Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Sirens Song

incendonocturne

A Land Unreachable, with Stone Walls.
So, I’ve had this hankering for a mermaid RP for a while now. Had one started before the shit hit the fan with my work life and unfortunately as a result of said shit hitting the fan, it was decided to drop the RP as my partner/friend had gone their separate ways, understandably so.

I’m mostly back and would love to get something similar going again.

An old tale of a Sea Captain/Pirate and a captured mermaid. Mixed with a more modern day pairing also(so four characters; the Sea Captain and Mermaid ghosts and the modern day male and female friends). The ghosts of the forlorn captain and mermaid and the love they eventually fell into before the sea claimed them both. Haunting a modern day pair of friends, literally. Until they are strong enough to either possess the humans and completely take over the pair and live out the lives they should have before they died or....merely having their unknown true story told.

If there’s any interest, please read My original thread for all the extra rules, regs, face claims, likes/dislikes and all the other little goodies you might need to know. If your still interested, by all means, shoot me a PM and we can brainstorm and see where things go.

tumblr_inline_nrm44cgiUs1qlt39u_250.gif

Come on, ya know ya wanna...maybe? Lol I know I wanna! :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom