Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Probably a well done “realistic(insofar as RP smut is concerned at least)” Master/Slave RP where there are rules and rituals that need to be followed. Punishments for when they’re not etc. focusing maybe on the less sexual aspects of submitting to another person either willing or not

I have this well-fleshed-out modern fantasy story I'd really love to get off the ground. It's a revenge story: a crime lord murdered the brother of a cop.

The cop captain kidnaps my crime lord and drives him to a deserted area. He reveals he has potent blackmail material recovered from the computer of Taiga's former lover, containing everything from information on who Taiga is closest to to the fact that Taiga is an unregistered magic user—in other words, a man who should already be a slave. There, in alphabetical order, are all of Taiga's weaknesses. The cop, too, is an unregistered magician, with a dangerous power called technopathy, which allows him to manipulate any form of electric technology he finds. In keeping with that, all of Taiga's secrets are already emailed to the papers, the government, and his many enemies. Only the cop's technopathy is holding the email in cyberspace, disallowing it from reaching its intended recipients. And that starts a whole series of non-con situations between Taiga the former hooker and the cop. Wires get crossed, empathy appears, things get complicated.

^^^ This one. I've had a bunch of people take it and then either immediately have their character fall madly in love with Taiga in the most unrealistic way possible, or even string me around for hundreds of replies, leaving me waiting for the non-con I advertised for and which is most of the reason I wanted to write it, only to announce that, without discussing it with me, they'd decided their character wouldn't hurt Taiga and wanted me to write a buddy cop romance. This game is actually the reason I've started to despise the buddy cop genre - so many writers have unfortunately tried to get me to turn it to that genre, mostly without asking me if it's okay. It's supposed to be The Wire, not Brooklyn 99, you know?

It's gotten to the point I'm halfway between really wanting to write it and never wanting to write it again, because I've been disappointed by it so much. But yeah. That's what I got for yah.

Pretty much my current 1x1 request thread;
Been trying to do a more intrigue based Master/Slave roleplay with a bit of a heavy story focus. Idea is essentially the "Behind everyone strong man; a woman" trop made manifest. I have to admit that I am a bit of a sucker for Shakespearian themes so!
I've always been able to pick up partners when I offer to DM, so I think there is just something lacking about my characters that I need to work on.

I have one that I honestly am surprised I never get bites for: a couple (or not) away at family's for the holidays. The house is Packed. But they are horny AF. The sexual tension builds until it's breaking. They either go for it while trying to be super quiet, or take a narrow window of seclusion to pound it out wildly.

Syril Karn. Anything Syril Karn. Seriously. Writing against him (with me being F or M, canon or OC), writing as him (with a M, canon or OC). Ok so not anything, but almost.?

A swingers rp following perhaps two couples and their vastly different experiences with the life style and how it affects their internal relationships.

literally anythinnnnggggg plot-based at this point. I don't mind a dash of smut here and there, but when the whole story revolves around nothing but the main couple and/or their time in bed, it gets so boring for me; I want to create diverse, complex characters in a sprawling, built world, where are my creative writers at? 😫

Rick and Morty sounds real good lately; I could use a fandom to just mess around in with zero stakes and zero seriousness for once, but it doesn't seem to be too popular.

Heavy smut and meta jokes sound fun in a joke universe.

silent hill/fnaf cross. Zero monster fucking or smut monsters. I can't stand that, SH is about horror, not being chased around by monsters wanting to fuck everything that moves.

A passionate, slow, prolonged oral fixated session where I can creatively tease, bully and play with my partner's manhood to my heart's content, extracting his seed over and over, without him ever getting bored of it, only craving it harder. Many guys rush to the pounding and sticking it in as soon as possible, which I understand, but on my end, it makes me yearn for that one patient, similarly addicted partner who can fulfil my greed.

Monsters, creatures or any christmas plot

Wish to fufill these cravings but unsure if they be

👏 Yes or doesnt vanish after few replies.
This, 1000000000000000%.

You spend hours working on your posts, sometimes doing cross-checks and referencing places, times and names. You want the stuff you write to make sense, right?

