Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

hmm, this isn't quite an exact craving per say, but does anyone ever get the itch to play against an exact type of character? So exact that it would be kind of unfair to ask a RP partner about it?

idk personally I find RPs work best if people play a character they're passionate about/they enjoy, and imposing your will onto them/their character usually leads to a bad time, I find.

but damn wouldn't it be great to find that one exact character in the wild?

I'm nursing a cold and a fever so this probably doesn't make any sense u__u
I actually understand that sorta. I get these super specific plots in my head that's nearly impossible to find partner's for

I actually understand that sorta. I get these super specific plots in my head that's nearly impossible to find partner's for
yeah, like at a certain point you gotta accept it and just write it as fiction or whatever

but wouldn't it be great to find that one partner....

hmm, this isn't quite an exact craving per say, but does anyone ever get the itch to play against an exact type of character? So exact that it would be kind of unfair to ask a RP partner about it?
I've created characters of a general notion. But then I work on them on my own so mucn (too much) to the point where they are really REALLY developed, and they pretty much no longer have the room to be RP'd with anyone because they are so defined and detailed it is pretty much guaranteed that the PR will not work out well

Right now? Something in the Naruto setting, but...not really?
Let me explain

I want something similar to early on in the series, less Kaiju fights and friendship, and more desperate struggles against trains killers while simultaneously fighting to keep your ideals in a world of stone cold killers.

Honestly, most if not all my fandom ideas
Pretty much this.

Of course the fact that the fandoms I'm looking for aren't the most popular or well-known ones affects this quite a bit + the fact I'm mainly interested in canon x canon plays.

Some franchises I've especially been craving are Fate-series (or other TYPE-MOON/Nasuverse-stuff), Love Live!, BanG Dream! and any mahou-shoujo franchise related play.

idk personally I find RPs work best if people play a character they're passionate about/they enjoy, and imposing your will onto them/their character usually leads to a bad time, I find.

but damn wouldn't it be great to find that one exact character in the wild?

I'm nursing a cold and a fever so this probably doesn't make any sense u__u
If it's an archetype, it's doable. If it's a fandom, that solves the problem. You just look for someone to play whoever.

A fair few of my fandoms would be nice, but they are all relatively niche or have niche focuses which make them a harder sell. Monster girls! Again not always an easy sell, since a lot of people want to play opposite the 'monster', haha.

For something a bit different, I have also wanted an isekai (despite my dislike of the genre), where MC is the one isekai'd. Every time I've done an isekai RP It's been the other way 'roundf with the lady being the one isekai'd. I don't really have many plots for this but I am sure i can think of something should I ever gain an interested partner.

I don't even know what it is ;)
I had to look it up, too. Not everyone is familiar with anime terminology. :)

From Wikipedia:

Isekai (Japanese: 異世界, transl. "different world" or "otherworld") is a Japanese genre of portal fantasy and science fiction. It includes novels, light novels, films, manga, anime and video games that revolve around a person or people who are transported to and have to survive in another world, such as a fantasy world, virtual world, or parallel universe.

A fair few of my fandoms would be nice, but they are all relatively niche or have niche focuses which make them a harder sell. Monster girls! Again not always an easy sell, since a lot of people want to play opposite the 'monster', haha.

For something a bit different, I have also wanted an isekai (despite my dislike of the genre), where MC is the one isekai'd. Every time I've done an isekai RP It's been the other way 'roundf with the lady being the one isekai'd. I don't really have many plots for this but I am sure i can think of something should I ever gain an interested partner.
I don't even know what it is ;)
I had to look it up, too. Not everyone is familiar with anime terminology. :)

From Wikipedia:

Isekai (Japanese: 異世界, transl. "different world" or "otherworld") is a Japanese genre of portal fantasy and science fiction. It includes novels, light novels, films, manga, anime and video games that revolve around a person or people who are transported to and have to survive in another world, such as a fantasy world, virtual world, or parallel universe.
The old school term for Isekai is Media Transmigration. It wasn't a super well-known genre (Don't know if I'd even call it a genre, tbh). But that's what it was known as until anime put the setting on the hype train.

Richard Madoc needs inspiration. He literally needs a muse. And an older author is willing to trade Calliope...
What I'm willing to see: huis clos, psychology, blackmail, seduction, escape attempts, lies (after all he's a writer), love/hate/lust/hate, dubcon...
What I don't write: full on rape, torture. Dubcon and a slap or two will be my limit, and they have to make sense in the story.
As an ending, I'm opened to ideas, but not to main death. this sans violent/rape Richard Madoc (Netflix)

A gangbang of the following options:
- black men and one white female
- villains male and heroine
- monsters and one female
- older males and one female (site rules 15-18)
- creatures and female
- heros and heroine

I'm still on the lookout for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy plot that also happens to involve time travel.

Also down for something dark and oppressive based around a Cult (think Midsommar, Forbidden Siren, etc. etc.), the one problem I tend to have with them is that they heavily feature things like NC or SOL which I'm not a big fan of, but at the same time, smut tends to be a part of what I write.

More cute romance with a Kemonomimi/Kitsune, also Fantasy but again, those characters tend to be tied to themes I'd rather avoid exploring.

Tough luck, I guess. Just need to wait.

A gangbang of the following options:
- black men and one white female
- villains male and heroine
- monsters and one female
- older males and one female (site rules 15-18)
- creatures and female
- heros and heroine
I think gangbangs in particular are a hard ticket to fill unless you are the one willing to play the gang. Essentially, you are asking the other person to multi-task with all the other PCs to your one. So, I can see that being a difficult request. Now, if you are playing the gang, it might be easier to get that itch scratched.

Cyberpunk Edgerunners and by extension Cyberpunk 2077's really got me into the setting and wanting to write something with it. Maybe something with class differences, a bit more optimism?

Cyberpunk Edgerunners and by extension Cyberpunk 2077's really got me into the setting and wanting to write something with it. Maybe something with class differences, a bit more optimism?
Are Cyberpunk 2077's Edgerunners just a ripoff of Shadowrun's well... Shadowrunners?

Can't remember which is which. Just know Edgerunners are mercs, basically
In Shadowrun (1989), Shadowrunners are essentially criminals that commit corporate espionage for pay. So I guess they are mercenaries of a sort, though they vary in vocation from Street Samurai to Deckers to Technomancers, etc.

Back
Top Bottom