Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I've been really itching for a good fate/ RP, but aside from 1 wonderful partner, it's not always easy to find!

I haven't been able to get ANY rps going since this site updated to it's new look. Not one. I dunno if there are just less people to rp with or what it is. I posted my RT. No bites, and when I message people they don't message back.

I know it’s frustrating but be patient. I’ve come back after some time and regrettably, it seems most if not all of my partners have since moved on. I even got lucky and received a request and started an RP for a dom female :0 Like a unicorn on a threesome dating service I tell you. I hold some regrets but like you I have made a new thread and thrown the line out there. Now I simply wait.

It hasn't been going well for me either, partners who I thought would last packed and ditched me and a couple pairings that I thought would work out has turned into full scaled fights

...you joined the forum on Monday. And you were whining about being dropped as a partner all night on Thursday. You haven't been here long enough to be ditched.

I think some people should calm down and adjust their expectations, because it looks a little unrealistic and it's a bit off-putting.
Actually I've been here since last sunday but whose counting. And I have been ditched actually, by let's see exactly 5 people.

I haven't been able to get ANY rps going since this site updated to it's new look. Not one. I dunno if there are just less people to rp with or what it is. I posted my RT. No bites, and when I message people they don't message back.

Ditto. about never getting a reply to a message.

Or I get an intro out and never get a reply to it.

Occasionally I do get a game though, I'd say this sites responses are slightly better than the other one I use., but it seems I have ideas no one is interested in.

Got twenty six PM's not replied to so far LOL Two stories at least never got a reply to an intro. I'm used to it at this point, you get jaded after a while and don't really expect anything else.

maybe it has something to do with the subject matter.....I gotta start trimming down the number of my PM's cause it's hard to keep the stories and characters straight

maybe it has something to do with the subject matter.....I gotta start trimming down the number of my PM's cause it's hard to keep the stories and characters straight
Well, I can't change the subject matter. That's what I want to write about erotically LOL
As for PM's I only write in threads, so maybe that's it. However a simple and polite 'no thanks' would be better than just ignoring a PM all together, you know?

it just feels like no one wants to do a romance rp anymore like they dont want to have it build up to get to the sexy parts the just want it to be full on sex and the nice and all but i want there to be romance and drama

it just feels like no one wants to do a romance rp anymore like they dont want to have it build up to get to the sexy parts the just want it to be full on sex and the nice and all but i want there to be romance and drama

A lot of people want to explore darker avenues too, since vanilla romance is just one way a plot can move. Lots of drama, low romance. :p

A lot of people want to explore darker avenues too, since vanilla romance is just one way a plot can move. Lots of drama, low romance. :p
I mean im ok with that but im always craving for something slow and to build it up, like i said its always straight to sex and sometimes that can be boring as well

Well, I can't change the subject matter. That's what I want to write about erotically LOL
As for PM's I only write in threads, so maybe that's it. However a simple and polite 'no thanks' would be better than just ignoring a PM all together, you know?
Absolutely. I realize that this isn't some firm or business, but messaging someone back with a simple "No thank you" would be the polite thing to do.

Anything with my Traveler character. World hopping, mystery, heroics. the potential for great tales, almost had at least one good one but then.
SIGH.

Frankly, first a game with someone who wants to write a story and commit to not disappearing.

Back
Top Bottom