What happens when you get an archangel drunk? (Krystal x Katizakat)

Dean continued to eat silently, blushing a little.

Lucifer finished his food and just gazed at Sam admiringly and lovingly as he waited for the man to finish eating.

Dean happened to look up when Michael was stealing a glance and blushed more as he looked down quickly, eating hurriedly in embarrassment.

Lucifer smiled. "Well, we are in China, want to do some sight seeing? Or we could go to a hotspring and relax. Explore the Reed Flute Cave, see some pandas, visit a mosque, go to the Yu Garden, mountains, lakes, and of course the Great Wall of China. Of course, we don't have to narrow it down to just China. We can go wherever you want my dear."

Dean sighed a little as he finished eating. 'Well this is awkward...' He thought to himself.

Lucifer smiled brightly. "You got it mon cherie." He replied and paid for the meal before leading him outside and snapping them to a zoo first so Sam could see the pandas and other native creatures. "Don't worry. I don't support zoos that are cruel or enclosing. This zoo treats the animals very well and gives them plenty of space, almost like they're really in the wild." He said, leading him to the panda exhibit.

Michael let out a sift chortle of a laugh, smiling at Dean as he called the waiter over to pay. "Where would you like to start exploring?"

Sam smiled at him, watchjng as he paid with a smile. His eyes widened as they appeared in a zoo. He still wasn't used to that. "Wow. this is amazing.."

Dean looked around and shrugged. "Not sure, I don't know much about Romania." He replied.

Lucifer smiled and led him to the railing that overlooked he pandas and held him close by the waist, resting his head on the man's shoulder as they admired the adorable creatures.

Dean nodded and let him zap them there.

Lucifer smiled and nuzzled into him before leading him around the zoo to see the other creatures before taking him to one of the famous caves with ancient statues carved into the walls.

Dean thought a moment then shook his head. "Nah, too... pre-1900s..." He said with a chuckle.

Lucifer smiled happily and led Sam around, explaining the history of each carving, happy to share this joy with his love.

Michael took his hand, leading him into his mansion. "Its human from anything finding us." He explained with a smiled, turning only to give Dean a kiss.

Sam looked ariund in awe. "I never thought I'd get to see this..."

Back
Top Bottom