Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen?

i am going to do something like this with willow but i would like to do more like it a werebeast like monster transformation where the pain from the transformation actually bring pleasure as the woman's bone snap muscle grow breast grow as the beast takes over and the human ends up in chains in her own mind colamiting in a tough primal mating with the human who coused the transformation

obieblu

Planetoid
I don't want to yuck your yum or anything, but where do you want the meaning and profundity to come from?

don't say "from my ass"
It was a tongue and cheek presentation of a sentiment that tentacles tend to be more of a scene than a full story concept. Stories are possible, but uncommon, and I've only seen one tentacle story proposed here (for women) with a tentacle pet instead of sentient relationship.

Gold-T

Meteorite
It was a tongue and cheek presentation of a sentiment that tentacles tend to be more of a scene than a full story concept. Stories are possible, but uncommon, and I've only seen one tentacle story proposed here (for women) with a tentacle pet instead of sentient relationship.
Well

I've never thought about it before now, but now I kind want a profound tentacle rape story too.

Ahlanna

Meteorite
Well, there's always the old standby of the alien race of tentacle critters being wiped out by human invaders to their planet who either don't understand the poor creatures or just don't give a damn in their zeal for exploiting the resources of the world.

Tazreale

Architect of Worlds
Anything involving multiple characters(on both players ends) in either post-apoc, fantasy-medieval, or sci-fantasy worlds. Something with dark undertones. Something where partner is willing to help contribute to story or make suggestions without worry. Something with a literate enough partner capable of producing 2-3+ paragraphs a post and not ghosting mid discussing/planning.

Now I know why I went on hiatus years ago from this site. Maybe my expectations are just too high.

NadiatheTinkerer

Chillin’
Right now? I want to do an rp where a successful business woman is de-aged into a 16 year old, and Integrated into a family that raises her as their child, with lots of sexual pleasure and “not really incest” galore.

Top Bottom