What happens when you get an archangel drunk? (Krystal x Katizakat)

Lucifer smiled happily as he panted and hugged Sam close, nuzzling his neck. "I love you too Sammy... I'm not going anywhere."

Dean blushed a little in embarrassment and sighed. "What do we do? If I reject him he'll die right?"

Mary smiled and stroked his hair lovingly, like a mother would her son. "Of course sweetie."

Sam nuzzled him softly, letting out a small sigh. "Please don't. I don't think my heart could take it." he muttered, vulnerable emotions running through the bond.

Michael's emotions showed his worry for his little brother. "Yes. But I may be able to reverse it now that you're not human. It was.. trickier when you were human, mon couer. More chance of accidentally killing you." He explained, more emotions running through both bonds.

Gabriel ate a cupcake and snuggled Mary, sighing softly. "Thanks for being there, Mary."

Lucifer smiled softly and gently stroked Sam's face with his hands. "I know my love... I'll stay with you no matter what."

Dean blinked in surprise. "How likely is 'may be able'?"

Mary smiled and nodded softly. "It's no trouble, it's not like I'm going anywhere."

Sam closed his eyes in comfort at his mates touch. He gives him a loving kiss. "Thanks Luce. I appreciate it."

Michael chuckled softlg through the bond. "You really don't want to be tied yo Gabriel do you? The odds are about 50/50. It could kill you or my brother. The bonds.. are very curious things. they have minds of their own." He explained, silently wondering what might've made Dean have auch an aversion to the littlest archangel.

Gabriel smiled softly. "Still, thank you. It means alot."

Lucifer smiled and closed his eyes, snuggling the man close.

Dean blushed a little and looked down. "I-It's not that I hate Gabriel... it's just... I already have you two... so..."

Mary nodded and continued to rub his back.

Sam snuggled into him, sighing contentedly. He'd never thought he deserved this, and now he has it.

Michael sent understanding through the bond. "Fair enough Dean. but.. given that he bonded to you, it shows his true feelings, which means it will happen again. our graces react erratically when we're near someone we love. Probably better to just accept it, because if it happens a second time, I won't be able to reverse it." He explains, not really sure how to feel.

Gabriel sighed softly in comfort, leaning into the soft touch he'd never had growing up.

Sam relaxed, eyes closing as he relaxed. "Can I see your wings sometime, Luce?" He asked, looking curious.

Michael nodded. "While I admit I am a little jealous, I won't risk you or my brother getting hurt trying to reverse it. He loves you. That isn't gonna change."

Castiel nodded. "I concur with Michael."

Sam smiled and kissed him. "I'd like that so very much luce. I'm sure they're beautiful. like you." He purred, nuzzling him.

Michael and Castiel appeared next to Dean, both kissing him. "Stop. this isn't your fault, mon cherie. Even angels can't control eho they fall in love with. Its alright baby. really." Michael promised, slipping somthing on Dean's left ring finger. it wasn't the engagement ring, no, but it was a promise. A promise of eternal affection.

Lucifer blushed madly at the words and looked down shyly. "T-They're not..." he murmured.

Dean blinked in surprise when they appeared and blushed brightly as they kissed him and blushed more as he instantly understood the meaning of the ring. He looked down shyly before taking a breath and praying to Gabriel for him to appear.

Sam gave him a loving kiss. "Don't say that. I'm sure if they're anything like you they're beautiful." He murmurred, snuggling his mate.

Michael smiled softly and kissed his head as Castiel pulled Dean on a hug. "Hey, its just us. No need to blush so much. We love you." He promised, watching as Gabriel appeared timidly.

Gabriel looked nothing like the trickster that the winchesters were so used to seeing. He looked small, wary, almost afraid of what what happen. "You prayed, Dean?" He asked softly, looking up at all three men meekly.

Lucifer shook his head. "They're hideous... When I was cast from heaven father altered the color of my wings to 'portray my ugly soul.' They're a horrible, disgusting color of greenish yellow... Like someone puked mustard over them..."

Dean blushed softly at Castiel's hug and words before looking up as Gabriel appeared. He hesitated before taking a breath and asking. "Gabriel... do you love me...?"

Sam nuzzled him. "You've changed Luce. there's no reason for your wings to remain that color, and even if they were, I'm sure I'll love them anyway, because I love you." He purred, trying to sooth.

Michael and Castiel smile reassuringly at Gabriel.

Gabriel take in a breath, golden eyes wide. "Yes.."

Lucifer blushed brightly at his words and looked down slightly, sniffling as he felt tears fill his eyes. "Thank you Sammy..." he murmured.

Dean blushed a little and took a breath as well. "Ok..." He murmured, blushing more as he murmured. "I-I guess you can... join us if you want... But I'm still Cas and Micah's partners as well."

Sam kissed all over Lucifer's face, conveying his love for him. "Of course Luce. Inima mea"

Gabriel looked hopeful for a moment before he grinned brightly. "Of course Dean! of course!" he replied, and then he kissed him.

Lucifer smiled softly and snuggled into him, sighing in comfort.

Dean gasped softly in surprise and blushed brightly, letting out a muffled 'm-mm!" of surprise as he was kissed.

Sam kissed him softly, content to relax with him.

Gabriel smirked a little as he pulled away. "Damn I like kissing you." his personality had shifted back to what was more normal for him. Michael just chuckled softly.

Lucifer sighed happily and snuggled into him.

Dean was blushing madly and looked down in embarrassment. "S-Shut up..." He muttered in embarrassment as his heart was racing as he thought about the fact that he now had THREE lovers, all of whom were standing there and knew about each other and were ok with it.

Sam snuggled close, planting kisses all over him to convey his love.

Gabriel let out a little chuckle, then looked to Dean and the others. "So, I had a thought. what if we each go out on separate dates with Dean? You can still sleep with Cas and michael though. I know you're not quite comfortable with me. Not that I blame you" her suggested, michael and Castiel nodding in approval.

Sam pressed his body down on Lucifer's gingerly, giving him a passionate and loving kiss. "Love you too, Luce. forever"

The three other angels in the room smiled, but Michael was the first to speak. "So, who should go first?" Castiel and Gabriel looked contemplative.

Castiel smiled. "Who do you want to go first, Dean?"

Lucifer sighed happily at the feeling of Sam's body pressed against his and smiled softly, shyly.

Dean blushed a little and shrugged. "I-I guess we can go in order of who marked me when..."

Sam smiled also, head tucking into the crook of Lucifer's neck as he falls asleep.

Michael, Castiel, and Gabriel all nod. Michael smiles. "That works perfectly." He murmurred, having already planned the date out. "We can have ours tomorrow, Mon couer."

Lucifer sighed in comfort and closed his eyes, falling asleep as well once he'd pulled the covers over them.

Dean nodded shyly. "A-Alright... what should we do today...?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom