Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Probably the other way around, actually. I think the original Cyberpunk tabletop RPG predated Shadowrun!
It was close!

Cyberpunk2020 TTRPG was released in 1988.
Shadowrun TTRPG was released in 1989.

Personally I prefer Cyberpunk to Shadowrun, if I had to choose between them. I was never so much a fan of the additional fantastical elements (magic, demi-humans, etc...) of the setting that Shadowrun added.

It was close!

Cyberpunk2020 TTRPG was released in 1988.
Shadowrun TTRPG was released in 1989.

Personally I prefer Cyberpunk to Shadowrun, if I had to choose between them. I was never so much a fan of the additional fantastical elements (magic, demi-humans, etc...) of the setting that Shadowrun added.
I didn't know Cyberpunk was an older game. got introduced to Shadowrun via the Sega Genesis, and pretty much that was it until I saw some of the games on steam

I like the fantasy element. Though I never played any of the magic classes in the video games. But I commonly went for an Orc or Troll just to fuck shit up

In Shadowrun (1989), Shadowrunners are essentially criminals that commit corporate espionage for pay. So I guess they are mercenaries of a sort, though they vary in vocation from Street Samurai to Deckers to Technomancers, etc.
Yeah, Edgerunners are actually way different. One of their key traits is that most of them will never, under any circumstance, work for corps.

An RP I sort of wanna try to see if it'd work is as a corrupt Doctor/psychologist who uses their position to get what they want(And for the plot to end with someone getting him arrested just for a dose of Karma).

I've had two sci-fi lesbian plots that I've wanted to do for ages now. One is basically about a small groupp of women exploring space in in a loving poly love pile. And the other is about very humanoid aliens abducting humans nly to basically give them super cool space drugs, go to parties on other planets, and fuck with high tech sex toys

A continuation of one that I really needed to just happen.

The idea was for a high fantasy type adventure that in the long run is story heavy, but starts out hot and erotic.

A wizard is in a high end brothel to settle his accounts with the madame, for some on the side contract work he did for her. While she was off to retrive his compensation, a gorgeous, well endowed female mistakes him as one of the brothel's male entertainers available for hire.

She straddles his lap, suffering from extreme arousal. He tries to protest and explain, but she simply presses a finger to his lips, and pulls her top open, revealing her magnificent, gravity defying breasts to him.

She fingers one of her puffy, irritated nipples, making it drip. "Please, help me..." she begs.

And so the wizard does.

After she is somewhat satisfied, and with a clear mind, she explains her plight to the wizard. She was hit with a powerful curse, and seeks a cure. An adventure spawns from this, with finding the cure being the primary focus.

Story to erotica budget was slated for 70/30 to 50/50.

I myself have read a lot of otome-game isekai and otome-game villainess manga/manhwa/webtoons as of late, and a certain idea I got while reading this has been something I've wished to do:

Idea is fairly simple. One of the characters gets reincarnated as a villainess into an otome-game, and instead of gunning for a romance route with one of the men she goes to a romance route with the games main character/heroine. There's a lot of ways to go about how this happens (for example villainess trying to revenge her former partner in the game by stealing the heroine, and then actually falling for her, her just avoiding all the romantic scenarios with the male-cast and accidentally doing all that romance stuff with the heroine, who then falls to her or simply just either one of the parties falling for the other one and trying to get close to them just to name the few)

I think the setup has a potential to go in many which ways from some darker-stuff to a wholesome or even comedic approach. Just have to find someone who'd be interested in this approach to the genre.

Something House of the Dragons based if we’re talking overall since that fandom is just starting out but I need it. Saw a rather steamy roleplay on here that had me searching the threads but everyone wants canon characters.

A little more small-scale, I like playing a character against multiple guys and sometimes I am open to playing multiple characters against multiple guys but few people are able to do that and also be okay with the guys interacting sexually.

I am really craving a "taming" kind of rp which would require someone to play a big, strong, and probably very angry non-human female against my male human (or anthro) character.

Of course, by non-human I mean something like a feral (sentient) dragoness, a dire wolfess, a machine from Horizon Zero Dawn (Ravager or Stormbird would be ideal), a dinosaur. You know a big, scary, strong non-human female.

Then both characters are in a scenario where they fight eachother. Maybe a gladiator who fights for his freedom facing the intimidating female, a protector driving off the dangerous creature from the hunting grounds, an adventurer or a bounty hunter stepping foot into the badass creature's territory.

Thing is my character would refuse to use lethal attacks once he finds out she's sentient and that...well, he's hurting a creature that is trying to survive and thrive just like he is. After defeating her of course he wins her respect. After all, not every day you see a human not only fighting honorably against such creatures but also showing mercy in the process. I believe a strong bond could be formed after the initial fight.

The size of the creature also paves the way for some bondage. Maybe even petplay (she could accept letting him ride her and thus he dons her a saddle and bridle and all the bells and whistles).

But of course the greatest part of people into similar ideas want to play against the creature, which I could oblige if they accepted doubling but nope; It usually is their way or the highway.

And another reason why I think it is almost impossible that I find someone willing to play something like this is because the few that are willing to play a nom-human they want to play either something small or view being sub and badass as polar opposites.

Of course, I am not picky. If anyone is willing to play a non-human for me, I won't complain as long as I play a male human or anthro (And doubling as a sentient male beast myself if I have to)

I've had two sci-fi lesbian plots that I've wanted to do for ages now. One is basically about a small groupp of women exploring space in in a loving poly love pile. And the other is about very humanoid aliens abducting humans nly to basically give them super cool space drugs, go to parties on other planets, and fuck with high tech sex toys
I like the first idea and is something I have thought of doing. Though I don't know all of what you're idea of exploration is and entails.

Also my thought would lean more into romantic than smut.

I like the first idea and is something I have thought of doing. Though I don't know all of what you're idea of exploration is and entails.

Also my thought would lean more into romantic than smut.
As long as there's some sexy times I'm definitely ok with it leaning more romantic if you wanna hit Me up!

Something inspired on Horizon Zero Dawn. I haven't played the second installment yet but I LOVED the first one. I even completed it with all the collectibles except for the blueshards in Frozen Wilds.

Maybe a male Banuk and his sentient machine companion going through the land trying to pacify the machines surrounding human settlements, maybe dealing with the Eclipse cult and getting rid of corrupted machines together. I would love it if I could find someone interested on playing from the beginning of how these two meet and team up and see how things go from there.

I don’t know if it is because it is not smutty enough or too complicated, or time travel plots don’t interest people. But this is a craving I had for a long long time. Any advice on making this happen?

In the near future, Time travel is possible. But in order to have the experience without messing the timeline, people are brought back. So people could have a conversation with Einstein, watch a Harry Houdini escape act ect. And when the exhibit is done, their mind is wiped and sent back to the moments before their deaths.

An unscrupulous pimp with a time travel fetish does the same but with prostitutes from various eras and holds them in a tower called the Temporal Bordello. Where each floor is a different time period and with hologram technology, sets, and androids, the girls who have been abducted don't realize that they are actually not out of their time.

My idea is YC is a lady of the night from any era you chose, I like 1840's France but that is because I am a huge Les Mis fan. The Chronicle would be in three acts.

The first is back in your time period when agents of the Bordello test your limits and see if you would be a right fit.

The second act would be at the Bordello where YC slowly realizes something is off and a client starts to fall in love with you and you him, and he wonders if he should tell you the truth. and MC will try to break you out of there to give you your freedom.

The Third act would be how YC would adjust to the 2040's and deciding do you want to go back or would you want to start a new life out of time.

Reverse Red Riding Hood but with some differences. If there aren't enough female ferals, you can imagine how it is finding a big bad wolfess with a thing for an innocent guy running errands in the middle of the woods 😅

I kinda just want a slice of life pokemon rp. Like a meet cute between two adults and their pokemon and such.

Im craving a halloween rp of any of the following:
-trick or treat: going door to door in tight witch outfit
Halloween gangbang or gloryhole

Or just a group gangbang

One that actually gets finished. Honestly, it feels like a curse and it's one of the few reasons I've been hesitant to begin rping again -- coming to this site being me trying to push myself to do it more. I think primarily it's because I do a lot, but I don't organize and plan my activities. So, ultimately I believe it's my fault.

Note: this does not upset me. I just see it as a hurdle and do my best to maintain an objective perspective on my own issues.

Fluffy, domestic plots. I love darkness and angst as much as the next guy, but sometimes I just need something wholesome where the drama comes second.

I'm a weirdo. I like wholesome in that they only have eyes for each other, unless it's a MMF plot lol. But I also like darkness and drama. With fluffy.

Back
Top Bottom