What is Life's Greatest Illusion? ~*1x1 Sengoku/Skyrim rp for DarkMudkip and Jikkah*~

Amaya glanced at Festus when he mentioned wiping her mind, but said nothing.
"I have no qualms, just do be discreet, and try not to bring too many more guests uninvited." Astrid gave him a look that showed she was serious, heading off when she heard Arnbjorn calling for her.

Sasuke made a noise before pushing off the wall he was leaning against, "When you're done with her, send her on her way. I have a job to do." He said and stalked off.

((Bring in the chaos~?))

Amaya didn't feel comfortable being left alone with Sasuke's new family, but didn't feel she had a say in what Sasuke did.

Gabriella finished applying the poultices and gave her a small red bottle, "Here's my strongest healing potion, take it as soon as the poultice wears off."

Amaya nodded and stood, pocketing the bottle and turning to leave. Sasuke had gotten a head start on her, but she caught up to him with minimal struggle, tailing him as he headed off to his next job.

"I'm not going back... I can't." She said, rubbing her neck. It was strange for her to be on her own without being commanded, she wasn't used to it.

He scowled, "You're just gonna leave your girlfriend behind?" He asked dully. An image of Akihime passed out beside Amaya's bed was the last time she would ever see Akihime again if she successfully evaded the guards hunting her.

Her face flushed a deep red and she sputtered. "Sh-She isn't me girlfriend." She said sternly, but she still sounded pretty flustered.

"Mmhm..." He said before moving to the brush and changing out of his Brotherhood armor and putting on farming clothes with a light hood. He came out of the brush and continued his journey.

"What makes you think she's my- my girlfriend?" She asked, following after Sasuke, a slight scowl on her face.

Her chest tightened and she slowed down a bit. "That's not true.." A soft frown came over her face and she kept a good distance between Sasuke and herself, embarrassed.

He shook his head and said nothing the rest of the walk down the path. Eventually, they crossed into Whiterun and Sasuke continued to walk through the plains.

Amaya kept her eye on Sasuke, but no longer interacted with him, nor anyone else she passed. When they got closer to Whiterun, Amaya began to hang back, not wanting any hold guards to see her.

"Your face isn't the one plastered on wanted posters." She muttered, but did as he told, moving a bit faster along the road.

Sasuke continued to walk before stopping at a hill, ducking down and watching. In the distance, there was a lone figure practicing with two wooden training spears. It was a young boy, no older than sixteen or so, minding his own business as he trained. Sasuke took out his bow and notched an arrow.

The young boy had shoulder-length hair pulled into a small ponytail, and wore bright red armor. He was completely oblivious to the assassin training an arrow on his back as he wielded the large spears. As he trained, small flickers of flames dances from his weapons, eyes burning with the same intensity of the fire he wielded.

Sasuke hesitated, watching him train, before he eased the tension off the bow string entirely and returned the arrow to his quiver. He stood and walked away, leaving the boy in peace.

She wasn't sure what had just happened, it was like Sasuke had lost his shot and was moving to find a better angle, only he was leaving. Following after him, Amaya watched him quietly. "That boy was your target?" He question sounded more like she was confirming something, curious as to why he hadn't taken him out.

Amaya's mouth hung open and she furrowed her brows, jogging to catch up to Sasuke, matching his pace. "You're going to kill the one who ordered the contract? Why?"

"That kid back there doesn't deserve to die. What gives some asshole Nord the right to decide who lives or dies?" He snarled, glaring

Amaya looked down at the ground, it was all to close to home, Nords being the tormentors. "Ok." She whispered. "Kill the son of a bitch."

Back
Top Bottom