What happens when you get an archangel drunk? (Krystal x Katizakat)

Dean sat beside him and as they rode he did not look impressed. "They're not even realistic... ghosts don't moan like they're about to have an orgasm..."

Gabriel chuckled. "Yeah, but people like Disney didn't know that." he couldn't wait for later. He had an even better surprise for tonight after dinner.

After all the rides and dinner, Gabriel smirked. "so, I have another surprise. We're going to see the led zeppelin concert that premiered stairway to heaven." and with a snap, they were there. "follow me, deano. You'll meet the band after the show."

As it turned out, the band was friends with Gabriel and they all knew of his bisexuality. He smiled as he hugged Robert plant. "Guys, this is my boyfriend, Dean." He explained, and they all smiled.

Robert made a remark. "Definately better than that pagan goddess Kali, man" Evidentally Robert plant was a hunter.

Robert smiled. "Nothing much. Just about to have a few beers and chill. Want to Join us? Been ages since we saw Loki." He murmurred, strumming at his guitar.

Gabriel smiled. "Its goodno see you guys too." He replied, sending calming grace through the bond.

Robert nodded and smiled, motioning for the two of them to sit down. Then Gabriel got an idea. He whispered to robert who smirked, getting out one of his guitars and signing it. He grinned, handing it to gabriel. "Dean? Rob wants you to have this." He murmurred, handing the man the signed guitar.

Back
Top Bottom