her, hugging her closer. "I listened to your body, not your words... I gave you what you needed, not what you wanted..." He kisses her cheek, then goes back to washing her gently, careful to not overwork her sensitive areas.

"Thats not what I mean!" Kate complained again before he snuggled up against her in the shower she wanted to stay annoyed but soon found her arms wrapping around him. "You say that but you broke me, I almost passed out and that bit did actually sort of hurt, never so quickly while recovering again okay?" Her eyes narrowed at him again and now she pointed to him with mock threat. "Now that that is settled." Kate reached over for one of her loofahs and began to scrub at him in return. "It's a bit unfair if you do all the work though.

He smirks and continues to wash her, he leans closer and kisses her softly "Fine... But if you're asking for it... I won't deny you..." He chuckles as she starts to wash him "I just like washing you..." He continues to slowly run his hands over her body, even tickling her slightly on her sides and under her arms. "Besides... You were quite instant and rather needy at a few points..."

Kate began to smile again as he placed that soft kiss on her lips and the feel of his hands slowly surveying her until she felt him tickle her. "AHH!" Kate tried to shimmy out of the way from his touch and with a few quick movements managed to get out of the shower, and grabbed a towel in self defense, spooling it up as a threat to whip him if he tried to tickle her again. "I'm armed and dangerous!" Kate couldn't hide the laughter as a few giggles slipped out. "Wait what do you mean by needy? I was in heat...it may happen a fair bit...I can't really do anything to stop it." Kate's face lit up bright red as she spoke about it obviously a source of great embarrassment. "It only really stops when our ummm partner...c-cums in us. We share a bit more then most think with our animal ancestors."

"Hey... I'm just telling you how you were acting..." He slowly gets out of the shower and turns the water off, he moves to get his own towel and another to help with her tail. "Hey... I just want you to know... I'm ok with that... With your animal half..." He starts to help her dry off and kisses her red cheek "You're just you... And that's all I need..." He moves to start on her hair, careful of her ears.

Despite her embarrassment Kate did notice how much quicker drying off would go with two people, between her hair and fur drying off took somewhere around 15 minutes. "T-thanks hopefully you'll say that if I'm not acting feral because of a want to get into your pants" Kate teased with a smile before a frown replaced it. "...I would have told you about all this before but I didn't really get the chance, just expect some animal behaviour mixed in with normal things, generally it's easily controlled but fear and lust tend to make us a bit more animalistic then most of us care to admit." Talking about it made her feel a little better, anthros like herself tend to struggle with forming long lasting bonds with humans because of misunderstanding. "Thanks for helping too, It can take such a long time." Kate was already working on cleaning her tail which took the most amount of time with its puffed up bushiness.

He chuckles again and stands to hold her once she was dry enough, he kisses her again "Don't worry so much... You were quite sexy... Nothing you've done will scare me off..." He tips her chin up "You're 'mine' remember...." He laughs softly at her blush "As long as you enjoyed yourself... I did my job... Now..." He nibbles at her neck softly "How long does this heat last..." He reaches down to run his fingers through her tail slowly, wanting her to calm down again.

Kate's smile grew as he mentioned she was sexy rather then frightening. Her pride growing as he so easily mentioned how attractive she was only to be interrupted by a shiver that went up her spine when he told her she was 'his', the two sides of her warring with the statement as she shook but answered his eyes with a soft glare. "Without relief...it can vary but anywhere between 30 minutes to a few hours and it can be...intense." Kate remembered how she shredded her bed, how she fucked herself raw with a toy that simply wasn't enough. "So if I do become uncontrollable and for whatever reason you don't want sex or something you will have to tie me up or something, not joking there is nothing we can do to stop me otherwise. "I...I already sort of destroyed my bed..."

Dylan smirks against her skin, then pulls back and smiles at her, cupping her cheek "You're mine... My sexy little instinct driven fox... And if there ever comes a time I Don't want to have sex with you... I must be dying..." He kisses her a bit rougher and nips her lip softly "I will pleasure you for as long as you ask me too..." He pulls back slightly and cups her breasts, rubbing her nipples softly as he looks down at her. "You were most beautiful as I finally made you cum each time... Warching you enjoy the way I made you feel..." He looks at her "You said you wanted to go slow... Do you still want that little vixen..."

Kate's ears slicked back as he called her his again, her eyes even moving from his as a sign of submission she didn't have control over, he had already shown her that he was top dog around here despite her attempts to fight for control, his rough kiss moistened her again as her body readied for him once again. "I-i'm starting to think I'm the o-one that should be worried." Her breasts still felt a little bit sore after the rough fucking from before, his teeth even as a soft nibble on her virgin flesh marked her, his dirty talk was doing its trick as she began to shake from it and the feeling of his fingers on her chest. "Y-your still h-horny..." She said with a mild dose of fear in her voice knowing she simply couldn't say no if he ever wanted sex, a hard glance and strong voice would probably be all he needs especially after a workout as his scent would fill her senses. "W-we should rest I was just a virgin until today. P-pushing it can't be h-healthy right?" Her body was aching but a subconcious part of her wanted to push, for the alpha male lay down a decree.

"What can I say... My sexy little fox is too tempting..." He moves to kiss where a human ear would be, his hands now gently massaging her breasts. "I have a long stamina... Something that will be good for you in the long run..." He noticed her looking away and smirks slightly, he tips her chin up and makes her look at him, knowing her fox was willing to give in. "It perfectly fine... But if you really don't want to... Tell me No right now..." He was pretty sure she wouldn't say no, he knew her body too well and her fox half belonged to him, what he said goes.

Kate began to softly moan as his hands softly kneaded her chest his fingers teasing her as she tried to find the strength to pull away before lust took over once again, her attempts made all the harder as he forced their eyes to lock again, the male in her life making his will known she could feel her will breaking beneath the weight of what was in front of her. "Uhhh~" Was the only sound that escaped from her as her hands moved to run across his chest too, her breaths now changing to small pants. "W-we can keep going."

"Good girl..." He says softly and leans in for another rough kiss, licking her lips as he pulls back, "Follow me..." Knowing the state of her bed, he leads them back to the living room, he moves her to lake her lay down. "You want slow... I'll give it to you... And something else to enhance the feel..." He picks up piece of ripped cloth from clothes and gently ties it over her eyes. "No peeking..." He grins and moves to lay over her slightly, then starts to kiss and lick over her breasts, using his tongue to tease her nipples only when she moans, being quite soft so as not to hit her, they were still tender.

Kate's eyes closed as he planted the kiss on her and she barely had time to open them before he led her through the house. "What something else what are you doing?" The young fox feeling nervous as he reached up and tied the makeshift blindfold over her eyes. "W-what is this?" She asked feeling a little nervous and began to fidget nervously as she felt him over her she jumped and yelped a little as he began to play with her tits. "T-this is weird..." She couldn't deny it felt good though his tongue and lips playing over her sensitive nipples, through her shifting the blindfold did manage to ride up and give her a view, she hoped he wouldn't notice but her body began to relax as her left eye finally got to see.

Dylan continues for a few more minutes until he feels her relaxing and pulls back, he sighs softly at seeing her peeking. "What did I say..." He fixes the blindfold and holds her hands softly, rubbing them. "Relax vixen... This will be fun, I promise... Let your other senses take over... Not knowing where I'm going to touch is the fun..." He lets her hands go and waits a moment before starting again, this time he kisses and licks at her belly, teasing her navel. His fingers slowly slide over her sides and down to her hips, he starts to kiss down, kissing over her thighs and just above her pussy. He pulls back, then moves up to kissing her arms and neck, then back to her chest, his fingers still running over her body slowly.

Kate's breathing stopped for a moment as she saw Dylan's eyes lock with hers. "Y-y-you promise you won't do anything bad right?" Kate wouldn't admit she was a little freaked out by having her vision taking away but it was obvious, his voice and hands helped calm her though, her eyes tightly shut beneath the fabric as she laid back and tried to enjoy it, the heightened sensations making her shake and quiver even from his tongue and lips on her stomach, she bit her lip as he began to move down, a gasp escaping her as she felt him get so close to her pussy. "W-what happ-" She asked before feeling his lips move up to her arms and his fingers wonder over her. "W-what are you d-doing?" Her body still shaking beneath him as she didn't know what would happen next.

Dylan smirks against her "Shh... Just feel..." His fingers slowly glide over her thighs, then tease over her pussy, his tongue was attacking her nipples again softly. He suckles them gently as she moans, one finger slipping in to tease her for only a moment before they were back to wondering. He again starts to kiss back down, this time only kissing at her thighs before going back up again, right to her neck. He can feel her shivering and twitching against his lips, he then moves up to her ears, licking the rims and softly suckling the tip of each.

Back
Top Bottom