What is Life's Greatest Illusion? ~*1x1 Sengoku/Skyrim rp for DarkMudkip and Jikkah*~

She let out another soft groan of disappointment, rolling her head away from him and closing her eyes.

"I've been here." She answered, closing her eyes due to the room looking like it was spinning.

"I.. I don't know.." She whimpered, shaking her head. "I can't remember.." She answered, then groaned. "I think I'm going to be sick.."

Amaya gripped the bucket and leaned over into the bucket, vomiting into it. "C-Can I have water...?"

Amaya only seemed to get worse as the days went by, but it was only the drugs working their way out of her system. She had vomited in her sleep twice, and would often wake up in cold sweats, one night she even woke to find she had wet herself. After Sasuke had cleaned her up and changed the sheets, she lay in bed, pale and clammy, shivering hard.

Amaya shook her head, keeping her eyes squeezed shut. "No.. I don't know, everything hurts..."

"Take your time..." He said gently, "We'll get this straightened out..."
"I love you, too, Ama...as long as you promise to return to my side...you have my permission to leave..."

Amaya flinched when the voices started back up in her head and she covered her ears, tears flooding down her cheeks on their own. "They're back..!" She choked out. "She won't be quiet!"

"Who? Calm down, calm down, it's alright..." He said soothingly, "You're safe..."
"You aren't nothing, Ama...you're my friend! I think very highly of you...you're family to me...!"

"I don't know!" She cried, the woman's voice getting louder and louder in her ears. She felt like she was going to be sick again, but managed to keep it down.

Pulling her trembling hands away from her ears, she opened her eyes to look at Sasuke, shaking her head. "No.." She said weakly, tears building up in her eyes.

Amaya would eventually tire herself out, falling into a deep sleep that only lasted until the early hours of the morning. When she woke, she lay still in the bed, staring up at the ceiling for a few moments before slowly turning to look at Sasuke.

Sasuke was sleeping very lightly, not really wanting to lose sleep over her. His chin was resting against his chest and his arms were folded loosely over his stomach.

Amaya's eyes were clear, and she only looked at Sasuke for a brief moment before she started to attempt her escape. Her head still pounded and her body ached for skooma still, but she needed to return home.

Back
Top Bottom