Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

A Roman Antiquity rp that's based around the brutal politics of the times coupled with war. The bried idea is for a couple, newly married so they don't really know each other but they crave power. Brutally killing or bribing their way up the ladder.

Bisexual MxFxM RPs... always either has to be super straight or some cuckolding scenarios...

Also hard to get some mecha action going on... and with Daemon x machina that craving is hitting pretty hard again

Marvel RPs that dont have to do with the movies and are more based on the comics.

A very dark fallout rp. Have not found any one that would like to do dark rps. I like dark rps that holds nothing back and explores the darkest parts of human nature.

It seems to be REALLY hard to find someone into MxM or MxFuta (where I'd be playing the male) where I'm the submissive. Hell, that's hard enough, let alone looking for a fantasy setting with a partner with next to no limits.

Dark, demented space opera, with highly advanced technology, lots of action, and the nastier sides of science and humanity. :p

At the risk of sounding seedy - but a Fallout idea with an all-female population realizing that the Wasteland is bad shit, and strike a deal with a mutant/genetically engineered super soldier mercenary band for protection. All manner of naughtiness ensues, for a variety of reasons.

Something between MC and Starfire. I offer doubling (most pick BB surprisingly) and one we managed to do to it, but then they poofed. Second person also, but they got bored and never bothered to tell me since we were a couple posts in and the third person we didn't even get started.

For goodness sake, it's a freakin pain

Zombie RPs that are less Walking Dead and more House of the Dead or Resident Evil...
Mutant zombies are cool...

I wanna do a romance between mineta and momo. My hero academia. Why does everyone hate my favorite character!

Honestly i just want to do soem roleplays with my fandoms. My mise is so hogg i cannot focus on much else. I'd also want more story than smut, i mean, why does everything have to be a high ratio of smut? *sigh*

I'm late on the ball here but I find it hard to find someone to play a Riddick or Opie from sons of anarchy type of character I prefer cannon but I bend to oc I have these odd little plots in my mind that I think go great with them

Something Disney's Descendants. Especially with all the options it lends itself to, it is a bit disappointing I haven't been able to.

If I could, I'd have Kylux AUs coming out the wazoo, but I only have one partner who's interested in Kylux and he's on hiatus, so that's kind of a bummer. That, and I have a ton of original boys who I've spent literal years developing, and I just never seem to find anyone interested in doing anything with them. Oh, and true switches; for some reason in M/M it's impossible to find people who actually want to write switch characters, who don't just say that to bait me and then find excuses to bottom every time.

Yeahhh... I haven't been on the site long, but I've been RPing for a couple years and noted (also from a lot of 'looking for' threads on here) that switches are *hard* to come by. XD Always sticking to one role or mood can be kind of boring.

Still having a wide variety of difficulties on my crave for fighting game canon female/futa OC. Which is niche as hell, so it's understandable that interest is sparse, but the few times it has been started the partner up and poofs. >.< When I poke about their interest, I either get no response, or am told to wait a bit longer. When nothing happens, see option A lol

Understandably a niche kink, but smoking-focused RPs, particularly with hypnosis and corruption themes.

I almost never smoke in real life, but there's something strangely intriguing to me about taking a girl and making her a chain-smoking slut, especially if there's magic or monster girls involved.

I have a fetish for interracial age play. Legal teen girl fucking a middle-aged black gentleman (her best friend's dad). I've made several posts looking for it, but no women are looking for that scene. I managed to get a few going where I played the female, but the men were either replying with broken English or responding very rarely.

An RP craving that a truly want so bad but can't seem to make it happen.. For me, I Have a huge craving for BDSM Rp but I haven't been able to find any Roleplayers who have a good plot and Rp BDSM lol

- fandoms that don't automatically turn me into you fucking your favorite character for the pass 4 minutes and me falling asleep
- harems where we don't automatically jump into sexual scenarios
- been wanting to play the male for a while (won't be happening

and yes I'm new here but I've seen a lot of simularties.

Theres definitely some fandom stuff I've been wanting to do with specific characters (one day She-Hulk, Taokaka... one day). But I generally feel kinda weird putting up fandom centric requests. I dunno I have this weird feeling that whenever someone sees "Oc x Canon", even if Doubling is offered, they just hit that back button.
One day Taokaka... one day She-hulk... one day

Back
Top Bottom