Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

It would be great to find someone to play more than one male for gangbang, threesome or so.
Especially with pairings like:
-Riddler, or other villans not joker x batgirl
-Interracial black men x white female
- monsters x female
Or etc

These days I'm very much into Darkmalina: Darkling, Mal, Alina.
Also Krennic, Tarkin, ?? Leia? Jyn?
But it can be adapted to most plots.

An "evil" power-couple who may be merciless to their enemies but are insanely into one another, at least as an end-game sort of dynamic. I suppose it's a Bonnie and Clyde dynamic but with a degree of success rather than being fated to die. It may be surprising, but when you want to write about evil couples they're usually dysfunctional, but there's no reason the Evil Witch and her Black Knight can't have a romance as they try to conquer the world.

I always thought it would be fun.

An "evil" power-couple who may be merciless to their enemies but are insanely into one another, at least as an end-game sort of dynamic. I suppose it's a Bonnie and Clyde dynamic but with a degree of success rather than being fated to die. It may be surprising, but when you want to write about evil couples they're usually dysfunctional, but there's no reason the Evil Witch and her Black Knight can't have a romance as they try to conquer the world.

I'm literally looking for something like this. Starting as a male villain mentor and his female villain wannabe.

Feeling Vergil lately, and wanting to bury the light in a bad bitch.

But lowkey kinda thinking about fucking around in the Rick and Morty universe, just don't know who to be or what I want in it.

Been playing Splatoon 3 a lot and I've been wanting to do an RP in its world for a while but so far no bites that feel like good concepts. Same with stuff like the Disgaea series, Sonic and Shantae and even a bit of Kill la Kill but haven't found people with a good enough pitchm nor come up with one myself.

also have been having a very faint itch of something related to Panty & Stocking, but it's not high priority

Binged watched all of Andor last weekend, since then I've been low key obsessing for a star wars game in an early rebellion era.

Caught up on the latest Kamen Rider series and picked up that there new ultraman monster rancher game on switch. Now i'm reminded of my desire to play a Tokusatsu style super hero. ;3;

Who with? He's such a perfect example of a fail fascist who can't understand why no one can see how he's the true hero of fascism.

I definitely wouldn't mind doing something more story focused. Like maybe 70/30 on the plot/smut scale. Problem is I get weirdly self conscious about posting more story focused ideas

I definitely wouldn't mind doing something more story focused. Like maybe 70/30 on the plot/smut scale. Problem is I get weirdly self conscious about posting more story focused ideas
Best I can say as someone who's massively self conscious about a bunch of stuff, shoot your shot! People dig story ideas and there's nothing wrong with them at all.

This right here. It's been something I've been looking for for such a long time. At this point I would be willing to take on any role in that story just to have it.

Mom and Son. Oddly enough I have no problem getting a brother/sister, and Father/daughter rp going... but never a mother and son RP XD

Few ideas currently:
-Magical girl: was asked to help stop the mutated insect or maybe some monsters from capturing people but ends up being their breeder.
-Wedding: the niece of the bride has fun with the men of both sides of family
-black men
-gangbang males x female

I'd like to do a small group with 1-3 other subs and 1-2 dommes in control... just exclusively fxf

Chainsaw man- Absolutely love the series since i'm both a weeb and a monsterf*cker and have went all over the current episodes as they come out and the manga. Willing to do variant/AU plots and expand on the lore/introduce new characters to steer the story in the desired direction since there's still a lot that hasn't been revealed.

Plus always a sucker for tragic backstory monsters- don't matter if half their body is covered in chainsaws.

Fallout RP's. Especially one with an all-female Vault in a mixed story and smut RP, and how they individually and as a new power find their place in the wasteland.

But the take with original reptilian monsters, or one or several Supermutants being invited in by a horny overseer for a super lewd and fun romp just never seem to happen [screaming to the void].

Oh, I have so many fandom's and pairings that I'd love to write out with a partner, but can never seem to find anyone who's interested! As a fan of Kdrama's, webtoons and manga that rarely get anime adaptions, I guess I shouldn't be so surprised... But I'm always still holding out hope.

Some Kdrama's I'd love to write out and the pairings:

All of us are Dead:
- Cheong-san x Gwi-nam
- Cheong-san x Su-hyeok
- On-jo x Nam-Ra

Light on me:
- Tae-kyung x Shin-woo
- Tae-kyung x Da-on

Semantic error:

Sang-woo x Jae-young

OC pairings I'm craving:

JockxNerd [I love a good cliche]
Blind person x Supernatural creature
Spirit x Human
Undercover cop x gang member
Kpop idol trainee x Kdrama actor
Celebrity x Small streamer
Good boy/girl x Bad boy/girl
Prince x Pirate
Childhood friends to lovers

After finishing the original Cardcaptor Sakura (including the movies) I've been craving an RP between adult Sakura and Syaoran, or Sakura and Tomoyo. Nothing really concrete in mind for these pairings yet, but the ending of the second movie really got me in the mood to do something cute and wholesome between Sakura and Syaoran. Maybe something along the line of Syaoran moving back to Japan to study in the same university as Sakura and their relationship growing from there. Some card-capturing shenanigans could also be included in it.

Since I'll be starting the Clear Card-arc tonight this craving is most likely only growing as well and I might actually get a concrete idea for an RP as well hah hah!

Back
Top Bottom