What is Life's Greatest Illusion? ~*1x1 Sengoku/Skyrim rp for DarkMudkip and Jikkah*~

"Then I'll deal with it when that happens." She wheezed, making it into her room and rooting around in her chest for a health potion.

Amaya drank to potion with slight difficulty, taking a moment to catch her breath before standing on wobbly legs. "I have to clean up the blood; thank you for helping me." She said, heading off down the hall.

(( ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Sasuke's gonna be so happy~))

Amaya made quick work of cleaning up the blood, a soft scowl on her face as she mopped up the mess.

Amaya muttered a curse under her breath as she continued to wipe up the large pool of blood off the ground, rising out the rag in a bucket of water, then wiping up more of the blood.

Amaya didn't say anything, a soft frown on her face as she finished cleaning up the blood. Picking up the bucket full of bloody water, she headed off to dispose of it.

Amaya scowled, having to answer now that she had been ordered. "It's my blood. I'm fine. Just a mishap while training." She said quietly.

"What does mishap mean? Did an initiate attack you?" "She stayed in a different shape longer than required and suffered for it. I warned her, but I guess Dunmer are deaf." Babette said as she walked passed to go to her alchemy garden. Sasuke looked to Amaya, "Is this true?"

Amaya glared death at the little she-devil, looking to Sasuke with furrowed brows and a faint frown. "Yes, it's true." She looked and felt quite guilty. "I needed to see what my limits were." She said softly.

She scowled more, but agreed. "Hai.." She said softly, though begrudgingly; she wanted so badly to argue that she needed to practice for missions, that it was important, but something kept her from speaking out.

"Yeah... Sorry.." She said, waiting for Sasuke to release her arm before she headed off to dispose of the blood then rest.

The sound of a bucket hitting the floor and water sloshing could be heard just down the hall, followed by wheezing and grunting from Amaya.

Amaya was slumped against the wall, gripping the stone in a desperate attempt to keep herself from falling completely, the bucket of bloody water spilled on the floor. "I-I'm fine," She looked over her shoulder at Sasuke, blood dripping from her eyes. "I just stumbled." She looked about as panicked as Sasuke was, startled by her sudden collapse.

"Your eyes are bleeding!" He yelled, more out of alarm than anger. He moved over and helped her to her bed, giving her an Ultimate Healing Potion. "No more of this weird magic anymore."

Amaya sat on the edge of her bed, wiping away the blood that dripped from her eyes. "I-I'm fine, really, I'm not in pain, honestly, I just lost my footing for a second." She refused the potion, shaking her head.

Back
Top Bottom