Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Fandoms. Especially craving an RP based on series like Fate/TYPE-MOON, Symphogear, Idolm@ster, Love Live!, BanG Dream, Touhou, Sailor Moon and Princess Connect Re: Dive. Also started to play Honkai Star Rail so maybe something based on it depending how much I get into it.

Also been in the mood of doing some kind of original villainess or isekai villainess play. Have a few more specific ideas for this that I need to write down. Villainess-characters have become one of my favorite characters to play as or against so anything including them, whether it's a typical fantasy-setting, isekai-setting, otome-game based or somethin completely different and out there.

Last edited:
There's a number of Fandom stuff that I haven't been able to either start up or actually play through enough. Since I'm playing male characters it's mostly with female characters I'd look for.

First off, combat nsfw rp's. Stripping, embarrassing, domination, victor gets the spoils style. Most characters, really.
Hazbin/Helluva Boss verse, top spot is Charlie making a deal with my demon, although really anyone.
Cyberpunk: playing David with a Lucy or Rebecca.

Right off the bat:

- a story-based group Digimon RP inspired by Hacker's Memory, Ghost Game, and some other parts of the franchise
- a sci-fi setting inspired by Yakitori: Soldiers of Misfortune, Halo, and Starship Troopers
- a story-based RP set in the Jurassic universe, either post-Fallen Kingdom or post-Dominion

Monsters (ogre to etc), canine, equine, gangbang or fnaf (anthro or human like)

Hard to find players who play more than one character

Plot-centric occult fantasy with no small helping of what I would call spiced French vanilla smut. I am a chameleon as far as giving other people what they like convincingly, but I have nothing odd about myself at my core. I just love steamy romance with character development.

Hmm, among all the smut, hot and depraved sex... a romance? Romance with higher and more powerful being. Where I play a human that somehow makes a vampire, a succubus or other evil force weak, makes her trust him. By no means something without erotica but among all the mindless fucking I had, I'd like to just once appeal to my softer side.

Plot-centric occult fantasy with no small helping of what I would call spiced French vanilla smut. I am a chameleon as far as giving other people what they like convincingly, but I have nothing odd about myself at my core. I just love steamy romance with character development.
Honestly feel this. Nothing ahaomat the super smutty stuff, it has its place but I'm very average in that regard

On one hand, the Nicoletta Goldstein craving never dies...

But on the other hand, Dick Grayson and Jason Todd, in the same era? Mmhn~

Last edited:
Mass Effect! Except instead of Shephard fucking their way across the galaxy, I'd love to explore a budding romance between a human and an asari.

Thst or something similar but in the Star Wars universe and instead focusing on a Mandalorian couple. Just...low key character and relationship stories really

Fandoms. Especially craving an RP based on series like Fate/TYPE-MOON, Symphogear, Idolm@ster, Love Live!, BanG Dream, Touhou, Sailor Moon and Princess Connect Re: Dive. Also started to play Honkai Star Rail so maybe something based on it depending how much I get into it.

Also been in the mood of doing some kind of original villainess or isekai villainess play. Have a few more specific ideas for this that I need to write down. Villainess-characters have become one of my favorite characters to play as or against so anything including them, whether it's a typical fantasy-setting, isekai-setting, otome-game based or somethin completely different and out there.
I do enjoy the Fate series. I'm not the most well-versed in Fate as a whole, but I've seen most aspects of it (Such as BB, one of my favorite Fate Characters, and the Sakura 7). A lot of those that you posted sound interesting. I'm mainly only familiar with the Isekai side of what you mentioned and Fate, though.

I like stakes. Things that are tense, mutual experiences that bond characters together, if not romantically at least platonically, because "an injury to one is an injury to all" and we are all people living through the same messes.

I've been criticised for wanting very "revolutionary" plots, potentially "insurrectionary", but for many these are too contentious or sensitive of a topic. I'm not interested in the minutiae of this hypothetical war or civil war, I want to see danger and I want to see characters protect each other. I don't even need our characters to really take part in them, but to merely have to work around them, knowing that one day things might be better, or worse, and that they might not get to experience that for better or for worse. Characters living in the moment because they might not have hope for the future or they don't see themselves in it.

Oh, goodness. First that comes to mind is an artist and model pairing, preferably playing the model as a younger/more submissive female. I play a lot of older dommes and love it, but I need variation sometimes. :')

I have tried probably two dozen times to set up a consensual free use RP that doesn't include humiliation or BDSM, and I've failed every time. I just want to be an enthusiastic slut who's open for business 24/7.

One general scenario idea I've tried to do with various partners but it never gets too far (at least not to the sexy parts lol) is involving a female beast shapeshifter from the Fire Emblem series being in mating season and needing to get off; either via a consensual meeting or something less so. Could also work for any other monster girl type character from other settings as well.

Gosh I know there's a good many rp premises I've wanted to do over the years since I've been writing but never had them go anywhere or even found a partner for but I'm absolutely blanking on any other specific ones atm.

Have always loved the idea of doing something with a small group, only ever could get such going once and before I got serious with the writing aspect of roleplaying. But that one time was quite fun and the desire to experience such again is always in the back of my horny mind lol

I guess it’s doing a roleplaying scenario with the setting being in Gotham City I always say they don’t need to know the lord but alas not many takers which I understand but does suck

I've been trying, on and off, to write a story about the sexual awakening of a young girl/woman. The story itself, as I envisage it, is simple, slow and largely vanilla, with no major plot twists or large numbers of extra characters required.

What I suspect is a bit off-putting to most is that I, a guy, am wanting to write the story as the Leading Female. It's as much a story of exploration of the main character as it is a test of my own writing ability.

When I reach out to prospective partners I receive lukewarm replies, if any; on the odd occasion I've bumped my Request Thread that asks for exactly the above, I get replies that don't mesh with my generally-simple premise. (EDIT: This is, of course, no-one's fault, and I am not seeking to point any finger in any kind of direction; it is what it is.)

Am I being too light for people's tastes?

Last edited:
1, Story-driven fandom plays
Understandably been having a little difficulties in finding fandom-plays, since most of the fandoms I seek at the moment don't seem to be popular in roleplaying-circles with a few exceptions.

2. Roleplay where I can play as a male-character
For variation sake been trying to search for RP where I can play as a male-character, but have had zero luck in finding a partner for this so far.

Back
Top Bottom