What is Life's Greatest Illusion? ~*1x1 Sengoku/Skyrim rp for DarkMudkip and Jikkah*~

The murderous intent was strong enough that it could be felt throughout the entire castle, and within seconds, the door burst open. "Akihime-sama!" Sprinting to move between the two, she drew her own weapons, attacking Sasuke without hesitation.

Sasuke deflected her attacks with perfect precision, eyes narrowed, "Your Akihime-sama has something incredibly important to tell you, Amaya." He stated firmly. Akihime dropped to the floor, wheezing as she fought tears.

Amaya stopped, but didn't lower her guard, keeping her eyes glued to Sasuke. "Akihime-sama... What is he talking about?"

"I-I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." She sobbed, "It's my fault...it's all my fault...!" "Tell her what you did." Sasuke hissed. Akihime cried weakly and lowered her head in shame, "I-I erased your memories of the assassin before you...I-I didn't mean to, I swear! I-It was an accident!" She blubbered, "Please forgive me, Amaya! It was a mistake that has been eating me away ever since! I've just been so scared!"

Amaya shook her head. "He's an assassin, what could he mean to me?" She asked, still not entirely understanding that the man who stood before her was the man she loved.

"I-I'm not sure what he is to you...but I saw you kiss him and I got upset..." She hiccuped, "I was upset because you had told me you loved me, you had loved me as intimately as you did him...! I felt betrayed...! I didn't think my magicka would go rampant!" "You unfairly removed her memories of me!" Sasuke snapped. Akihime cried more, "I didn't mean it! I'm so sorry, Ama...! I-I can fix it, just please forgive me...!"

Amaya stared at Akihime, slowly lowering her weapon. "You... Took my memories..?" She asked quietly, her face showing her disappointment. Looking back to Sasuke, she looked conflicted. "We're... Lovers..?" She whispered, then made a face. "I've never seen you before, only at the temple."

Akihime cast a nullification spell on Amaya, and instatly the memories came flooding back. Akihime sat in shame, her head down as she waited for what Amaya would do.

Amaya stood in place, her eyes wide, dropping the dagger. "Y-You.." Her brows furrowed and she shook her head. "Why would you keep me like that..?" She whispered, taking a step away from Akihime. "Why would you take something so important from me..?"

"I didn't mean for it to happen! I was going to fix it, but you were so happy! I left it alone and the guilt was destroying me! I'm so sorry, Ama, please...!" She reached out to her, hand shaking.

Amaya shook her head again, and backed away further. "You can't just do that.. I-.. I don't forgive you.." She said, backing up to stand beside Sasuke.

Her eyes widened and she broke into louder sobs, "But I'm sorry! I feel awful, Amaya, I do!! It was an accident!!" "Let's go Amaya." Sasuke placed his hand gently on her back to help ease her out. "No!! Please, don't leave!! You promised me you would never leave me!!" Akihime begged, the powerful mage reduced to nothing more than a sobbing, heartbroken fourteen year old girl.

Amaya's face held a look of hurt and betrayal of her own, but she followed Sasuke regardlessly, not answering Akihime. Her heart ached, both with leaving Akihime, and with what Akihime had done.

"Come back!! Please!! Amaya!! AMAYA!!" Akihime begged and screamed, crumpling into a broken head on the floor. Sasuke removed Amaya from the Blue Palace before thenguards could see them as they rushed to check on Akihime. "It's best this way." He assured her.

"Yeah." Were the only words out of Amaya's mouth as her and Sasuke ran from Solitude, leaving behind the Blue Palace, Akihime, and the great city of Solitude.

Amaya entered the Sanctuary, which was surprisingly warm for being a large underground base. Saying nothing, she looked around, cautious even with Sasuke.

Amaya just nodded, not wanting to speak about, or even think of Akihime, still upset. "So what's life here?"

"We live pretty quietly, actually. We help each other when needed and we take care of contracts." He answered, leading her to the main area. A jestor danced toward them, grinning and giggling, "Greetings, Listener~! I'm so glad to see you returned~!" "Hello, Cicero." Sasuke seemed a little annoyed with the Imperial, trying to look anywhere else.

Amaya kept her distance from the man, a soft frown on her face, but she didn't mind her eyes, and they soon made contact with his.

Amaya nodded to him, both to answer his question, and to greet him. "Who's Mother?" She asked Sasuke.

Back
Top Bottom