Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I've never gotten to do a decent story playing against a nurse character. Idk why but they always seem to disappear after only a few responses.
I actually have a plot or two with a nurse, if you want to check my thread in my signature

Something with aphrodisiacs and multiple characters that isn't based around a pharmaceuticals company...

Or a fantasy RPG kinda scenario. human girls, lots of monsters, ahegao, bulging, cum and magic... But with like... an actual plot. Exploring strange cultures where sexual activities are seen as the norm, or strange races can take advantage of the girls citing religious reasons etc. A chance to think out of the box and make a fun, smutty world.

I sorta screwed myself by re-watching Stargate: Atlantis, ended up reminding me how much I enjoyed the Wraith, so I've been craving that fandom hardcore lately. Needless to say, there aren't too many folks that're interested.

it just feels like no one wants to do a romance rp anymore like they dont want to have it build up to get to the sexy parts the just want it to be full on sex and the nice and all but i want there to be romance and drama

<nodnod> The way I put it, "Hot and lusty sex is great but I want plot and build up and aftermath too!" I also want replies that are more than three sentences with five misspelled words... :rolleyes:

Scooby doo in particular anyone x Velma. Apparently I'm the only guy who found Velma to be the more attractive woman.

Scooby doo in particular anyone x Velma. Apparently I'm the only guy who found Velma to be the more attractive woman.
I know several guys who think Velma is the hottest. I'll say I prefer her as well but then I like brainy girls in glasses. ;)

For a while now, I've been craving a male human x female furry high-smut scenario that also contains copious amounts of romantic affection and intimacy. Unfortunately - from what I've seen on this site - that desire is apparently loaded with contradictions.

Firstly, I keep encountering request threads by females where they want to play the human and that their male partner be the furry. Just goes to show that you don't have to be any sort of real-life furry to find the artistic depictions attractive in more ways than one.

And second, I feel like there are a lot of folks here who don't believe smut and affection go together. In fact, interested potential partners who've responded to my request thread have commented on several occassions on how rare that desire is. In my mind, the best kind of sex is the kind that has cuddling before, during, and after.

I also get irked by how many "writers" I come across here. I come here to scratch the itch for affectionate human interaction, and leave my story-telling for D&D.

If anyone can point me towards a free forum roleplay site that would be better suited for my desires, I'd be grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fandoms.If you wanna know my fandoms, drop me a PM and I'll let you know. I'm into many fandoms and I don't wanna list them all here.

Last edited:
Simple; An MxM or MxF(with me playing the female) that has actual plot and lasts for more than a week/dozen replies.
I even threw out some kinky characters no one's decided to take me up on despite the requests for non-con/dub-con/darker themes, sad ain't it?

Now I really want to do a Boy Meets World rp where Topanga has been dating Cory, but cheats on him with Shawn, and gets pregnant. Any takers...???

Don't you ever get in those moods where you're losing the drive to RP, yet you still want to RP at the same time and look for more requests? That's how I feel, I guess it's a craving I won't be able to meet. :p

I kind of know how you feel Ironic.

I haven't RP'd consistently in some time. I owe so many posts and the longer time has passed it's been tougher to get my head back into it. Yet at the same time I constantly get cravings for certain plots or themes. I'll get an idea in my head at work and think "Oh that would be fun" but then remember I haven't been able to keep up with anything for some time. The drive just hasn't been there. Hopefully it'll come back soon.

Yes Raina, that’s exactly what I’m talking about! Ugh it’s a pain, isn’t it?

I hope you’ll get your drive back!

1.) A roleplay where I can play a dominant female character without my partner trying to jam in every kink under the sun, and make it as hardcore as possible. I don't even make threads seeking this anymore because I get overwhelmed by responses, and the vast majority want their fetishes to override the plot. Half of them don't even read the thread, they just see "dominant female" and pitch their own ideas, usually involving kinks that I listed as a hard no.

2.) Diversity. Everyone's white and smoking hot, either slim or curvy/muscular, and in perfect mental/physical health. I'm guilty of this too. I don't want my partners to ditch because I'm not playing a character that appeals to them. But honestly, I'd love to play with and to a broader spectrum. But you say "interracial" and people go straight to the fetish. Same thing if you say chubby.

3.) The opportunity to play a submissive character. This is a hard to fulfil craving partly because I'm picky. I won't play submissive female characters, and I want an emotional connection, not just smut. End result, I mostly play dominant males.

I can think of a few more, but these are the ones I've pretty much written off as impossible to make happen.

Finding a partner for a DD/lg RP is relatively easy. Finding one with golden showers outside the NO column very difficult. And if, the other favs of the girl are so extreme that I cannot participate. My ideal plot would be: incest with romance, bit of spanking, some ass play and bit of watersports (not the main topic) but without scat and real violence. Asking the impossible, I know.

I feel strange that I never noticed the term "slice of life" in reference to roleplays until I began spending more time on this site. It was something I never came across on previous roleplay forums.

Back
Top Bottom