Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

The idea of halloween involving man mistaking female for his wife because of the costume she wore. Another being female goes door to door trick or treating some involving just handing out condom or panties but for some they get to fuck her

The third idea
Farm; welcome to the sex farm, a place to fuck and breed, they sell cum and many other things.

Yeah, I often feel unheard.

Wannabe villainess (not that she sees herself like that) wants her handsome, older "villain" mentor to notice her as a woman. For the fandomers, think Mayor Wilkins and Faith but with a twist. Works in many fandoms and also without any fandom. I love villain x heroine love hate but I love this also.
still. Be it Wilkins x Faith, Imperial Jyn, or others.

Weirdly specific, but Billie Eilish as Catwoman. I'd love to play as a mature (mid 40's - early 60's) Batman against her. I guess what turns female players off is my fantasy to have her act pretty proactively, almost soft femdom like. The idea of a well-shaped, cold and cheeky acting woman who knows what she wants is a pretty big yes from me. I don't mind playing a switch either, but I'd definitely love someone who isn't afraid to act more dominant themselves.

Been really craving Yugioh, specifically someone to play as Akiza Izayoi from 5Ds against my OC.

Cool-headed most of the time, but can switch to fatal badass at the drop of a hat. Plus I really want to explore a future where the organization she works for (Arcadia) wins, give her a chance to be the badass the show makes out to be (until S2, where she gets dropped to cheerleader status).

Screw the power of friendship I say xD

I've been trying to get a Sci-Fi/Fantasy hybrid plot underway for a few good months now (off-site) and the returns I usually get are so damn discouraging. Ranges from "Hi" to "Here is this completely unrelated idea instead, please write with me?".

Just the other day I got someone from the ad asking me if they could play as a Spartan from Halo in an OCxOC ME-based plot when :

A)The plot is inspired by ME yes, but that's it. It doesn't take place in the universe and I'd have made it clear if I wanted it to.

B)There was no hint whatsoever of me being open to cross-overs, a general idea for the characters was provided within the ad.

Guys, it takes 5 minutes to skim through an ad if you focus. It shouldn't be so hard to know when you're incompatible with another player.

I'd honestly ask my partners but they're busy with other project enough as is.

Again craving stuff based on a fandom that I am obsessed, but that majority of people have never even heard of.

Currently watching an anime called Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight, and oh boy the yuri/wlw/shoujo-ai energy in the show is off-the-charts. So many freaking ships to be had and the show has gotten my creative juices flowing quite nicely. Both of my main ideas center around the main character Karen.

Another one would be a wholesome play between Karen and her childhood friend Hikari, and another one between a Karen and her newer friend Mahiru, who based on the last episode is clearly obsessed on the MC and gives off a major yandere-vibes.

For Hikari my idea was just a regular wholesome romance play where the two try to reach the stardom and Starlight together, but for Mahiru I was thinking of a love-triangle with some drama and yandere-antics. Currently crafting more well-defined idea around the yandere one so I can throw it officially in my RT among the other ideas that will most likely be gathering dust there for all eternity.

How can I describe this yen of mine. Meta? I'm looking over at a picture I did of my main character from Lost Ark. She's wicked and tough with her black leather and golden dangerous winged blades. So confident. I'd like to be sitting across the table from another person who might understand my dark cravings, my desire to explore so many deliciously wicked kinks.

Someone I could talk with honestly. Slice of life? In other words, instead of playing my half-demon assassin, I'd talk to this other person about how I want to see her brought to her knees and how she'd stare up as some man or men ejaculated on her face.

Then this other person, "you" for the purpose of this description might reach out and take my hand. You'd talk to me about why I might enjoy this scene and how it might excite you. Maybe I'd get down on my knees and stare up as you began to stroke your cock above me.

A couple who talked about their sexual desire and then began to play them out, perhaps getting riskier and risker. Taking off my underwear in a restaurant, getting fucked in a public alley, pushing our boundaries. Playing the prostitute for you.

Cutting my hair, dressing up to tease you. A realistic romantic story that goes dark.

Crazy stuff.

The problem I'm having more of these days is less "the craving" and more "how do I explain this craving in a way that's interesting to other RPers" -- and the labor of doing the latter. I have a craving to somehow take the ideas in my head and turn them into pretty prose. I have a craving to take half-formed ideas and even figure out how they turn into fun-to-write RPs.

