What is Life's Greatest Illusion? ~*1x1 Sengoku/Skyrim rp for DarkMudkip and Jikkah*~

Amaya looked back at Akihime, a small smile on her face. "Akihime-sama, please, give me a moment." She said, turning back to her table and picking up the silver tooth and popping it into her mouth, forcing it into where her tooth had previously been, then doing the same with the other silver tooth.
"Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked, turning to face Akihime and wiping a bit of blood from her lips.

Amaya moved over to Akihime. "I'm doing fine, Akihime-sama." She bowed to the younger girl, down on one knee. "Please excuse my current physical state, don't worry yourself."

Amaya shook her head, looking up at Akihime with a warm smile. "Akihime-sama, it no longer hurts anymore." She gently took Akihime's hand and bowed her head again. "I endured the training for you, and pain is no longer an issue, you helped me through these years, and I thank you for that."

Akihime blushed faintly and held her hand, "You shouldn't have gone through any pain for my sake, Ama..." She said gently, "You deserve nothing but kindness and joy in your life..."

"You are the kindness and joy in my life." She said, shaking her head slowly and looking back up to Akihime. "If I may ask a favor? If you will, please heal my mouth? Or at least a potion?"

Akihime gently cupped Amaya's face and used Healing Hands, Amaya's cheeks feeling warm and tingly as any pain - dull or otherwise - melted away.

"Thank you, Lady Akihime." She bowed her head and slowly stood. "Please excuse me, Yoshitsugu-sama needs me." She said.

Akihime frowned but nodded, "Of course...I look forward to your return.."

Sasuke groaned, slowly waking up from what felt like an eternal sleep. "What the hell...? Where am I...?" He asked himself, rubbing his head. He looked like he was in an abandoned shack of some kind, it was poorly lit and it reeked of blood.

Amaya gave another curt bow, then hurried off to speak with Yoshitsugu.

"Oh, good, you're awake~?" The low gravely voice of a woman came from somewhere beyond his sight.

"Oh, I'm not hiding, over here." A woman sat on the top of an empty bookcase, one of her legs swinging slowly as she waited.

"Because you have a gift." She sat up, a smirk beneath her cowl. "I watched you kill those guards, you truly have an aptitude for killing, so I brought you here after you lost consciousness." She waved her hand. "I'd like to make you an offer, would you like to hear it?"

"Join us - The Family of the Dark Brotherhood - and fulfill contracts to eliminate those whom are unfit for this world, or, you can simply leave this cabin and return to the life of a fugitive." She said. "It is entirely up to you, but I'll give you some time to think it over." Hopping down off of the bookcase, she moved toward the door, but not before handing Sildriel a folded piece of paper - a map. "The location is marked on the map. Be it you decide to join our Family, the key to the door is Innocence." She said, then left without another word.

Astrid had returned back to the Falkreath sanctuary, and a couple of days had passed, but waiting was a game she was well aquatinted with, and one she was very good at.

Sildriel moved in front of the Sanctuary door and stared at the creepy door for a while before a voice spoke from no where. "What is Life's greatest illusion?" The voice asked. Sildriel blinked, "Uh...Innocence..." He answered. "Welcome...home..." The voice said and the door pushed itself open. Sildriel made a noise and slowly entered the Sanctuary.

Astrid looked up when she heard the heavy stone door open, and footsteps entering the sanctuary. A smile spread across her face when she saw the young Bosmer teen. "Welcome to the Family, Sildriel." She purred.

"Come, come, this it your home now too, don't be shy." She motioned for him to come closer. "Why don't you get settled in, meet the rest of the Family while we find you some gear and I work up your first contract~"

He made a face and headed down the stairs to meet the others. There was Veezara, an Argonian, who claimed to be the last Shadowscale in existence. Nazir, a Redguard, seemed well enough, but Sildriel didn't know very many Redguards to be super friendly. Arnbjorn, Astrid's husband, was a brutish man that Sildriel instantly hated - he reeked heavily of dog and ale and Nord pride that he wanted to vomit. Festus was a crotchety old man that Sildriel knew to only bother if he needed to. Gabriella was a likeable Dunmer, reminding him slightly of his friend that he hadn't seen in years. Babette, the Unchild, made him feel more comfortable than the others did. "So, what's your name, fresh meat?" Arnbjorn asked. Sildriel glared lightly, but honestly he didn't like who he was. This was a new life, a new chance. He needed a new name. "Sasuke." He answered, remembering one of the names from one of the old Akaviri tomes he read, "Sarutobi Sasuke." "Sasuke? What kind of name is that?" Nazir teased. Sasuke glared lightly, "It's Akavir." He hissed. "Akavir?" Veezara repeated, "For a Bosmer?" "What of it?" Sasuke hissed, "It's my name."

"Now, now, settle down." Astrid approached the group holding a familiar red and black armor set under her arm. "Now that everyone's aquatinted, Sasuke, you will be getting most of your contracts from Nazir." She handed him his new armor. "And this is you're new home now, although you are free to come and go as you please, living here isn't a requirement-" She made a soft noise. "For all." It sounded almost like a joke, but only if Astrid was telling herself the joke, and didn't find it funny.

Back
Top Bottom