Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

It was a tongue and cheek presentation of a sentiment that tentacles tend to be more of a scene than a full story concept. Stories are possible, but uncommon, and I've only seen one tentacle story proposed here (for women) with a tentacle pet instead of sentient relationship.

Well

I've never thought about it before now, but now I kind want a profound tentacle rape story too.

Well, there's always the old standby of the alien race of tentacle critters being wiped out by human invaders to their planet who either don't understand the poor creatures or just don't give a damn in their zeal for exploiting the resources of the world.

Between season 3 of Handmaids tale and finishing the Testaments, I really want a dystopian rp.

Anything involving multiple characters(on both players ends) in either post-apoc, fantasy-medieval, or sci-fantasy worlds. Something with dark undertones. Something where partner is willing to help contribute to story or make suggestions without worry. Something with a literate enough partner capable of producing 2-3+ paragraphs a post and not ghosting mid discussing/planning.

Now I know why I went on hiatus years ago from this site. Maybe my expectations are just too high.

Right now? I want to do an rp where a successful business woman is de-aged into a 16 year old, and Integrated into a family that raises her as their child, with lots of sexual pleasure and “not really incest” galore.

A plot I have for a Ghost in The Shell: Standalone Complex RP. It's based on the episode Cash Eye where Major and the fun bunch perform an Oceans 11 esque heist during some politicians party. Major wears a sezzy as hell dress and distracts the government guy by going off on a "private tour" with him. She pretends to let him seduce her and just before they do the android jiggy, she knocks him out and hooks up a simulation of them banging while she breaks into his vault.

The plot itself has the plan go wrong and the Major is thus forced to actually hook up with him to keep her cover up. It would then go on past that with Major staying in his good graces whilst they come up with a new plan by entering into a friends with benefits relationship with the guy that could gradually become more romancey.

I'm not surprised I've had no takers as it's an idea based on a single episode of a old anime. Plus, the politician is a sleazy old guy and I know not everyone is keen on that kind of pairing. Though, I personally love pervy oldies x sezzy ladies.

The title is kinda extreme for how I feel about it, but I'm pretty in the mood for a short term romp of fun that's only a couple scenes long and has an estimated ending date before next year. Scratch my itch of wanting completion, fuel my deviance and continue exploring roleplay concepts even in a relatively simple premise.

I've been trying to find either one or multiple females who would be okay with playing as a celebrity or multiple in a very smut heavy RP.
Had a little bit of luck but they always end up ghosting after one or two posts, so annoying.

A classic gothic style, mysterious, romantic vampire story. Starts with a Masquerade party, my human character being invited. An unlikely invitation as I don’t see her as being upper crust and all that. And see where it goes from there. Simple and fun but with some action, adventure thrown in the mix.

I would like to be able to make a full fledged steampunk world, but that never seems to work out.

Played in a steampunk world rp many moons ago and I must say, it was quite fun and interesting. Even then it seemed to be a very uncommon enjoyment, sadly. The rp petered out and I haven’t seen much in the way of steampunk really come up since.

Well, while we're on that note, I'm kinda wistfully hoping to pick up a roleplay set in my own context so I can further detail it through that medium. But actually approaching anyone for it is the tricky part, and it's not something I'm going to start up after two posts of background.

Played in a steampunk world rp many moons ago and I must say, it was quite fun and interesting. Even then it seemed to be a very uncommon enjoyment, sadly. The rp petered out and I haven’t seen much in the way of steampunk really come up since.
There have been several attempts that have started out well, and usually the world is interesting because I’m able to have magic, powerful technology, and usually lesbian romance introduced but that’s all it ever gets to since such a detailed world needs to actually be built, especially since I usually have tried playing a female detective and of course there needs to be a carefully laid out mystery. Then my partners ghost or life gets in the way. :(

There have been several attempts that have started out well, and usually the world is interesting because I’m able to have magic, powerful technology, and usually lesbian romance introduced but that’s all it ever gets to since such a detailed world needs to actually be built, especially since I usually have tried playing a female detective and of course there needs to be a carefully laid out mystery. Then my partners ghost or life gets in the way. :(

Yeah, trying to come up with a sustaining mystery isn’t an easy task.