Wannabe villainess (not that she sees herself like that) wants her handsome, older "villain" mentor to notice her as a woman. For the fandomers, think Mayor Wilkins and Faith but with a twist. Works in many fandoms and also without any fandom. I love villain x heroine love hate but I love this also.
still. Be it Wilkins x Faith, Imperial Jyn, or others.

Halloween plots, with the holiday coming up i have plots involving trick or treat gloryhole (need gangbang or so of male characters),
Trick or treat female going door to door in a tight costume,
Halloween party involving someone dressed as your (gf, wife or so) costume and you mistake mc as them leading up to sex. ,
And supernatural plots involving monsters or so

Oddly, I have been craving a tender, cutesy romance rp. Most likely inspired by my recent rewatch of Sailor Moon, all the Usagi x Mamoru scenes are tugging at my heartstrings. The problem is I know I will grow bored of such a plot without some tension or drama to spice it up.

Oddly, I have been craving a tender, cutesy romance rp. Most likely inspired by my recent rewatch of Sailor Moon, all the Usagi x Mamoru scenes are tugging at my heartstrings. The problem is I know I will grow bored of such a plot without some tension or drama to spice it up.
Tender romance stories are my JAM. I love drama, but man I love genuinely wholesome, gentle romance too. I'd be up for plotting with ya!

galaxy map (1).png Is it seriously too much to ask for an original sci-fi group setting in Space Opera flavor?
Y'know what I'm talking about: Playable alien species, starships and intergalactic travel, blaster fights, sector-spanning crime syndicates, etc. A setting where everyone isn't shoehorned into a military or colonist role, and also isn't just a mimicry of a Star Trek crew.

I just really want to play out my Space Pirate in a group setting. I don't even care if it's on forums or Discord or whatever. But I've been looking for that kinda thing for SO long, that I honestly don't think I'm ever gonna find it.

Last edited:
I hope you all find good fortune in your own RP cravings! On my end, I'm especially thirsting for a lighthearted and campy Dragon Ball Z or Pokemon line (particularly male!OC x badass female!canon) involving damsel-in-distress play, light bondage and light clean footplay.

I want to tell an epic story in the Star Wars universe using canons, but the things I seek aren't too popular.

Well, there's one more thing I could try, but...
See, I'm the other way. I'd love to get into a Star Wars Group, but with only OCs being used by the players.
My biggest issue with this is that I can't seem to find them in the Timelines I'm interested in. I look more for stuff in the Old Republic. And by Old Republic, I don't mean Episode I. I mean like over 3500 BBY

See, I'm the other way. I'd love to get into a Star Wars Group, but with only OCs being used by the players.
My biggest issue with this is that I can't seem to find them in the Timelines I'm interested in. I look more for stuff in the Old Republic. And by Old Republic, I don't mean Episode I. I mean like over 3500 BBY
This is quite popular. Unfortunately, no one wants to take on the burden and responsibility of GMing it. At least that I know of.

This is quite popular. Unfortunately, no one wants to take on the burden and responsibility of GMing it. At least that I know of.
I used to find Discord groups for this setting every now and again. but they were either dead groups, or new ones struggling to get started with like 8 members (only like 3 of which were actually active). Either way, no actual RPing was going on. I'd wait for a couple of weeks and nothing came of them, so I would inevitably leave. Time and time again. Tbh, that's MOST Discord groups. Has nothing to do with any specific fandom. They tend to just devolve into chat and meme-ing, and no actual RPing gets done.

A bbc gangbang or blindfolded and knocked up by someone who wasnt suppose to be on the blind sex date

I've renounced groups. I love CANON CHARACTERS and Star wars. I'd gladly write them. Also would love a GOOD, psychology-deep, non smut fest but non fade to black HANDMAIDS TALE.

hmm, this isn't quite an exact craving per say, but does anyone ever get the itch to play against an exact type of character? So exact that it would be kind of unfair to ask a RP partner about it?

idk personally I find RPs work best if people play a character they're passionate about/they enjoy, and imposing your will onto them/their character usually leads to a bad time, I find.

but damn wouldn't it be great to find that one exact character in the wild?

I'm nursing a cold and a fever so this probably doesn't make any sense u__u

Back
Top Bottom