Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Monster girls.
Not even a completely smutty one. I have all these ideas that can really have alot of emphasis on weird cultures and how one race could react with another, in a fantasy or modern setting.

A female playing a non human other than a shifter or an elf or something is rare, and the monster girl RPs I was a part of. Partner vanishes before even the end of scene one. Its more common that Im playing the monster.

Im getting my non human fix on a couple other partners, but something that fully explores fantasy cultures in some way, whether political or rom-com would be alot of fun.

Looots of OCxFandoms. x.x My kinks are fairly extreme in a sense, so its rare to find someone into both.

Ironically, having a hard time finding a relatively simple romance story between first time lovers. Has the potential for some teen drama and awkwardness, maybe even some cheating but not required, but so far no bites!

A Post-Apoc idea - straight Fallout, Fallout with creative liberties, or something original

I looove Post-Apoc/Fallout, but I really want to do some worldbuilding/exploring with it and everyone else just wants straight smut. :p

Also I've been dying to get a weird martial law maledom island thing going (details in my req thread) - admittedly it's my own fault that all my ideas are heavily suggesting 100% smut, but would love to find a fun writer for it who is happy balancing story and smut!

An RP to get past two messages.

I'm about to quit all together.
I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time ☹ It may seem difficult at times but don't give up!

I really want to do fantasy story driven RP but it seems hard to come by someone that's interested somehow... maybe I'm just too picky.

A vampire RP where frenemies manipulate the political scene to one-up each other... with a lot of unresolved sexual tension (UST).

Oh, there are so many...

- Medieval scenes (torture, interrogation,...),

- Pregnant scenes (snuff by stabbing or shooting),

- Mother/daughters sets,

All of these written in a story style (not only three sentences by reply) and, if possible, with a consensual "victim". Yep, I know, I'm kinda picky... :)

There was an event that I can say almost happened to me in real life, I was raped by my female high school tutor. She then planned on kidnapping me, letting her lesbian friends use and abuse me and then sell me to the highest bidder. I've always wanted to do a rp based on this. I don't mind if the characters are either men or women or both. I just really want to play this out.

I once did a rp in a medieval fantasy setting about a woman that was trying to start her own brothel. She had to get employees, customers, deal with competition, things like that. Sadly my partner (playing the woman trying to start the business) left the sight we were playing on, and no matter how many times I try to get it started again, it just never takes off.

Oh, there are so many...

- Medieval scenes (torture, interrogation,...),

- Pregnant scenes (snuff by stabbing or shooting),

- Mother/daughters sets,

All of these written in a story style (not only three sentences by reply) and, if possible, with a consensual "victim". Yep, I know, I'm kinda picky... :)

I wouldnt call you picky~
Your ideas are really interesting xx

Personally, I think I am craving something godly, worshipping, full of sadism, creatures and beasts yet poetic and story telling~
Something that isn't basically 'fap' material for stupid lil boys discovering blood, kinda deeper than that. Going to the core of yourself and discovering the true nature of pain and sacrifice for the greater good.

It hasn't been impossible to find, but the most difficult pairing for me to find are femdom pairings. Regardless of gender for the submissive character, finding someone willing to play a dominant female role has been a bit difficult.

I just want to play with a very curvy and confident woman.

Sure, subs are cool but there's something so hot about a woman who's confident and knows what she wants. Add curves and it's all over for me. XD

I've had a little luck on the genderbending front. But for the past month or two I've really wanted something One Punch Man based, but that's really hard to find anything for.

i am going to do something like this with willow but i would like to do more like it a werebeast like monster transformation where the pain from the transformation actually bring pleasure as the woman's bone snap muscle grow breast grow as the beast takes over and the human ends up in chains in her own mind colamiting in a tough primal mating with the human who coused the transformation

Training MC's ass with robotic tentacles, but it's somehow profound and meaningful.

Training MC's ass with robotic tentacles, but it's somehow profound and meaningful.
I don't want to yuck your yum or anything, but where do you want the meaning and profundity to come from?

don't say "from my ass"

I don't want to yuck your yum or anything, but where do you want the meaning and profundity to come from?

don't say "from my ass"
It was a tongue and cheek presentation of a sentiment that tentacles tend to be more of a scene than a full story concept. Stories are possible, but uncommon, and I've only seen one tentacle story proposed here (for women) with a tentacle pet instead of sentient relationship.

Back
Top Bottom