Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Any form of lasting single player campaign with a good GM that meshes plot and the sexy bits well.

I would have to agree with some of the past posts, finding a dominant female to play with. I would love to find a strong dominant female who could take a domineering, chauvinistic male and put him in his place.

It is less about specific plot and more about the partner, honestly. I had a fantastic RP going with someone recently who just up and vanished one day, would love to find someone similar to them.

My Traveler RP. I'm honestly thinking it's cursed. Like people I try to RP it with get sick or something, I won't go into details and it's probably all coincidence but, damn. D: I think I'm honestly done asking for it.

I've got two. I've been struggling really hard to get a femdom roleplay that fits my very specific requirements - it seems like everyone wants things too dark or more dominant than I want to play or don't understand the heavy emotional focus I'd like. And then unrelated to that, this specific OC x Bruce Banner plot I used a few years ago but just didn't pan out and I've really wanted to give another shot ever since then.

It's sort of frustrating to put a lot of effort into characters in general and then they just sit on the shelf which I think is a common sentiment.

I've got two. I've been struggling really hard to get a femdom roleplay that fits my very specific requirements - it seems like everyone wants things too dark or more dominant than I want to play or don't understand the heavy emotional focus I'd like. And then unrelated to that, this specific OC x Bruce Banner plot I used a few years ago but just didn't pan out and I've really wanted to give another shot ever since then.

It's sort of frustrating to put a lot of effort into characters in general and then they just sit on the shelf which I think is a common sentiment.
I feel you deeply on the femdom front, in a way. Every time I look for a plot with potential femdom elements, it's all things that involve sissification/cuckoldry/ the man being some sort of spineless, utterly subservient slave. And there's nothing quite wrong with that, but it's not the sort of femdom I would be looking for. I much prefer femdom where the woman is clearly dominant, but in in affectionate way rather than kicking her lover in the nuts, metaphorically speaking.

I don’t know if it’s me, but I think while the forum is nowhere short on people who enjoy playing the submissive roles, there isn’t much players who are willing to top. For both m and f partners, I have no issue finding eager subs, but I usually have trouble finding a suitable partner for my particular kinks when in a sub mood myself. I’m sure there are people who think the opposite, but it’s like this in my case.

That being said, biggest craving that I can’t make happen is switch scenes. Sweet revenge plots, role reversals, turning the tables around! Confident dommes ending up in cuffs, naughty brats holding a crop for once =) I often see a promising tag on a user, only to read ‘I need some convincing to play [this] role.” Not complaining about people’s preferences of course, just mentioning the difficulty of the subject. It’s very difficult to find a switch partner, who not only likes to play both ends of a dom sub spectrum, but also consistent to stay around long enough that the switch action actually happens. So there’s that. Will bump my thread again and find out if I get lucky this time I guess.

Lifestyles of the rich and famous, cyberbunk crime lords vs. the cops/feds, playing opposite male characters who are racially diverse

I'm trying to get a small town supernatural mystery off the ground and it's been almost impossible despite being willing to GM the scenario and being told that is usually a good thing. I have yet to get back a single reply on it, and i've been looking for a couple of weeks now. A highschool group of friends being caught up in some supernatural horrors seems to be really fun, but I can't find a partner to save my life.

You guys keep speaking my language! I like playing a dominant guy who meets a dominant woman! XD Mainly I like assertive take charge women. I have found quite a few people who are great at the dominating but they always ghost within a month or two. It's frustrating.
If I do ever play a 'weak' sub, the plot is that the woman helps him to be a strong confident man. So he doesn't stay weak.
Always craving plots like that but they just keep dying off.

I can't for the life of me find a red dead redemption real-life face claim group RP! idk...

I haven't really tried to look on this site yet but on the other one I got referred here from, I've got tons of ideas I have a hard time finding anyone to indulge me with. Games where I play the younger male paired with an older female (especially a GILF rather than just a MILF), or where my partner is a BBW, and some of the fandoms I enjoy that just aren't as popular as I would hope.

For awhile I've really wanted to play out a secret baby scenario. Like, a couple, who has a passionate but chaotic dynamic, breaks up, and the female character ends up just pregnant. She goes through with having the baby and raising it on her own until they meet up a year or so later. I've played out a scenario similar to this, but it wasn't quite the same, and we didn't get much of a chance to explore the situation or let it play out.

I also really enjoy betrayal in stories, and since I started playing an older rpg that has a great "MC is actually a secret bad guy" twist, I would love to incorporate into my own story. Something of a "Lovers to enemies (but also still lovers)" dynamic. No non-con, unless the idea was to break up the couple (becuase I don't really like non-con in ship I am supposed to root for), but maybe some light dub-con. Really, I want to explore a couple who care deeply about one another, and are very sexually attracted to one another, but have opposing goals and/or value systems. I don't know, it might be really hard to pull off, but it's a pretty intense craving right about now.

High School of the Dead. I've tried it a few times and it just don't vibe how I want it to. Might just write it myself.

Also always Gundam.

For awhile I've really wanted to play out a secret baby scenario. Like, a couple, who has a passionate but chaotic dynamic, breaks up, and the female character ends up just pregnant. She goes through with having the baby and raising it on her own until they meet up a year or so later. I've played out a scenario similar to this, but it wasn't quite the same, and we didn't get much of a chance to explore the situation or let it play out.

I also really enjoy betrayal in stories, and since I started playing an older rpg that has a great "MC is actually a secret bad guy" twist, I would love to incorporate into my own story. Something of a "Lovers to enemies (but also still lovers)" dynamic. No non-con, unless the idea was to break up the couple (becuase I don't really like non-con in ship I am supposed to root for), but maybe some light dub-con. Really, I want to explore a couple who care deeply about one another, and are very sexually attracted to one another, but have opposing goals and/or value systems. I don't know, it might be really hard to pull off, but it's a pretty intense craving right about now.

That all actually sounds quite appealing to me. I'm still in process of putting up an index of all my pre-prepared plots so if you want to look through my request thread for one that sounds good, maybe we can make a go of it.

High School of the Dead. I've tried it a few times and it just don't vibe how I want it to. Might just write it myself.

Also always Gundam.

High School of the Dead confuses me. It's supposed to be a serious zombie thing, on the surface, but what the actual fuck is up with all the slow-motion tit-jiggling and/or panty shots? I couldn't get far into it with all that irrelevant distraction. There are better and more organic ways to work sex into a story.

I read the manga so I couldn't tell you offhand, but the artist for the manga is a pretty popular hentai artist. It's pretty much just halfway hentai with zombie killing and characters I liked in it, nothing more, nothing less. It's trash but my kind of trash.

I read the manga so I couldn't tell you offhand, but the artist for the manga is a pretty popular hentai artist. It's pretty much just halfway hentai with zombie killing and characters I liked in it, nothing more, nothing less. It's trash but my kind of trash.

LOL, that explains a lot and quite eloquently, too. I did like the bits that made sense, I just thought it was a poor effort to bridge a gap between full-on hentai and one of those sexy-on-purpose comedy harem stories like To Love-Ru or Monster Musume and others. I enjoy both extremes on either side but the way HSOTD was trying to add aspects of both to its seriousness just didn't work for me. If it adds something, that's one thing, but it didn't. It was only a distraction. But that's just from what I saw of the anime on Hulu, maybe I'll give the manga a try. I'm also interested in picking up My Hero Academia since I love superhero stuff but I feel too unfamiliar with the lore to really play a good game of it, solo or group-wise. I don't know if there's a way to read past chapters without having to use one of those subscription sites or spend hours on end at Barnes and Noble.

Probably, there's tons of manga sites out there and it's a hella old manga now. I don't begrudge anyone for thinking it's garbage, but it struck a pleasant cord with me and I've always had a curiosity to explore it. Although more realistically it'd probably be better to do something similar instead of the exact same.

It's a shame the writer(?) of High school of the dead died. The series had been on hiatus for some time before then, but that kinda killed the series dead.

As for me lately, probably something based off of a fantasy version of egypt or something similar to that. I find egyptian mythology very interesting, and I think it could be ripe for all sorts of plots/ideas. That, or just some good old fashion monster girl goodness.

It's a shame the writer(?) of High school of the dead died. The series had been on hiatus for some time before then, but that kinda killed the series dead.

As for me lately, probably something based off of a fantasy version of egypt or something similar to that. I find egyptian mythology very interesting, and I think it could be ripe for all sorts of plots/ideas. That, or just some good old fashion monster girl goodness.

I've got a bit of fascination with that sort of thing too, usually revolving around neko/catpeople and a modern girl finding herself whisked back to those times and becoming an unwitting member of a harem while trying to figure out a way back to her own time.

I've got a bit of fascination with that sort of thing too, usually revolving around neko/catpeople and a modern girl finding herself whisked back to those times and becoming an unwitting member of a harem while trying to figure out a way back to her own time.
Catgirls are always super fun, and it's actually a tad more challenging to find someone writing them on here, haha.

Catgirls are always super fun, and it's actually a tad more challenging to find someone writing them on here, haha.

So I hear, and you'd think otherwise, right? If even the easiest low-hanging fruit is still a challenge, what must that mean for really specific ideas?

So I hear, and you'd think otherwise, right? If even the easiest low-hanging fruit is still a challenge, what must that mean for really specific ideas?
I'm not so pessimistic over it myself. There are plenty of partners for every idea, just gotta find the one taht resonates most with you.

Back
Top Bottom