Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Anything with fandom OCs, especially Supernatural. Also I've been getting into Jonathan Strange&Mr. Norrell and I neeeeeed a Childermass-centric RP played against my OC. Like, I'm always willing to play canon (male or female) against someone else's OC so long as they play canon against mine, but nobody ever seems interested.

An rp with really twisted identical twins. Not for the smut/fantasy but for the heavy amount of narcissism that I’d want to involve in it. Never got any takers for it.

A Dino adventure....something akin to Jurassic World/Park. Something after JW2, so we’d have a range of things and ideas to go with.

Playing a submissive version of Princess Celestia. Seriously. I don't do fandom pairings in general (I have more fun creating original settings, and I'm always afraid I don't know enough about the characters/source material), but that one has been a constant itch for ages.

I've got a plot that's based around the idea of Chess I've been wanting to do for ages, but it's a tall order-- lots of characters and story building. I'm putting my feelers out to find people who might do it with me, but half the fun of it for me is I could have a couple different Chess games going and they'd all go differently. Some day soon I will find my Chess partners bites knuckle lmao

I've played multiple male main characters opposite one female main more times than I can count; in ménage à trois, polyamorous relationships, rivals-for-her-affection and light-shade to contrast against dark-shade male themed stories, and more.

However, it's almost an impossibility to find a story which contains multiple female characters opposite a lone male main.

Which is a dynamic I'd love to be able to write just once before I die!

Last edited:
I would love to find a writer for a 1x1 historical rp. Deeply intense and involved. Or perhaps an epic fantasy type rp, maybe even sci-fi-ish. But an intense, true historical rp is a craving of mine.

I don't know yet if I'll find success here since I just joined yesterday but I tried to get it going on other rp sites but never found anyone. I've got this basic plot thing in my head for a Final Fantasy XV roleplay with omegaverse. Either people don't like FFXV anymore or they're not interested in omegaverse.

Actual turn taking in gay sex. The guys take turns fucking each other. My partners always want to be a constant bottom or constant top. It gets boring.

I've always wanted to play out a gangbang scenario where I play the center of attention. But there's been plenty of times of 'Oh can I start with one guy and then we add in more' and then they never add in more.

Also at this point i've completely given up on finding harem and any sort of older woman x younger man deals.

I'm realizing there's no Stormlight Archive (or even other parts of the Cosmere) RPers. How am I supposed to get my Shakadolin fix? (Yes I know I'm awful for shipping this).

Historical ones with a serious plot and realism (not like, 100% perfect, but not 2019 people in costumes). It's very harddddd to find. I'd love something INTELLIGENT wwii, not involving szx dungeons, crops and one dimensional sucky villains. Good luck to me.

Back
Top Bottom