Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Female roommate gets conditioned subtly at first by male roommate but then gradually is drugged, physically sexually conditioned to obey, physically unable to resist but mentally still repulsed by the idea of him etc. He uses her, trades her, rents her out etc until finally her mind breaks and she is his utterly devoted single minded slut that he then breeds and turns into his accomplice to abuse and abduct any innocent thing he fancies and then they corrupt it together... Etc

Someone to help me write this. I have it all laid out in my head, but no takers. It is sci-fi in the not to far in the distant timeframe and will involve (ultimately) the overthrow of a corrupt system.

YC

xxx yyy was 25 and alone. In another time, it would be strange for a girl of her age and looks to be single, but in the Conglomerate, it made perfect sense. Young married couples were often a law to themselves. Romance tended to be put first, before the interests of the Conglomerate. And that was unacceptable. So relationships were carefully managed through both law and social norms created to control. Drugs and the fantasy pods replaced the hole that a life partner was supposed to fill. Sex was welcome, so long as it was casual and never became anything deeper and more meaningful. The drugs and life pod was easier to deal with anyways.

And MC

The first thing they taught Vic in Prole school was that "Prole's always belong outside the biodome, it is to pay for their sins." Rule #2 was that "Proles nor the second class are allowed to vote, the second class are not of pure heritage and the proles have to pay for their sins."

The school was set up by two first class nuns. Their faces oozed patronage and they barely taught you to read or write. In year two (second grade), Vic had shown an aptitude for "computer science", but he was a prole. Sometime they brought him out when the benefactors showed up, like a trained monkey, he would code and hack and after year 7, he was not allowed near the computer anymore.

So he dropped out.

Soon he was dealing drugs and making runs far beyond the desert to procure a cactus. He would grind it up, melt it, heat it, cold chill it and he always served it pure.

That was until a first -lass addict ratted him out. The first class couldn't be "addicted, it had to be Vic."

He got 4 years on a penal colony mining ore.

He hated it. Hated the violence. Hated the way the guards beat you if you looked at them wrong. Hated the lack of books.

But most of all he hated the first class.

After three years, his body grew hard. Not the type of hard you get in the gym, but a cruel kind of hard. The kind that could bend steel and the kind that controlled those around him. Good behavior for him out in 3 years, 10 months and 11 days.

He took the tattoo of the prisoner. A simple justice tattoo with the scales in balance that spread in brilliant ink along his back and went back to Proleville.

He stood 6'1" and 180 pounds. Not an inch of fat on him. He had no markings other than his penal tattoo that he kept hidden and he went back to make runs far beyond the desert.

He got a job in the pods. It was mostly where the first class and two weekends a year the second class came to "vacation".

Something involving Sonic the Hedgehog and OCs. Yes I'm cringe as shit.

I had an idea for a polyam arranged marriage type deal but nothing yet

An MxFxM stuff with some bi sexuality thrown in. Often times when I try to go for it like 90% of the time the other person wants it to be a cuckolding thing which I'm not really into
I love MMF. I write F and can share the second male.

A Tales of Arise RP has alluded me for so long... next thread bump I'll hopefully catch some attention.

Heh, I've been hankering for a tribal scened one, with Echidna and all.

Is it cringe? Hell yeah. But fuck it, life is too short.
Hmm I don't have an echidna oc (yet)
I got a Coyote (m), Rabbit (m), Velociraptor (m), peregrine Falcon (f), plant thingy (f), tiger (m) and a monkey (f)

I need an RP with a lamia girl who will coil around my character for warmth at night and who shoves her long tongue down my characters mouth and throat goddamnit.

Definitely looking for wholesome high fantasy stuff, myself. Well, soft and sweet, maybe not wholesome.
Soft and sweet fantasy is awesome, alas, hard to find partners for. Or at least for me. lol.

Allow me to add my voice to this chorus searching for sweet, semi-wholesome and lovey-dovey (particularly in the Poke-verse, in my case).

I feel like my guilty pleasure is craving roleplays based on outdated fandoms! For example, I would love a good House MD or Freaks and Geeks RP, but those are some freaking old shows haha

Fandoms. My current muse is craving fandom-based plays almost exclusively, which are admittedly pretty tough to find. While I have some mainstream shows and games in my thread my main cravings lie on more obscure fandoms at least in RP community. Sailor Moon probably being the most "popular" of the bunch.

Add the fact that I am pretty much exclusively looking CC x CC which makes the search even more difficult.

I seem to be veering towards fandom lately for whatever reason.

But I do have one recently where it's like I can't seem to make it happen but rather I don't know HOW to. I'm getting the idea of an AI Somnium Files inspired RP set within a Cyberpunk world. A secretive detective agency that has AI partners only they can see via constructs (similar to how V can see and speak to Silverhand in Cyberpunk 2077) except MCs partner would be a dominatrix type like Tama from Nirvana Initiative, lol

Like I said, it's not that it'd be hard to find a partner but more like I don't know how to word it to slot in my request thread. :/

Back
Top Bottom