Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A Woman Called Jessie (Wholesome NSFW Roleplay!)

Smashflash2000

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Heyo!
So...Here’s the gist:

Platform: Discord
Preferred length: Longer than two sentences and detailed.
Genre of Interest: I would love to do an original roleplay with my character Jessie in an FxF (Toon x woman) romance in modern day with slight fantasy themes, slice of life, and just a bit of steamy. But preferably cute interactions and casual roleplaying. This tone can possibly change depending on the actions in the roleplay. I intend it to be a wholesome, heartwarming, and funny experience to be engaged in. I mainly have the plot be character focused.
Prompt: I would like the setting to be in modern day with a little fantasy and to have the other player be down on their luck or they need something like a home or a job and that’s where Jessie comes in. We can come up with a prompt through discussion. Again, FxF only. I like these stories to be more character focused. If we agree to go long term, I have some side characters to add on to the story.
SFW/NSFW: A healthy mix of both! Please no day 1 ‘fun times’ unless otherwise.
Other: Big bonus points if you’re an illustrator/artist that can draw their oc and maybe scenes from the roleplay itself. That would be awesome. AND (Yes. There’s more!) if the love interest is a little chubby (she doesn’t have to be) you might see another side of Jessie’s...Also I would prefer IRL Females...(Sorry dudes, no hard feelings)

Please read Jessie’s info BEFORE you PM me.
Jessie Debbie Jones

PM me if you’re interested!
[automerge]1560714395[/automerge]
UPDATE BUMP!

I now have the ability to PM! So they are DEFINITELY open now. Also, I am open to RP through PMs on this site.

(Hoping this doesn’t count as breaking the 24 hour bump if it counts towards the time this request board was made...^^’)

ALSO: Here are a few ideas (Will be updating randomly)

Homeless to Hopeful:
On a cloudy day in town, a young Black woman with a crescent moon mark on her chest and hot pink colored eyes was happily skipping along the sidewalk whistling. Her atmosphere gave a carefree like tone like no other adult. She enjoyed being outside, listening to all the bickering conversations and seeing all the different types of people there. But there was one sight she couldn’t ignore. Her whistling halted as she gazed upon a woman sitting in a corner...With only a box to keep her sheltered

The Lucky Maid:

Alot of people may not know it, but Jessie is currently hiring for a maid to handle her humble above. Only the best may be approved of her liking. Or...Perhaps the cutest working at a minimum wage bar or cafe cleaning, washing, and serving. Will you possibly be lucky...?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom