What happens when you get an archangel drunk? (Krystal x Katizakat)

Michael let out another soft chime of a laugh, cutting Dean a large slice of pie and heating it for him the microwave, topping it with some whipped cream, but no icecream. He knew the other didn't like that. He handed him the pie. "Here you are, Dean." he muttered softly before getting up to get his own piece. Michael was polite, and you always serve guests first before yourself.

Dean nodded, still seeming to be thinking as he thanked Micah for the pie and began to dig in. He never had been with a man before... though he couldn't say he wasn't curious...

Michael smiled softly, slowly eating his pie. He was curious about what the other was thinking, but wouldn't dare look into his minf lije he might someone else. "Penny for your thoughts, Dean?" he asked, taking a bite of his pie.

Dean hesitated as he blushed brightly and stammered. "Well... I mean... I-I... I'm not exactly opposed to it..." He mumbled before taking a big bite of his pie, looking away in embarrassment.

Micheal lightly stroked Dean's cheek, his face andveyes showing unexplained emotion. He blushed a little, leaning in and kissing the other man, slow and passionate. He'd waited to long to mess yhis up. Little did he know, he'd make a bigger mistake later.

Dean blushed madly at the touch, a man's touch, and closed his eyes tightly before he gasped softly as their lips met and he hesitated, his heart racing as he timidly started to kiss back, though softly, timidly.

Michael smiled softly. "You're welcome Dean." he replied, drinking down his scotch. He blusked a little. "lets move this to the bed. it will be more comfortable." he added, pulling Dean up and leading him to the bed, tripping and falling so Dean was on top of him.

Dean blushed brightly then gasped in surprise as he was pulled down on top of Micah. "S-Sorry..." he mumbled shyly as he climbed off of Micah and sat beside him.

Michael let out another chime of a laugh, pulling Dean in for another kiss, pulling him back closer. "Don't worry about it, Dean. Having you on top of me is.. quite pleasing." He replied, his dick already straining in his dark jeans.

Dean gasped softly in surprise as he was pulled in for another kiss, a shy whimper escaping him before he blushed brightly at his words, looking into his eyes, seeming quite nervous and shy as his dick also twitched slightly.

Michael smiled softly, reassuringly. "You don't have to be so worried. I'm gonna take good care of you, Dean." he purred, thrusting his hips up to get some friction on his and dean's cocks. He kissed him again, pulling off the man's shirt. He moaned at the skin to skin contact, pulling his own jeans off before pawing b at Dean's, asking silently.

Dean blushed more at Micah's words before he gasped and groaned a little as he felt the friction before he shivered at the contact of their bare chests. He blushed madly as he saw Micah's erection before he nodded shyly as he asked to pull his pants off without words as he lay next to him.

Michael smiled reassuringly, kissed him again, pulling his pants and boxers off. "You're so fucking sexy, Dean." He purred, taking both their cocks in his large hand, jerking them off. He bit at Dean's beck, soothing ut with his tongue. He was so wrapped in pleasure, he didn't notice how his grace pulsed, and how next to the hickie he'd just given dean, there was his mark on his left shoulder. Dean was gonna kill him in the morning...

Back
Top Bottom