Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Oh no I completely agree with doubling up, I’m more than willing to do that if people offered! :D

Most often, it doesn’t get to that stage from the times I’ve tried. ^^;

yeah we’ll see how things work out. It’s not on my priorities, and if it doesn’t work, it’s all ok!

i'd really love to do a femalexfemale mistress / slave rp with multiple partners
either two or more people writing mistresses to my sub
or one or more other sub with a mistress

Good Guy, Bad Guy (Bully), and MC (a more sweet/innocent girl). To be fair it's not like I formally push the idea as one until recently but it's always one of those 'requires so much more effort out of my partner' scenarios that its a tough pitch, and some people aren't into playing a bit of a jerk character, or they are fine with that but aren't really into playing mister right as well on the side. Extra effort while also having that 'hot/cold' approach for my partner's characters makes it a harder sell. That's before talking any extra elements involved with it too.

Good Guy, Bad Guy (Bully), and MC (a more sweet/innocent girl). To be fair it's not like I formally push the idea as one until recently but it's always one of those 'requires so much more effort out of my partner' scenarios that its a tough pitch, and some people aren't into playing a bit of a jerk character, or they are fine with that but aren't really into playing mister right as well on the side. Extra effort while also having that 'hot/cold' approach for my partner's characters makes it a harder sell. That's before talking any extra elements involved with it too.
Being a chameleon character-wise, the challenge of bouncing between perspectives like that actually sounds interesting to me.

Being a chameleon character-wise, the challenge of bouncing between perspectives like that actually sounds interesting to me.
Haha, that's fair. ^^ I just know the niche of very different characters personality wise and how they might treat someone and then the idea of playing more then one character can be a bit of a hurdle not everyone is into. That and it perhaps feels a little selfish? Granted I guess perhaps its silly to view it that way though I always see stuff like in the light I am making the partner play out more parts, particularly when it's a case where all three might be interacting to some extent, be it in a limited way or more directly.

An Mha or Chainsawman rp. I can't seem to find anyone who would do either of those with me

Shatter me with Aaron vs Juliette
Shadow and bone with Darkling vs Alina, ideally a threesome darkling, mal, Alina. WITH PLOT.

Anything with playing a sub/switch femme against a masc/stemme character. I'm such a sucker for cliches. I'm thinking of making a request thread for f// 💋

Oh man. I have so many.
Coffee shop AU's are my weaknesses, but right now, I'd have to say my biggest craving would be to be able to do an iteration of an rp that I made well over a decade ago that has long since died. I'd love to breathe new life into it and give it new characters and ideas. I think about it pretty much daily at this point.

I have a few ideas but the biggest one I am not having a ton of luck right now is this Kpop Rabbit hole I am- completely buried in haha; you'd think it be easy being a stan of- many groups but; it feels almost like this fandom is fading away right as I get pulled in by the ankle so to speak ;_;

Same. I just really want to play a submissive male against a dominant female, but nobody either has the desire to step up, or they're completely insistent on keeping it female/female.

-sigh- Looks like I'm gonna have to switch to playing as a female character exclusively if I ever want that femdom itch scratched....GDI.

Aside from all the niche fandom stuff playing against a gyaru-character is something I've been craving a lot. Every time I get into the gyaru RP I'm always playing the gyaru-character, so would be a nice change of pace to play against one.

Also a wholesome romantic RP where the other party isn't what majority of people would call conventionally attractive is something I've wanted to dabble on for some time. Still need to come up with some concrete plot-idea to put on my RT for this.

I'm a big WoW player and rp there all the time. I'd love find someone or a group to create clean slate characters and RP in the game as we go through the various quests and zones.

But much no one is interested in this :(

Currently there's like 5 fandoms I'd love to do, but nobody seems to be into them. And the few I managed have doing nothing but ghosting or overal not really jam with what I was hoping to do.

Chainsaw Man!

Also, something that seems nearly impossible to find nowadays, AKA an easy-going Fantasy RP that sticks to and develops stock tropes found in TTRPGs and the DF or Noblebright subgenres. I have my fair share of those and they are overall super enjoyable, but sometimes I really want to just sit down after a long day at work and get to writing stuff out.

Now if only my schedule freed up a bit...

