What happens when you get an archangel drunk? (Krystal x Katizakat)

Lucifer blinked in surprise and hesitated. "I-I've... never really thought about it... but... right now WE can't have a child..."

Dean looked up at Michael. "Yeah Micah?" He asked.

Lucifer blinked in surprise, not having expected that out of the hunter but smiled softly and held him close. "If... If you think I could be a good dad..."

Dean raised a curious eyebrow but nodded, setting down the controller. "Alright...?"

Sam nuzzles him softly. "I think you'd be an amazing dad, mon couer. You have so much love that you don't show."

Michael smiled and took his hand. In a second the four of them are at Dean's favorite place in the whole world. He smiles. "Close your eyes mon couer."

Lucifer blushed a little more and nodded. "Yes Sammy... forever."

(wings in hand, lol :p)

Dean opened his eyes slowly then his eyes widened in shock and his heart skipped. "W-Wait... a-are you all...?"

Lucifer smiled and sighed happily in the kiss. "I love you too..."

Dean's face was bright red and his heart was racing as he stammered. "I-I... I..." He swallowed and nodded softly. "Y-Yes..."

Lucifer sighed softly. "What do you want to do?" He asked Sam with a loving look.

Dean was blushing madly and looked down in embarrassment. "I-I love you all... too..."

Lucifer moaned softly in the kiss before he gasped in surprise and blushed brightly, looking down in embarrassment as he timidly began to undress.

Dean nodded softly. "W-When should it be?"

Back
Top Bottom