What happens when you get an archangel drunk? (Krystal x Katizakat)

Dean nodded then blushed a little at the kiss. "I-I see..." He murmured softly.

Lucifer smiled and said. "You're an angel now love, you can go anywhere you want, see anything you want."

That of course only made Dean blush more and he looked down shyly. "S-Shut up..." He mumbled in embarrassment.

Lucifer chuckled softly and nodded. "Well, I have no problem reminding you by bringing you myself." He hugged the man close and kissed him sweetly.

Dean blushed madly and let out a surprised little whimper in the kiss before looking at him shyly. "I-I... I love you too... Micah..." He was finally able to admit it...

Lucifer smiled in sheer joy. "I love you too Sammy. So much..." He thought a moment. "Love, I will need to be away from you for the next few days. I want to make myself a vessel that will hold me and that will take my full time and concentration. I hope you do not mind."

Michael's grace pulsed happily under his skin, and the emotions Dean would feel would be only elation, bright love and unending devotion. Despite the stories, at heart, michael was a lover not a fighter.

Sam snuggled into his mate, kissing him all over. "I think I can handle that. Will I need to mark you again?" He asked, simply content to snuggle for a bit.

Dean blushed brightly as he felt those emotions and looked down shyly.

Lucifer chuckled and shook his head. "I marked you remember silly? That will stick as long as I exist."

Dean glanced up at Michael and then looked down shyly again. "I-I can't help it... I'm... I'm not used to these type of things..."

Lucifer blinked in surprise as he felt the mark on his hip and he blushed madly in embarrassment, looking down apologetically. "I-I guess I did... yes... you can mark my new vessel..."

Michael smiled, lifting his chin with a finger and giving him another kiss. "Well, you should get used to it. I'm not going anywhere, and neither is Cas or Gabe."

Sam smiled, kissing lucifer. "Good. I'll hold you to that sweetheart."

Dean blushed brightly and let out a soft, embarrassed whimper in the kiss and looked at Michael shyly, nodding.

Lucifer smiled and nodded, returning the kiss.

Michael smiled. "Well, of course video games, as you know that's a pleasure of mine, but there's also a musuc room, home theatre, Dojo, large stocked with anything you might need kitchen, and a game room with like pool and that kind of thing." He replied, smiling.

Sam looked around, grinning. "Nice place."

Dean blushed a little at the smile on his face before his eyes widened in awe. "Whoa..."

Lucifer shrugged a little. "I may have... helped design it when I realized I loved you..."

Michael chuckled. "What?" He asked, a little confused. There were games like pac man and donkey kong, as well as other things like air hockey and even a whack a mole. it was more like a mini arcade. He chuckled softly. "Despite my penchant for stioc, games are a real pleasure of mine."

Sam raised an eyebrow, but blushed. "You know, you never did tell me just how you realized you love me.."

Dean smiled excitedly. "This is awesome."

Lucifer blushed in embarrassment and looked down. "I was... delving into your past, just learning more about you so I could better convince you to say yes then... I just grew more and more fond of you... Then when I saw the pain on your face when you lost Jessica... I just wanted to rip that demon apart that gave such a look to your face... and then I realized..."

Michael smiled brightly. "Glad you like it."

Sam gave him a kiss. "Don't worry, Dean shot him in the head with the colt before it was stolen from us." he explained, pulling lucifer close to him. "I think for me.. I'm not even sure. it just felt right, so I let it happen."

Michael smiled, sitting over by the Large tv, which he flipped on and started to play some Super mario galaxy. He enjoyed how invented it was, and called dibs on reaping any video game creator, geek that he is.

Sam gave him a kiss. "Me too. I never knew I could be this happy again, Luce."

Dean played a variety of the games before they actually got around to pool.

Lucifer smiled at him lovingly and held him close, kissing him sweetly. "Me too mon couer."

Back
Top Bottom