Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

If I could, I'd have Kylux AUs coming out the wazoo, but I only have one partner who's interested in Kylux and he's on hiatus, so that's kind of a bummer. That, and I have a ton of original boys who I've spent literal years developing, and I just never seem to find anyone interested in doing anything with them. Oh, and true switches; for some reason in M/M it's impossible to find people who actually want to write switch characters, who don't just say that to bait me and then find excuses to bottom every time.

ME ME I do switches! Pick me! I vote me! I have been having the same problem with requesting switch stuff with my m/m partners-- I tend to lean on the situation as to whether or not my characters are submissive or dominant, how they're feeling in that moment, what they need ya know? It's really not that hard, I don't understand why more people don't do switch characters. Please hit me up if you're looking for a partner though, I will fight you for top bunk lmao

a villain that can also be in love would be so nice? Like, the two things are not mutually exclusive, but it seems like my only options are softie who can love or hard ass who is an abuser. I've been looking for that die hard 'I love you and only you and will destroy anyone who touches you' but it just hasn't panned out so far.
Oh yeah

I’ve been craving this.... had it going twice now and at a fairly in-depth stage both times but both ended up dropping it. Disheartening but it is what it is. Trying to get it going a third time though seems to be failing, no one seems to want to bite.

A Victorian England, Jack-the-Ripper inspired by Mary Shelly with a hint of Dr Jekkyl and Mr Hyde, fucked up dark adulterous romance serial-killer story!

I've got the basic premise for it sitting in my head, but finding someone to help me flesh it out and/or who's willing to go to the Frankensteinish dark lengths, both graphically and emotionally, that I want to go with it, is a constant struggle. That is, Jack's deeds being motivated by never having recovered from the trauma of being responsible for the accidental death of his first love, and believing he can bring her back to life if only he can find all the right parts. And the woman obsessed with him.

I guess it does cater to a minority taste!

Last edited:
An RP with a large portion of dialogue in Scots (or my possibly awful anglicised version of it).

Playing a character called the Traveler. He goes from planet to planet exploring all sorts of unique and different worlds and often takes on companions who want to experience adventure in their life.
It's a story idea exploding with diversity but, no one is interested.

Titanfall 2 but that's like pulling teeth. Same goes for any sci fi based RP that involves sapient non human AI like a Last of us inspired one

Titanfall 2 but that's like pulling teeth. Same goes for any sci fi based RP that involves sapient non human AI like a Last of us inspired one

Titanfall Has a lot of potential for story telling, and mecha are super cool.

For me, the most impossible rp was from when I started rping at like 15, which was based on eragon (the books), specifically a concept where halfway through the war with the Varden and empire, a highly advanced force of mixed alien and “human” life forms show up and get in between the conflict to mine the planet of its magic. Imagine a dragon in combat with a mech, a cigar smoking mercenary lady shooting rounds deflected by magic. Idk. I have not read those books in like a billion years but i keep thinking about it all the time

In the “cravings I didn’t know I had until just this minute”, I’d love to play a Kai Lord (from the Lone Wolf gamebooks).

For me, it would DEFINITELY be an hyperdimention Neptunia themed RP where I actually play as a male. I have been looking for one for a long time!

@Umbrark I feel you, re: m human x female furry. It's "no furries" or " x human female". And when it comes to art or fiction (even my furry friends?) the human is the woman.

After (re)reading the Dragon Prince and Dragon Star trilogies by Melanie Rawn, I'd really like to do some sort of role play set in that universe. But, after searching both here and gaia, ahhhh, as far as I can tell nobody in the history of ever has ever posted a search thread looking for such and that pretty much answers the question of "availability" for me.

I've always wanted to do a relationship between a woman and her mechsuit. I would RP as the Mech.
fero-peniche-dva-color-final.jpg

Older woman x younger man without it being cliché as all fuck. Ideally it’d be sweet and romantic, and not just like... “son dominates mom/aunt/teacher.” Everyone knows what happens in those, and at some point it becomes expected and boring zzZzZZz.

I'd really like a political thriller RP with minimum romance and smut. Unfortunately I haven't found anyone else interested in something like that, even after looking at a couple different sites.

I recently started watching the Ace Attorney Anime, and it reminded how much I love the series, and especially Mia and Diego relationship. Because, let's be real, I am a total sucker for angst, and their relationship is definition of angst. There is also the Athena and Simon pairing, which is similar dynamic, but more optimistic in execution. Regardless, I am now craving a melodramatic law world plot, that I can't even begin to imagine how it would come together.

Back
Top Bottom