Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

As of late a roleplay set in like, a mythological ancient Greece or Egypt would be beyond swell. Of course it's hard to pin down the kinda tone I want for either.

I crave a rp; but my interests have been fickle. About all I know is that I'd like a partner who enjoys OOC chatter, posts on the shorter side and most likely some sci-fi, possibly early rebellion era star wars or some golden age of sci-fi space adventure.

Beyond that I feel at a loss.

fnaf ruin rp were some small time company gets into the plex before its set to be demolished due to how unstable it is. The only functional animatronic is the Daycare Attendant who isn't mentally stable.

In order to fix them, their AI have to be separated and placed into new bodies. Untangling the mess of damaged protocols and glitching code wasn't easy but they managed.

What does the company really want? What lies beneath the seemly clean sterile surface

They can easily work with Sun but his counterpart is, well, feral. Theres a lot of psychological damage done.

Something that actually lasts.

Though it's been impossible to find ocxcc doubling for most of my niche fandoms (things like Atelier, Ar Tonelico, Neptunia... ect... ) that aren't extremely low effort or 101% smut.

That semi-new omega-verse subgenre (at least I think that's where it came from?) of Dom and Sub being biological roles/mechanics, and mixing it with an anthro pairing with MC as the sub

I assume it's hard to find because of over-saturation for D/s stuff in general, and a lack of interest in Anthros, but hey, gonna keep trying.

Wishing luck to everyone who's ever posted in here.

Looking for a story-driven smutty Dragon Ball Z/Super line, particularly one where I may play a male OC.

Dabi x Mirko from the MHA series or like, anything from Final Fantasy at this point. I haven't had much luck with either franchises, and it's a shame, because they seem to have a pretty large market - just not for what I want to write (CCxCC).

Bless the people who've come to me, though.

Dabi x Mirko from the MHA series or like, anything from Final Fantasy at this point. I haven't had much luck with either franchises, and it's a shame, because they seem to have a pretty large market - just not for what I want to write (CCxCC).

Bless the people who've come to me, though.

I feel you. Looking for my own FF craving but so far no dice.

Currently craving a fun, campy and shamelessly lighthearted Pokemon line with wholesome romance (particularly playing a male opposite a more assertive female) and largely "switch" dynamics (though gentle/loving femdom certainly wouldn't be frowned upon).

As of late a roleplay set in like, a mythological ancient Greece or Egypt would be beyond swell. Of course it's hard to pin down the kinda tone I want for either.
Amusingly, I was just about to post something along these lines for one of my several scene ideas that have seemed to never quite take off. Specifically, for this particular one, taking the Odyssey as a bit of inspiration... but instead of having a cunning Odysseus surviving by his wit against various mythological and mundane beings, having it be an overhyped "hero" who gets all the credit while his long suffering servant is the unsung heroine who actually gets them out of trouble, possibly trouble of a lewd variety.

Another one would be a Mobile Suit Gundam roleplay, playing out the interactions between a squad of pilots who have to navigate that wartorn world of the Universal Century's One Year War. Lots of opportunity for nuance with the characters having to wrestle with the good and evil of both of the major factions along with how the war swings from favoring one faction to then seeing said faction lose. I'd be aiming for original characters and not subverting the canonical plot too much.

Lastly, I suppose grasping at my roleplaying roots, a historical roleplay set in ancient Han China (or a fantasy setting inspired by such), likely focusing around a ruler and his family, playing out some of the dynastic drama that comes with inheritable power, and especially the external threats that would come with ruling over a state in such ancient times.

I'm sure there's countless more scenes I've dreamed of over the years, but those three are some that come quickest to mind and have eluded me the longest.

Another one would be a Mobile Suit Gundam roleplay, playing out the interactions between a squad of pilots who have to navigate that wartorn world of the Universal Century's One Year War. Lots of opportunity for nuance with the characters having to wrestle with the good and evil of both of the major factions along with how the war swings from favoring one faction to then seeing said faction lose. I'd be aiming for original characters and not subverting the canonical plot too much.

All your plots sound amazing but -

I love UC Gundam. The only thing that comes close to being as grim in its depiction of war is Armored Core, and even then that franchise's plots mostly revolve around shady corporation underdealings. I have always found the way in which the pilots' psyche is explored to be really interesting and atypical of modern Mecha. As well as the side stories featuring civilians that get caught in the crossfire of the OYW brutalities and nihilism.

I'm looking at you, WITP and Origin.

I have been trying to set up something inspired by BioShock, but people don't seem super interested in dystopian societies falling apart and Plasmids being used to set shit on fire.

Go figure, I thought the pull would be greater.

All your plots sound amazing but -

I love UC Gundam. The only thing that comes close to being as grim in its depiction of war is Armored Core, and even then that franchise's plots mostly revolve around shady corporation underdealings. I have always found the way in which the pilots' psyche is explored to be really interesting and atypical of modern Mecha. As well as the side stories featuring civilians that get caught in the crossfire of the OYW brutalities.

I'm looking at you, WITP and Origins.
Origin is easily one of the best (mini-)series in the Gundam franchise, in my opinion. What I particularly love about UC Gundam is how Zeon isn't just cartoon villains and the Federation... well, the Federation sort of becomes the evil faction with subsequent series. While I won't say that 08th MS Team is my favorite in the franchise, it definitely inspired this particular itch for a Mobile Suit Gundam RP... though I'd likely lean towards the protagonists being Zeon soldiers rather than Federation soldiers. It seems more interesting to me to have them go from the dominant power (due to the near monopoly on mobile suits) to having to fight a guerilla conflict just to survive on a planet they were trying to secede from, sometimes making tense alliances with splinter factions of the Federation that have finally caught on to the corruption.

As to BioShock, I'm sorry to say that I don't think I could be of any help to you there. I've never played any game in the series and I'm only passingly familiar with some of the broad strokes of the setting. That said, dystopias can definitely be interesting, but in my opinion, there's a fine line to tread with it, keeping a sense of tension and despair without having it swing too fully into inevitable tragedy... or the other end in having the looming threats be entirely fangless.

Origin is easily one of the best (mini-)series in the Gundam franchise, in my opinion. What I particularly love about UC Gundam is how Zeon isn't just cartoon villains and the Federation... well, the Federation sort of becomes the evil faction with subsequent series. While I won't say that 08th MS Team is my favorite in the franchise, it definitely inspired this particular itch for a Mobile Suit Gundam RP... though I'd likely lean towards the protagonists being Zeon soldiers rather than Federation soldiers. It seems more interesting to me to have them go from the dominant power (due to the near monopoly on mobile suits) to having to fight a guerilla conflict just to survive on a planet they were trying to secede from, sometimes making tense alliances with splinter factions of the Federation that have finally caught on to the corruption.

As to BioShock, I'm sorry to say that I don't think I could be of any help to you there. I've never played any game in the series and I'm only passingly familiar with some of the broad strokes of the setting. That said, dystopias can definitely be interesting, but in my opinion, there's a fine line to tread with it, keeping a sense of tension and despair without having it swing too fully into inevitable tragedy... or the other end in having the looming threats be entirely fangless.
Always loved that Vietnam War aspect of the 08th MS Team. I do love some mobile suit rp, but it's super rare, at least in my experience.

Tbh, I find mostly any idea hard to match my original thoughts, in regard to atmosphere and the like. Everyone is unique in how they see or want things, but the diversity excitement of the unexpected is half the fun.

I am really craving something dark and fucked up, but also plot-focused with build up and character development. Really wanting public use or free use, but have no idea how to incorporate it into a larger storyline.

something dark. Like Lord Eclipse from SAMS (sun and moon show) kidnapping a few characters with the intention of turning them into his 'pets' but discovers thats not an easy task. Just to add to his problems, he wants to join a "legion of doom' that is compromised of other characters from other dimensions but he's the laughing stock.

A plot driven story with lucifer or batman. Feel like my luck has been bad with finding certain roles/characters

It's definitely hard to find RPs with softer men in general. I might open up another fandom RP thread with those in mind but I might struggle to find enough that I could play confidently compared to my main one.

An MxFxM stuff with some bi sexuality thrown in. Often times when I try to go for it like 90% of the time the other person wants it to be a cuckolding thing which I'm not really into

Fandom plots with a mix of lewdness and banter, or really just canon stuff in general. I've got so many ideas that I've been wanting to try for so long that it's probably akin to a powder keg. I guess an example could be a Spyro idea I had.

Kinda hard to explain, I guess but I always try to do ideas that make sense depending on characters.

Back
Top Bottom