What is Life's Greatest Illusion? ~*1x1 Sengoku/Skyrim rp for DarkMudkip and Jikkah*~

"We can pass through the market on the way to the Temple." She smiled, a bit mischievously. "I'll make sure no one sees you, promise." She held out her pinkie for Akihime, a giddy grin on her face.

Amaya took Akihime's hand in hers and headed out of her bedroom and out of the Blue Palace, taking the back streets toward the market so Akihime could see the people for a brief while.

Akihime watched everyone go about their business in awe, even though she looked dreadfully out of place in her regal looking attire. "I wish I could be like them...never have to worry about Daedra worshippers or assassins...live life freely as I wish it. I would love that so much..."

"I wish I could take you anywhere but here... I'd like to take you to Morrowind, you could see the Siltstriders, and the Netches.." She said, a happy smile on her face. "I'd like to own my own Siltstrider one day..."

"I read that they're almost extinct...there's only a few left.." She frowned, "Which is a shame because they sound amazing from what I've read. They're as tall as mammoths...!"

"Taller." She said with an excited smile, heading up the stone ramp that lead toward the Temple. "I only saw one as a young girl, and they're huge."

She nodded and smiled. "The memory is a bit faint, I was very young, but yes... My mother owned one." She said.

"Only that I have her hair." She shook her head, a sad smile on her face. "She died when I was very young, both of my parents did, so I don't really know either of them- oh, would you like me to accompany you inside the Temple, or would you like to be alone for a while?"

"You can come with me, I don't mind." She replied, walking up the final stretch of the ramp, "I remember my parents to an extent...sadly, when I try to remember my father, I can only see Yoshitsugu..."

"I'm sorry." She frowned, keeping her pace until they reached the Temple, opening the door for her and following her inside. "What about your mother?"

"She was very kind and always tried to keep everyone happy. She was as beautiful as Dibella and as wise as Julianos. I like to think it was because my mother was so virtuous that the Nine blessed me." She said, smiling softly.

"That's very nice." She said softly, then motioned to the seats. "I'll be here, take your time, we can go through the market again on the way back." She promised, taking a seat.

Akihime nodded and moved to sit in front of the shrines, lacing her fingers together and praying silently. The other priests watched her in muted awe, never being so close to the Divines than when Akihime was around.

Amaya waited patiently in her spot in the back of the Temple, enjoying the cool air, and resting her eyes.

"What are you doing here? Taking the dog for a walk?" A teasing voice asked. It was a young man with bright ginger orange hair and forest green eyes, dressed in farming clothes.

Amaya blinked and looked over at the young man, a soft frown forming on her face as she looked him up and down, then turned her attention away from him, looking at the far wall.

"Please leave me alone." She said curtly, leading Sasuke to believe maybe she was mad at him, still refusing to look at him.

"What's the matter with you?" He huffed. "Is everything alright, Ama?" Akihime glanced back, frowning softly, "Do I need to call the guard?"

"No, I'm alright, Akihime-sama." She turned to look at Sasuke. "Please do not act so familiar with me, I don't know you." She said lowly, standing and moving to a seat closer to Akihime and farther from the man harassing her.

Amaya frowned softly and looked to Akihime. "Do you know that man?" She asked, brows furrowed.

Back
Top Bottom