Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE OPENING POST)

I had this pretty nuanced idea for Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition roleplay that would play one after the other. With my protagonist replacing the Hawke character and my partner playing the Arishok's son and it follows the events of the second game and leads into the Inquisition timeline with Arishok's son being a Tal-Vashoth after his father's death and then becoming the Herald of Andraste. I have so many other ideas for this story, but I either just can't find the right partners or nobody wants to play a Qunari, lol.

Who wouldn't want to play a Qunari?!
I had this pretty nuanced idea for Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition roleplay that would play one after the other. With my protagonist replacing the Hawke character and my partner playing the Arishok's son and it follows the events of the second game and leads into the Inquisition timeline with Arishok's son being a Tal-Vashoth after his father's death and then becoming the Herald of Andraste. I have so many other ideas for this story, but I either just can't find the right partners or nobody wants to play a Qunari, lol.

Who wouldn't want to play a Qunari?!

A lot of people, although I can't really blame them, because of the Qunari personality and their specific lore, how it would affect the character and all that. But still disappointing lol! Attempts I had for this rp in the past had mostly me pulling all the weight and me hitting the wall and losing enthusiasm for the roleplay. This isn't the type of a roleplay that is meant to be GMed.

Dungeons and Dragons, everyone loves the idea of Smut D&D in theory, no one seems to stick it out and see it through.
I always look in the D&D or other tabletop system requests, but I usually have to avoid them. Bad end, non-con stuff is a non-starter. I get why there's mostly that, but icks are icks, you know? I just want to explore dungeons, get loot, get rowdy in a tavern, maybe try casting "Tasha's Pink Tentacles..." The funny stuff.

I always look in the D&D or other tabletop system requests, but I usually have to avoid them. Bad end, non-con stuff is a non-starter. I get why there's mostly that, but icks are icks, you know? I just want to explore dungeons, get loot, get rowdy in a tavern, maybe try casting "Tasha's Pink Tentacles..." The funny stuff.

THIS! I keep running into this with Super Hero stuff and with Fantasy or D&D Esque stuff. A lot of non con stuff. Not that I don't get it but man mutual interest is fun to ya know?

A romantic werewolf rp, with lycan shifters. Can be both alphas or have higher/lower rank that makes yc the new alpha male.

Been reading (and watching) Jujutsu Kaisen lately, and this dude has stolen my heart. Would absolutely love to play against him or as him, but the problem is that I don't really have any canon character I ship him with so it's hard to come up with a concrete plot-pitch. Also the fact that he kicks the bucket quite early on the series (major spoiler for the series) doesn't help the case.

Might have to probably bend my "no OC x CC" rule for his sake, or come up with some AU-idea where I can ship him with someone from the series more easily.

An original character run of a SBURB-like game inspired by Homestuck. The fan base ruined it way back when.

Serial Killer/Villain twisting or corrupting my detective girl and making her their protégé or a romance between my Yakuza girl and her body guard, princess and a Samurai

Probably sounds stupid but a tinder date? it's canon that KC has Tinder and really could use some companionship but I don't want it to devolve into a smut fest or be smut heavy.

Nanamin my beloved <3
Still my favorite even after almost catching up with manga :heart: (though Maki, Higuruma, Kirara and Toji aren't far behind... So many cool characters.)

Also have to mention that the Mahito's domain expansion's name on your custom-title didn't go unnoticed lol

I have trouble finding/maintaining an RP with a Bakugo or Shoto who will play against an OC.
I get it lots of people like CC/CC and like to play with a certain girl from a show. Not an OC, and I don't ship any of the girls with either. -_-

Also like Jujutsu Kaisen, Itadori's my #1!

Back
Top Bottom