What happens when you get an archangel drunk? (Krystal x Katizakat)

Dean blushed madly at Micah's words before he gasped softly and moaned deeply as he was jerked off with Micah's cock. "M-Micah..." he moaned as he panted.

Michael moaned. "mm.. fuck.. yes... Dean.. What do you need, Mon coer? Tell me what you need, Dean" He moaned out, hisbhand jerking faster, though it was slid with the lube and precum from his cock on his hands

Dean was panting and moaning, whimpering shyly at Micah's words though not knowing what Mon Coer means. He was panting and gripping the bed sheets as he mumbled. "M-More..."

Michael smiled, pulling Dean in for another kiss before he lubed his free hand. "As you wish, Mon coer." He breathed, running his fingers over dean's hole, teasing it. He liked having Dean like this. Hopefully the man would want him still after..

Michael cooed softly. "Do not worry, Mon coer. I would sooner hurt myself then hurt you." He promised, gently running his fingers over Dean's hole, but not going any further. He wished to tease his hole to open on its own, not wanting to hurt the man his father had made for him, and he had fallen for. His true vessel, yet Michael hadn't ever seen him that way, even at their first meeting. He had just seen the man he loves.

Dean was blushing madly and nodded shyly as he whimpered and squirmed, his dick now painfully hard and poking at Micah's stomach, begging for attention.

Michael had a small little smirk on his lips as he took Dean's cock in his hand, rubbing it quickly as his other hand still rimmed Dean's hole. He wanted to be inside, but he couldn't hurt Dean like that. "Ready for a finger?" He asked, eyes looking genuinely worried and loving.

Dean gasped and groaned, whimpering as he was jerked off before he looked at Micah shyly, still seeming very uncertain, his hole however was opening up a bit, especially when his cock started receiving attention. "I-I... I guess..." He said nervously.

Michael kissed him loveingly, sweetly and reassuringly. "I'll be gentle, I promise, mon coer." He whispered in Dean's ear, jerking him off quickly as he gently prodded the other's man's hole, his hand having been relubed so as to not hurt the man he loves so deeply.

Dean blushed at the kiss and nodded softly before he gasped and moaned as he was jerked off quicker before his breath hitched and he let out a slow, tense groan as the finger probed him.

Michael kept jerking Dean off moaning softly. "You're so fucking sexy, Dean. want you so bad, baby." He growled, probing his middle finger around until he finds his prostate, probing it quickly. "Fuck! I'm so close Dean!"

Dean was gasping and moaning deeply before he gasped and began groaning wantonly as his prostate was probbed. "M-Mi... Micah....!" He gasped out before his breath hitched and he moaned deeply, cumming hard.

Hearing Dean's moans, was the last straw for Michael. He came with a shout, kissing the other man passionately, his grace pulsing happily. It felt so right to be with this man. He was made for him. He panted as he broke the kiss, still probing the other's prostate. "Can I add another finger? I want to be inside you.. but I don't want to hurt you" he pleaded breathily.

Dean blushed madly and whimpered shyly as he felt Micah's cum splash between them, continuing to moan and squirm as his prostate was continually teased. He looked at Micah with half-lidded, embarrassed eyes before nodding shyly, his heart racing which Micah would be able to feel through his insides.

Micheal let out a little moan, slowly pulling out his finger to slowly ad the second one as well, kissing Dean. He was so hot and bothered, and his grace thrummed under his skin. He was glad that Dean couldn't sense that. Little did the archangel know, was that when they awoke in the morning, they'd be bonded forever, but not in the way he thought his father intended.

Dean blushed madly as Micah moaned, it was such a different sound to a woman's moan, deep, rough... hot... He then gasped and groaned deeply in the kiss as a second finger was added, he whimpered and panted hard as he gripped onto Micah's shoulders as he was fingered.

Michael let out another moan. Pleasuring Dean and making those sounds come out of him as he fingered him and hitting his prostate all over. "I'm so close again Dean.. Fuck. You drive me crazy.. Mon coer." he moaned, hitting Dean's gspot again and scissoring him.

Dean was gasping and moaning deeply, surprised that Micah was close again already even though he wasn't getting any physical stimulation. He couldn't dwell on it though as his fingers were making his head swim and making him moan and pant harder. "M-Micah... Oh god... Micah please..." He pleaded.

Dean was panting and moaning, blushing madly as he gripped onto him and squirmed a bit. "I-I don't... know... J-Just... want to feel more..." Though he said this he did push on Micah's shoulders, as if wanting to push his mouth down to his cock.

Michael smirked at Dean giving him a passionate kiss. "I think i can help with that.." He purred, eyes twinkling in mischeif as he bent down and deep throated Dean. It would be worth it just to see the man he loved write in pleasure.

Dean blushed in the kiss then his eyes widened and he gasped, tipping his head back as he groaned deeply, panting heavier a he did in fact writhe in pleasure, letting out sexy little whimpers as he gripped onto Micah's hair. "O-Oh god... Oh FUCK!"

Michael smirked, humming stairway to heaven softly as he deep throated Dean, knowing how good the vibration would feel for his lover, and also it had gotten stuck in his head. He groaned as the other man gripped his hair, sending still more vibration through Dean's cock. He came just barely touched again, grace vibrating through his skin.

Dean was gasping and moaning deeply, almost frantically as Micah began humming on his cock. He whimpered shyly as he felt Micah cum again before he began gasping desperately himself as he built.

Back
Top Bottom