Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I've been trying to get a couple roleplays going. Some have had false starts, or they started and partners fizzled out.

One is where the characters are affected by a powerful aphrodisiac.

Then there is a couple celebrity roleplays that just haven't had much traction, but I understand playing celebrities isn't high on everyone's list.

The other one is a story between best friends. The version I haven't been able to do is when my friend is a Tomboy, or even a futa.

After playing Monster Hunter Rise, I really want to do a small group, story-driven RP following Hunters in a village similar to Kamura or Yukumo, complete with a roster of monsters that have ties to yokai or folklore, either as part of their own design (like Tetranodon) or their equipment design (like Tetsucabra).

This is a little bit 'I've tried nothing, and I'm all out of ideas!' but what research I have been doing seems to indicate there's not a lot of interest in sex-as-mechanics. It's common enough for people to use a handful of popular TTRPG systems to give some much-needed context to the smut. But including dice rolls, decision points, and consequences to sex acts seems to mostly be the realm of the lewd games that inspired me to even start looking into it.

After playing Monster Hunter Rise, I really want to do a small group, story-driven RP following Hunters in a village similar to Kamura or Yukumo, complete with a roster of monsters that have ties to yokai or folklore, either as part of their own design (like Tetranodon) or their equipment design (like Tetsucabra).
Lately I've seen some Monster Hunter RPs on some other sites. But I've been out of the loop since Generations. I wouldn't know what was going on if I wanted to join in on a group.

Lucifer rp or a rp involving body swap with older man and (site rules 15-18) female

My apparent curse that seems to be difficult to find is mixing a fantasy setting with comedic happenings. I am a sucker for comedy, as well as silly and bizarre antics occurring in a roleplay! But it turns out it's actually quite a niche area. Not that I'm surprised!

Group RP. On this site specifically, they don't really seem to be a thing that is very popular at all. And I don't just mean like an RP theme set up with group sex. I mean like an actual action/adventure roleplay... with adult themes mixed in. Something in spacey sci-fi or medieval fantasy theme would be great.

Group RP. On this site specifically, they don't really seem to be a thing that is very popular at all. And I don't just mean like an RP theme set up with group sex. I mean like an actual action/adventure roleplay... with adult themes mixed in. Something in spacey sci-fi or medieval fantasy theme would be great.
Hi I run star trek Illiade on the site its an adventure first star trek group rp with sexual elements and adult themes. And we are in desperate need for new players wanting to join our adventure.

AND THEY WERE ROOMMATES

I really want a story-driven, character building, dramatic and endearing romance RP that isnt centered around kinks. Like, smut is great and I like it as a frequent feature in my writing but what makes it fun is having characters you can invest in!

Something based on One Piece has been on my mind now that I'm actually progressing through the manga at an reasonable pace and have a decent knowledge on the story and the world (Finished Thriller Bark earlier today). Not sure if I have any canon pairing I'd like to try, but something canon x canon or OC x OC would be fun to try.

Another one is an RP based on Bungou Stray Dogs. Forgot how fun the series and the concept of it is, so doing OC x OC type of play in this world could be interesting.

Absolutely the idea of a Fallout based roleplay. The desolate survival and apocalypse, the world itself. Not to mention the easy to fall in love with food, drinks, and 50s style. Nothing better then popping your feet up on your freshly acquired footstool on a couch that smelled musty, sipping a warm Nuka-Cola.

Absolutely the idea of a Fallout based roleplay. The desolate survival and apocalypse, the world itself. Not to mention the easy to fall in love with food, drinks, and 50s style. Nothing better then popping your feet up on your freshly acquired footstool on a couch that smelled musty, sipping a warm Nuka-Cola.
You know there's official licensed Fallout RPG? from Modiphius. You might want to check out the official Modiphius discord as I'm sure they'll have a Fallout section.

Hi I run star trek Illiade on the site its an adventure first star trek group rp with sexual elements and adult themes. And we are in desperate need for new players wanting to join our adventure.

sent you a PM

Just a reminder since this thread is very popular and this tends to happen a lot here - please do not solicit for RP based on a craving you've read within this post itself. If you wish to contact the member in response to what they've said then PM them.
Rule 11a said:
11a: No soliciting for a roleplay anywhere on the public boards or profile posts, this also includes BMR chat (see Chat/Discord Rules). It is up to Staff discretion to determine whether a post is considered solicitation.
Thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

At the moment, I'm craving a largely noblebright, light line with plenty of fluffy smut and playful erotica/sensuality...where clean footplay (the female character being the focus/recipient of such treatment) is a central kink. Specifically, where footplay is played as just a kink both characters share and genuinely enjoy, rather than it being used merely to abuse/degrade/shame/humiliate someone and make them "less than".

Well, here's to us all continuing our searches. :)

At the moment, I'm craving a largely noblebright, light line with plenty of fluffy smut and playful erotica/sensuality...where clean footplay (the female character being the focus/recipient of such treatment) is a central kink. Specifically, where footplay is played as just a kink both characters share and genuinely enjoy, rather than it being used merely to abuse/degrade/shame/humiliate someone and make them "less than".

Well, here's to us all continuing our searches. :)
what's noblebright?

Something where a girl that I know finds out about a fetish I have of dressing up as a girl - and decides to make me live out my fantasy in public.

Back
Top Bottom