Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I have trouble finding partners who want to get balls-deep into world- and culture-building like I do sometimes, so I tend to keep things very surface-level in my request threads.

I really want to play a dorky, funny but lacking in self-confidence kind of guy. Flirty and outgoing, but not super aggressive. But everyone either wants to dom or sub. :/ And he's not really either. He could even do either gender, but most females and M// players seem to just want a dom.

I have two plots, one by the name of murder case and the other is blood virus, would really like to see them happen .

I really want to play in the Scion universe. Scion is a roleplaying game wherein players take on the roles of mortal descendent of the gods embroiled in a divine war between the gods and their ancestors, the Titans: powerful, primordial embodiments of concepts such as water, chaos or light which recently escaped after thousands of years of imprisonment in Tartarus. Sort of like an adult version of the Rick Riordan stuff.

I wouldn't mind playing something with vampires. Original World of Darkness would be preferred, but I would be willing to just do vampires without the particular setting.

I always struggle to find some of the kind of dark themes that I crave. People either take it a bad direction from misunderstanding or aren't willing to do it. That isn't their fault, I'm just weird. ;P

Filed under "Things I didn't know I wanted until I encountered it in description" : Enemies to lovers except they never stop being enemies. I can't quite figure out the logistics, but it sounds explosive.

Being able to do one rp that's a long one but in another message a bunch of smut one shots

If I could, I'd have Kylux AUs coming out the wazoo, but I only have one partner who's interested in Kylux and he's on hiatus, so that's kind of a bummer. That, and I have a ton of original boys who I've spent literal years developing, and I just never seem to find anyone interested in doing anything with them. Oh, and true switches; for some reason in M/M it's impossible to find people who actually want to write switch characters, who don't just say that to bait me and then find excuses to bottom every time.

Filed under "Things I didn't know I wanted until I encountered it in description" : Enemies to lovers except they never stop being enemies. I can't quite figure out the logistics, but it sounds explosive.

Yeah. I have written a few that are more or less this. I love it.

I read my share of Kylux actually, but I don't think I write a convincing male as a main character...

Yeah. I have written a few that are more or less this. I love it.

I read my share of Kylux actually, but I don't think I write a convincing male as a main character...

Honestly, the trick is not to think of gender when writing; when you write the character, make them more than the sum of their body parts. Personality traits aren't male or female.

As an addition to my earlier post, I have a plot where these two actors hate each other but then end up falling for each other's characters on set and the whole thing is just a hot mess, and I can't seem to get anyone on board with that, either.

Fairly new itch to do female teacher (MC) / female student where teacher is blackmailed and coerced into being her submissive in and out of classroom.

I LOVE dark fantasy werewolf, horror, bloody, savage, supernatural style stuff. Trying to explain this but it's difficult. My writing is very realistically graphic--violence wise, not sex. Sure naughty kink is fun but I need/want/crave more than a superficial, smut driven, one handed typing guy (on the other end of the screen) that's just jacking off after 2 sentences. Serious, hard core writing with depth, character, feelings and ffs some effort! I'm a female that tends to write mostly as male chars to avoid the smut rut. Does anyone understand this?

I've been trying to find a decent partner to play as Kim Hyuna or using her as a faceclaim. I know that asking for specific fc is asking a lot, so I am willing to do it in almost any setting all the way from 1on1 slice of life to DMing a world for the right partner. A search that has proven to be lot harder than I thought.

I haven't had a really good FxF roleplay in a long time. Don't get me wrong, I love roleplaying with men, just miss that other connection. When I say good, I'm referring to a longer term scenario that evolves throughout the story.
My first serious roleplay partner was another girl, so I guess I miss that.

Someone playing as a muscular woman against my guy. Femdom isn't needed as long as there is romance. And a monster girl rp without a demoness/succubus/werewolf/vampire, Maybe like the girl from the ring but age up and hotter.

I've been really craving something with an epic story, something that involves sexual tension without the demand for there to be smut every time the characters look at each other right, and people who can play sentient, intelligent monsters. I am crazy in love with monster stuff, but like... the brutish, barely speaks, muscles for days type gets old. Also, someone who can play a villain that can also be in love would be so nice? Like, the two things are not mutually exclusive, but it seems like my only options are softie who can love or hard ass who is an abuser. I've been looking for that die hard 'I love you and only you and will destroy anyone who touches you' but it just hasn't panned out so far.

Back
Top Bottom