Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Since watching that show I've decided that though I hate alternate history I HAD to write another ending.

I have a few ideas but the biggest one I am not having a ton of luck right now is this Kpop Rabbit hole I am- completely buried in haha; you'd think it be easy being a stan of- many groups but; it feels almost like this fandom is fading away right as I get pulled in by the ankle so to speak ;_;

I so feel you on this one. Like, big-time. Unfortunately a lot of them look too young than my typical stories call for...

Something DBZ related. Hard fandom to find partners for, especially if you don't want something thst includes a lot of cheating and gangbanging

My biggest RP white whale is building an engaging story between two characters in a large, complex world of my partner and I's design, teeming with side characters and plots. I've gotten close, but never quite succeeded.

Writing out Golden Sun 4? No? Anyone?

I am pretty sure I've met like, three people total who knew the series. And that was off-line!

Out of my dozen of fandom cravings mahou-shoujo and music/idol anime fandoms are always trickiest to find any company to play with. Never really had any luck with these in any forum/roleplaying-place I've tried seeking them.

Another one which is really recent one, and something that's hard to pitch to anyone is Initial D-inspired roleplay. As a person who doesn't understand anything about cars or motorsports the anime was nevertheless extremely fun to watch and I really liked the character drama and development in it a lot, which I think would translate into a fun RP. Of course some downhill-racing action with some sick JDMs while Dave Rodgers and Mega NRG Man is blasting through the speakers is to be expected since it really wouldn't be Initial D-inspired, but the main focus would be in character-drama and relationship.

I had a really good harem story once.
well. it was a kidnapped princess story. the lord who kidnapped her had his own kingdom of misfits living underground and he kidnaps the princess with the goal of aquiring her fathers kingdom.
there was plenty of smut scenes with several different characters but he had a plan where he wouldnt touch her until she iniated it.
there was political stuff and another princess from a warring kingdom. shame it ended.

A prisoner/hostage story with forced pleasure, where I can play the unwilling prisoner for once, lol.

Last edited:
A story involving Ivy Valentine from Soul Calibur.

Something raunchy with a solid narrative that keeps the scenes engaging. And I’m more than willing to play any character from the fandom. Just need someone who enjoys playing Ivy.

Why is it so hard to find a good hurt/comfort caregiver story with my character being on the receiving end. But noooo, seems like every pm only involves them wating to pull his pants off just because he's a popular character

Dragons! How hard can it be to find an adventurous storyline involving a dragon. So far, I just can't get that reptile to fly. :D

On my part, still searching for that golden unicorn of a lighthearted male!OC x female!canon Dragon Ball Z/Super ERP. For everyone else, don't give up on your search. :)

Looking to play some slice of life scenarios with some light fantasy. Kinks involve incest, cheating breast expansion, lactation, wardrobe malfunctions, cum inflation/weight gain, overweight characters, male to female transformation.

Idea 1: I play as married white guy in his 30s with a typical "dad bod" whom has secretly lusted after his sister, mother, wife's sisters, wife's mother, wife's friends. They secretly lust after him too and will do anything to make that a reality.

Idea 2: You play as a slightly short, married BBW. She has secretly lust after her husband's father, and his friends on account of her beliefs they they have much bigger cocks than her husband, and she us definitely right to believe so.

Idea 3: You play as a single white male friend of the first guy, who is still a virgin and wants to change that, a little self-conscious about your appearance and how to approach women, you ask your friend for help. Out of sympathy I decide to help you, after some research we come upon a experimental drug that just happens to be sold in stores, we decided to purchase for you, upon taking the drug out of desperation without reading the instructions or warning label we notice some "changes" that will guarantee to get you laid, but not who you would expect to fuck.

A story where they desire each other but SHE is the one who pushes for more (though he toys with her, just won't go too far, and is flattered despite finding it unacceptable). Either because he has a mentor role, or because he's older, or social differences, or whatever. I have tons of ideas, mostly fandom. I've never found someone who wants this long term. Especially funny with villain and wannabe villainess who finds herself so mature, as well as historical. I basically could write any of the emphasized ones, even without that element.

Alina (Shadow and bone) for Darkling/Mal/Alina or for just Darkling
Leia or Jyn Tarkin
Faith Lehane (Buffy) for mayor Wilkins
Juliette (Shatter me) for Aaron Warner Anderson
Victoria (Queen Victoria) for lord Melbourne

Still craving that DBZ shit, especially since I want something more story focused. Nothing against the kinkier stuff, just not for me

Back
Top Bottom