What happens when you get an archangel drunk? (Krystal x Katizakat)

Dean's eyes widened in shock and his jaw dropped, loosing any cool he had left as he carefully took the guitar. "Y-You... You're serious...?" He asked, his eyes wid in awe.

Dean smiled shyly at him and continued to talk with the band, asking where they got inspirations for different songs, who generally wrote them, so on and so forth.

Dean blushed a little at the wing around him but he continued to chat happily with the men until it was late enough that they had to get back to where they were staying and get some sleep. Dean picked up the signed guitar and asked. "Are you sure I can have this?"

They shook hands and parted ways, Dean holding the guitar like it was the most precious thing in the world. He smiled stupidly at Gabriel. "Thank you so much Gabe, this was amazing."

Dean blushed softly at the kiss and looked down shyly. "I-I... I love you too..." He mumbled as he popped a protective guitar case into the room and carefully set the guitar in it before locking it shut.

Dean blushed a little and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

The next morning Dean yawned and stretched.

After three days Lucifer was finally done with his vessel. It was perfect, it wouldn't disintegrate, it would be able to use the full extent of his abilities... He just hoped Sam would like it... He entered the vessel and took a breath before heading to be with his mate again. He appeared in the room where Sam was still sleeping and waited for him to wake.

Dean yawned and stretched before blushing brightly as he looked between all of them.

Lucifer smiled shyly at Sam, gesturing to himself. "So? What do you think?"

Back
Top Bottom