And they just... Stop writing with you. No explanation, no basic decency, not even a "hey, thanks but I don't think it'll work out. Take care." They pretend to vanish, then bump their request thread and pretend you never existed.

It's such a selfish, arrogant thing to do.

This, 1000000000000000%.

You spend hours working on your posts, sometimes doing cross-checks and referencing places, times and names. You want the stuff you write to make sense, right?

And they just... Stop writing with you. No explanation, no basic decency, not even a "hey, thanks but I don't think it'll work out. Take care." They pretend to vanish, then bump their request thread and pretend you never existed.

It's such a selfish, arrogant thing to do.
It is, unfortunetly it happens everywhere.
Im still waiting on writer i havent heard from since the begining of the month

Equine or gangbang

A RP where the other writer does not vanish after I post the intro. :)

Always a big plus that one. :p

A passionate, slow, prolonged oral fixated session where I can creatively tease, bully and play with my partner's manhood to my heart's content, extracting his seed over and over, without him ever getting bored of it, only craving it harder. Many guys rush to the pounding and sticking it in as soon as possible, which I understand, but on my end, it makes me yearn for that one patient, similarly addicted partner who can fulfil my greed.

Basically, someone that wants to do that to my characters.

1. Outside of the usual fandom-stuff one thing that I've been carving lately is a story-focused NTR/cheating-story. Most of the time when these are suggested to me it pretty much always ends up being a smutfest where the one stealing MC gets the whole cake and eats it immediately and that are something I can experience with any 20 page NTR-doujin on nHentai without going through the trouble of brainstorming. More slow burn approach or some kind of twist, like the one stealing MC is actually helping her to get out of the toxic relationship for example would be something I'd love to explore. So yeah more character and story-focused approach to this extremely dividing theme/kink would be amazing to find.

2. Another idea I have in-making that I've tried to form into a words would be a tomboyish, delinquent female drummer x a feminine, NB or male-singer.
Gist of the plot I had in mind has been that the drummer character would be amazing player, but doesn't get along with people all that well and almost always saying that the music they play don't have a soul or message she'd want to drum for. However she then stumbles a band looking for a drummer. Where the singer would be extremely beautiful and feminine one, but to her surprise his voice doesn't match the picture of what she thought it would sound. And when the band gives her the demonstration of the music they play all hell breaks loose. Fast-paced, aggressive metal where the beautiful frontman growls and screams the lyrics she's written about all the discrimination and problems they have had to go through. For the first time in a long time the drummer thinks:

"Fuck yeah! Now this is something I can get behind in!"

And after the trial performance she joins in the band, and starts to spend time with the singer more and more. And this is where the music filled romance, drama, SoL RP would begin.
Not dead-set on the female being a tomboy delinquent, but the mental image I had while crafting the idea was Masking from BanG Dream! so that's why it's what it is for now.

Tl;dr: A music-themed romantic RP that has taken the inspiration from the music I love, manga/anime called Nana and few LGBTQ+-manga I've read recently namely Boys Run The Riot, Love Me For Who I Am and Shimanami Tasogare.

I go between something steampunk and futuristic or assassin maids which seem to be pretty impossible to find
Supernatural with maybe vampires(I blame the Winchester’s for my supernatural obsession here)
Truckers and kidnapping mix with noncon

I know I know I’m all over the place LOL

A writer who doesn’t vanish and loves long term plots that’s the dream

I go between something steampunk and futuristic or assassin maids which seem to be pretty impossible to find
Supernatural with maybe vampires(I blame the Winchester’s for my supernatural obsession here)
Truckers and kidnapping mix with noncon

I know I know I’m all over the place LOL

A writer who doesn’t vanish and loves long term plots that’s the dream
If I were into kidnapping truckers, assassin maids, vampires and futuristic steampunk, You would be the first to know.

Well if you can pick one out of the whole buffet + long term, that's cool.

Perhaps... Assassin maids who are placed in specific mansions to work as spies or infiltrators for a cabal of monster hunters, who relay the information to operatives like the Winchesters?
I don’t expect to catch interest here I’m just lamenting How my assassin maids have no work lol

Back
Top Bottom