If I remember correctly, the one I played in involved Gladiator matches for a measure of freedom.....of you call being enslaved instead by rich folks, freedom. ;). But it was fun and added an interesting level to it.

And I totally understand about the ghosting and the life getting in the way. On both sides of that spectrum in fact.

Uh... So, my biggest rp craving right at this moment and time is Shadowhunters... Consider it a guilty pleasure piece. I am completely drawn in by the characters and love the idea of playing such an rp out.

Seems like just talking about really dark shit and horror has given me a mild taste for the content lately. I'm unlikely to get it because I have to have a good dynamic with someone to indulge it with them, and having one of those roleplays makes me go into a state of mind that's quite besides what I'm otherwise doing. But, it's an urge.

Like any craving though, it's kinda fickle, so maybe I'll have just forgotten about this by next week.

Edit - when I say getting into dark themes, I'm reminded of what someone considered a dark post. They described (through a couple sentences) a demon lord stabbing a villager several times and then issued an order for the town to be viciously massacred. The post ended off on stating that was what was going to happen. My dark would describe the villager's perspective and take examples from the subsequent massacre in detail. It would be absolutely morbid, disturbing and something that really, really puts me in a dark spot due to the empathy I need to pull to make it work, and that empathy really drains the light out of me, since, obviously, gruesome death on a wider scale. So yeah. That kind of dark. It's both a craving to just have it out for once, and also something I don't want to do since I'm starting up shit that the mindset really wouldn't work for.

Seems like just talking about really dark shit and horror has given me a mild taste for the content lately. I'm unlikely to get it because I have to have a good dynamic with someone to indulge it with them, and having one of those roleplays makes me go into a state of mind that's quite besides what I'm otherwise doing. But, it's an urge.

Like any craving though, it's kinda fickle, so maybe I'll have just forgotten about this by next week.

Edit - when I say getting into dark themes, I'm reminded of what someone considered a dark post. They described (through a couple sentences) a demon lord stabbing a villager several times and then issued an order for the town to be viciously massacred. The post ended off on stating that was what was going to happen. My dark would describe the villager's perspective and take examples from the subsequent massacre in detail. It would be absolutely morbid, disturbing and something that really, really puts me in a dark spot due to the empathy I need to pull to make it work, and that empathy really drains the light out of me, since, obviously, gruesome death on a wider scale. So yeah. That kind of dark. It's both a craving to just have it out for once, and also something I don't want to do since I'm starting up shit that the mindset really wouldn't work for.

Sounds familiar to one of my dark sample posts. Last one in my request thread; involving literally one of my more 'colder' of creations in more ways than one. He was demon lord specializing in ice elemental magic and then main in all three fields of necromancy magic. Unless someone posted something similar. Hopefully not 'copying,' me.

Sounds familiar to one of my dark sample posts. Last one in my request thread; involving literally one of my more 'colder' of creations in more ways than one. He was demon lord specializing in ice elemental magic and then main in all three fields of necromancy magic. Unless someone posted something similar. Hopefully not 'copying,' me.
Could well have been it, I just was browsing through RTs and had no recollection of who'd posted what. If yours was in writing sample 4, that's the one.

Could well have been it, I just was browsing through RTs and had no recollection of who'd posted what. If yours was in writing sample 4, that's the one.

That woulda been me then. I write some evil, sadistic, bastards.

I’ve been strangely interested in a sort of Sex Virus roleplay, where instead of undead zombies people become sex obsessed monsters. I’ve seen it in other media and forms but I’ve never really seen a roleplay based around it. Whenever I search “Sex Zombie roleplay” I get regular zombie rp.

A good non con RP where I play one of two extremes: a social justice feminist opposite her worst nightmare or a bible thumping conservative opposite her worst nightmare.

Can't start a Wheel of Time role play that sticks. Ah, well, I suspect interest will go up significantly after the show comes out, and then I'll get that sorted.

A good werewolf or vampire story. It seems that fell off a cliff years ago when it use to be the thing everyone wrote about. I just must not be with the times or something.

Back
Top Bottom