Currently there's like 5 fandoms I'd love to do, but nobody seems to be into them. And the few I managed have doing nothing but ghosting or overal not really jam with what I was hoping to do.
What fandoms?

Chainsaw Man!

Also, something that seems nearly impossible to find nowadays, AKA an easy-going Fantasy RP that sticks to and develops stock tropes found in TTRPGs and the DF or Noblebright subgenres. I have my fair share of those and they are overall super enjoyable, but sometimes I really want to just sit down after a long day at work and get to writing stuff out.

Now if only my schedule freed up a bit...
Aye, I know that feeling. I actually have something of a similar idea in so far as easygoing fantasy RP's go, but alas they are not always easy to find partners for.

For my self, there are a few fandoms or fandom inspired RP's (Rune Factory-esque comes to mind) that I'd love to do but basically a fantasy RP without world ending stakes or something considerably low key would be awesome.

What fandoms?

Currently, it varies, but at previous times it were things like RWBY, Smash Bros, Disgaea, Splatoon, Disgaea, Sonic, River City Girls, Superhero Stuff, Zelda, Mario, Kid Icarus, Animal Crossing and others...

However, havent been able to get any RPs going. I usually get no responses but also what i want for an RP seems to never vibe with anyone here so maybe I'm the problem XD

IT just feel that whatever interest i do get just dissolves into "I gotta create and control the whole narrative and accommodate the kinks im not really that into...oh and lets use my totally-not-self insert getting all the ladies". Its just exhausting.

Currently, it varies, but at previous times it were things like RWBY, Smash Bros, Disgaea, Splatoon, Disgaea, Sonic, River City Girls, Superhero Stuff, Zelda, Mario, Kid Icarus, Animal Crossing and others...

However, havent been able to get any RPs going. I usually get no responses but also what i want for an RP seems to never vibe with anyone here so maybe I'm the problem XD

IT just feel that whatever interest i do get just dissolves into "I gotta create and control the whole narrative and accommodate the kinks im not really that into...oh and lets use my totally-not-self insert getting all the ladies". Its just exhausting.
I see! Unfortunaetly the only one I know halfway well is Smash as a series. RWBY seems neat but I have never fully gotten into it. I have seen your request threads though and they seem pretty ace. Were Monster Hunter a bigger fandom/interest at the moment for you I'd hit ya up!

Hello there, i would like to discuss more about the fandoms you are interested in, could you send me your discord, thank you.

I see! Unfortunaetly the only one I know halfway well is Smash as a series. RWBY seems neat but I have never fully gotten into it. I have seen your request threads though and they seem pretty ace. Were Monster Hunter a bigger fandom/interest at the moment for you I'd hit ya up!
I appreciate it. I sadly kind of fell off Monster Hunter cause I played it every monday with friends on twitch all up until finishing Rise and we kinda got burned on it.

Also kinda fell off RP-ing it cause I haven't been in the mood for Fandom RPs where it's basically just OC x OC. Still appreciate the thought.

Hello there, i would like to discuss more about the fandoms you are interested in, could you send me your discord, thank you.
I appreciate the thought, but I guess this falls on me being too picky (perhaps why i get no players too who knows) but I'd need more proof of experience than jsut "hey im interest gimmie discord name". Maybe cause I had so many people in the past come in, throw a bunch of RP-controlling stuff or just terrible writing without any attempt at actually trying to talk what we'd BOTH want; And that usually came from new folks to the forum.

At the same time I may be a bit too judgemental. So I'm willing to talk through DM at least a lil.

I appreciate it. I sadly kind of fell off Monster Hunter cause I played it every monday with friends on twitch all up until finishing Rise and we kinda got burned on it.

Also kinda fell off RP-ing it cause I haven't been in the mood for Fandom RPs where it's basically just OC x OC. Still appreciate the thought.

I appreciate the thought, but I guess this falls on me being too picky (perhaps why i get no players too who knows) but I'd need more proof of experience than jsut "hey im interest gimmie discord name". Maybe cause I had so many people in the past come in, throw a bunch of RP-controlling stuff or just terrible writing without any attempt at actually trying to talk what we'd BOTH want; And that usually came from new folks to the forum.

At the same time I may be a bit too judgemental. So I'm willing to talk through DM at least a lil.
Yah! No issue with fandom interests waxing and waning. I hope you find the RPs you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom