Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I'm always in the mood for a sexy vampire to play against, and I have this lovely maid...

So you're not alone!

Or the other way
From my experience more often than not its the male character who's older.
No, yeah... it's usually Older Man x Younger Gal. Though, I gotta say that I've seen a lot of requests for young man x Milf lately (but these are consensual scenarios). But in a non-con RP setting, the male is pretty much always requested as the aggressor.

No, yeah... it's usually Older Man x Younger Gal. Though, I gotta say that I've seen a lot of requests for young man x Milf lately (but these are consensual scenarios). But in a non-con RP setting, the male is pretty much always requested as the aggressor.
I get loads of requests for older guy vs younger female non-con plots. I'm happy to play out non-con dub-con or even con but for once I would like it to be younger guy vs older female lol

I get loads of requests for older guy vs younger female non-con plots. I'm happy to play out non-con dub-con or even con but for once I would like it to be younger guy vs older female lol
The thing with plots like that I need to know the writer for a bit before stepping into a new area. It can’t be new. Oh I know them and we have written together before I let them talk me into all sorts of new plots!

Not gonna lie, when it comes to ageplay stuff I always look for an older guy character to go with my younger gal character. But I get how that could get stale after a while if it's a constant thing in your RPs. Regardless, Older gents seem to be the norm. Kinda like how males tend to be "Doms" in hetero pairings.

Personally, I've tried to entertain it a couple of times. But I'm not too into it.

An RP craving I just can't get going is getting the interest/participation in group stuff that you normally see in non-adult groups but getting it in adult-oriented group RP. Like, the Group stuff here is practically in a coma. I'd really like to get in on some group RP with adult elements, but the participation doesn't seem to be there. That first page is still floating the same stuff that I saw MONTHS ago!

Not gonna lie, when it comes to ageplay stuff I always look for an older guy character to go with my younger gal character. But I get how that could get stale after a while if it's a constant thing in your RPs. Regardless, Older gents seem to be the norm. Kinda like how males tend to be "Doms" in hetero pairings.

Personally, I've tried to entertain it a couple of times. But I'm not too into it.

An RP craving I just can't get going is getting the interest/participation in group stuff that you normally see in non-adult groups but getting it in adult-oriented group RP. Like, the Group stuff here is practically in a coma. I'd really like to get in on some group RP with adult elements, but the participation doesn't seem to be there. That first page is still floating the same stuff that I saw MONTHS ago!
I used to be big on group RPs. But nowadays I think I would be happy with just having partners that don't just vanish and actually write stuff.

Of course life gets in the way. It's just disheartening to toss up ideas and intros and posts and then... Dead silence.

MHA Canons, specifically the Todoroki Bros.

Sadly I've had next to no luck in finding people who also want to play CCs, don't leave me on read two messages in, don't want anything other than angst, and are actually comfortable with playing the other half of the ship instead of needing to double for it.

I'm starting to think it's just a luck thing given I seek and write RPs on different platforms, something good is bound to come my way, just dunno when.

Something straight out of a romance manga. Just something cute to fill my empty soul, really
Something sweet and whimsical. Young people learning about the world and themselves, figuring out that these feelings are real and valid and should not be hidden away.

Beautiful.

Overwatch with some easy-to-grasp plotlines, but the more I peer into these wikipedia backgrounds, the deeper these characters are. There's a ton of stuff in there that shaped these characters. Eager and nervous to try my hand at some of them.

Vaako and his wife.

I play older women, more experienced women... But not "milf" (ew) and not as the center of the RP. Never found someone who wants story.

There are two for me.

1. Anything that uses Macrophilia with cruel themes. What can I say? I like mean giants!

2. Non-consensual. By this, I mean non-consensual. People approach while claiming to share my love for it, then they question me thanks to MC not bimbofying & enjoying it halfway through the first rape thanks to how nonsensically amazing their character is at sex. That, or they question why MC hates it so much. Funnily enough, they hate it because this is a roleplay with non-consensual themes.

I have fuzzy & romantic roleplays with wonderful partners that satisfyingly itch a lot of spots, although I'm yet to find the one who can touch my darker cravings. Still though, I proceed to have hope!

Vaako and his wife.

I play older women, more experienced women... But not "milf" (ew) and not as the center of the RP. Never found someone who wants story.
Vaako? From the Riddick movie? Cause that's the only Vaako that comes to mind.

Vaako and his wife.

I did want to play as Carolyn or Kyra at one point but that's as far as I would want to go in the Chronicles. Maybe Dahl with the right plot.

@RedRose - if you ever want to play an older female but not a milf, I would be up for a plot like that.

I did want to play as Carolyn or Kyra at one point but that's as far as I would want to go in the Chronicles. Maybe Dahl with the right plot.

@RedRose - if you ever want to play an older female but not a milf, I would be up for a plot like that.
Hey, I have a number of plots involving this, but somehow people want slice of life very kinky not much thinking...

I have a few which I have never been also to satisfy completely

1. A chicago med role-play were I am a patient with Sarah Reese and she lets me stab her and fuck her wound then het cute eye and fuck every hole she has until she is dead.

2.An elegant and rich mature milf let's me degrade her and her very young daughter. I want to cover them in cum, spit and piss. All over their expensive, sunglasses, watches and more. Would be so hot degrading them in many different perverted ways. So many to mention here.

//Thank you for reading. maybe someday these will come to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom