Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen?

A Post-Apoc idea - straight Fallout, Fallout with creative liberties, or something original - with an all-female Vault entering the wasteland for the first time and being armed with at most handguns and shotguns and bulletproof vests and no real training besides riot control realize how freaking dangerous the world is, and they managed to get in contact with a mercenary group that aren't human. Mutants, engineered super soldiers, what gave you, and from there it can go in many directions. Pure light-hearted smut with the female leaders suggesting the mercenaries take wives to be more invested to keep them safe, to serious large scale world building, politics and small/medium/large scale battles against well-designed or even rolled for adversaries.

I am such a fucking slut for post-apoc ideas in general, and this is one premise I've been thinking about for ages.

Mutt

Planetoid
I have a government mini-plot idea that I've been wanting to try out.

And a master/pet themed roleplay with a good dom writer. It's almost near impossible to find people for either, haha.

Tania

Super-Earth
A Danganronpa RP.

It seems to be quite a niche fandom, but i can also see it being rather convoluted to do a play based off. Though i think it holds a lot of potential.
But it doesn't seem to draw in a lot of eyes sadly.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
A Danganronpa RP.

It seems to be quite a niche fandom, but i can also see it being rather convoluted to do a play based off. Though i think it holds a lot of potential.
But it doesn't seem to draw in a lot of eyes sadly.
Honestly mystery type plots can be tricky in a 1x1 type deal unless someone is a GM

SpecialAgentK91

Meteorite
I would love a good uc gundam rp anything from the original Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 to unicorn gundam. Maybe a romance between pilots that starts out as a friendly rivalry as they help each other survive the tragedy of the war around them. Or maybe they are bolth compeating ageinst each other on prototype suits at anihime electronics. Their dosnt even need to be romance it could be just a group of soldiers. They could be federation or Zeon or Aeuge or even Londo Bell. Id gladdly double as cannon charecters and fit the story to the setting. But Their is a lot of lore that I guess scares people away....oh well

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Definitely something centered around fighting or powers. With Golden Wind winding down and Kengan Ashura's anime coming out, I WANT SOME FIGHTINS.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
For a while now I've had an interest in doing a story where a guy gets transformed into a beautiful woman, and grows to quite like the change after some smutty experiences. Playing as the transformed in question, or someone opposite them, I'm not picky.

Buuuut gender transformation seems beyond niche here, so I honestly haven't put effort into looking for as much as I'd like it.

Dr. Pox

Moon
Monster girls.
Not even a completely smutty one. I have all these ideas that can really have alot of emphasis on weird cultures and how one race could react with another, in a fantasy or modern setting.

A female playing a non human other than a shifter or an elf or something is rare, and the monster girl RPs I was a part of. Partner vanishes before even the end of scene one. Its more common that Im playing the monster.

Im getting my non human fix on a couple other partners, but something that fully explores fantasy cultures in some way, whether political or rom-com would be alot of fun.

Lycidas

Meteorite
Looots of OCxFandoms. x.x My kinks are fairly extreme in a sense, so its rare to find someone into both.

KCRiley

Planetoid
Eh... The most niche thing for me is in the realm of snuff, so that's already difficult immediately. But more specifically consensual snuff by either some kind of mind-frying orgasm, or brutally huge cock impalement, or both.

LRDGRat

Super-Earth
Ironically, having a hard time finding a relatively simple romance story between first time lovers. Has the potential for some teen drama and awkwardness, maybe even some cheating but not required, but so far no bites!

Lala

Purveyor of Mandatory Snuggles
A Post-Apoc idea - straight Fallout, Fallout with creative liberties, or something original
I looove Post-Apoc/Fallout, but I really want to do some worldbuilding/exploring with it and everyone else just wants straight smut. :p

Also I've been dying to get a weird martial law maledom island thing going (details in my req thread) - admittedly it's my own fault that all my ideas are heavily suggesting 100% smut, but would love to find a fun writer for it who is happy balancing story and smut!

Chaelin

Moon
An RP to get past two messages.

I'm about to quit all together.
I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time ☹ It may seem difficult at times but don't give up!

I really want to do fantasy story driven RP but it seems hard to come by someone that's interested somehow... maybe I'm just too picky.

Chaddeus Chase

Meteorite
A vampire RP where frenemies manipulate the political scene to one-up each other... with a lot of unresolved sexual tension (UST).

Damaged69

Meteorite
Oh, there are so many...

- Medieval scenes (torture, interrogation,...),

- Pregnant scenes (snuff by stabbing or shooting),

- Mother/daughters sets,

All of these written in a story style (not only three sentences by reply) and, if possible, with a consensual "victim". Yep, I know, I'm kinda picky... :)

susan_haynes19

Young Church Going Virgin
There was an event that I can say almost happened to me in real life, I was raped by my female high school tutor. She then planned on kidnapping me, letting her lesbian friends use and abuse me and then sell me to the highest bidder. I've always wanted to do a rp based on this. I don't mind if the characters are either men or women or both. I just really want to play this out.

BardicDM91

Bardic Bastard
I once did a rp in a medieval fantasy setting about a woman that was trying to start her own brothel. She had to get employees, customers, deal with competition, things like that. Sadly my partner (playing the woman trying to start the business) left the sight we were playing on, and no matter how many times I try to get it started again, it just never takes off.

Gargmentus

π•¬π–•π–π–”π–—π–‰π–Žπ–™π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–π–Š π–šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—π–œπ–”π–—π–‘
Oh, there are so many...

- Medieval scenes (torture, interrogation,...),

- Pregnant scenes (snuff by stabbing or shooting),

- Mother/daughters sets,

All of these written in a story style (not only three sentences by reply) and, if possible, with a consensual "victim". Yep, I know, I'm kinda picky... :)
I wouldnt call you picky~
Your ideas are really interesting xx

Gargmentus

π•¬π–•π–π–”π–—π–‰π–Žπ–™π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–π–Š π–šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—π–œπ–”π–—π–‘
Personally, I think I am craving something godly, worshipping, full of sadism, creatures and beasts yet poetic and story telling~
Something that isn't basically 'fap' material for stupid lil boys discovering blood, kinda deeper than that. Going to the core of yourself and discovering the true nature of pain and sacrifice for the greater good.

It hasn't been impossible to find, but the most difficult pairing for me to find are femdom pairings. Regardless of gender for the submissive character, finding someone willing to play a dominant female role has been a bit difficult.

Guitarman

Super-Earth
I just want to play with a very curvy and confident woman.

Sure, subs are cool but there's something so hot about a woman who's confident and knows what she wants. Add curves and it's all over for me. XD

MellowYellow

Pulsar
I've had a little luck on the genderbending front. But for the past month or two I've really wanted something One Punch Man based, but that's really hard to find anything for.

Top Bottom